Dandy Andy the good the bad a...

By sarahtexter

There are three ways to describe things, the good the bad and the ugly, join andy Jake Jen and the rest of th... More

Authors note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six part two
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter six part one

4 1 0
By sarahtexter

I usually hate waking up in the morning, but since now I was plotting to be little miss popular I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to take a shout and blow dry my hair. I then curled it and fluffed it to make it big and sexy, I did look pretty hot if I do say so myself. I primped and slid and glassed until my face was perfection. My outfit, classy but comfy, black keffiyehs, brown fur lined boots, and a light blue Dunham shirt with a bright orange scarf. Dang I looked cute. I slid on some baby pink lip gloss, just as my sister knocked on the door.

"Wow, who you looking so hot for, you look like you just stepped out of a magazine" "good, you like the new me" I say placing a hand on my hip. I had my hair highlighted yesterday, as well as a tan and everything else to make me look perfect.

"Sweetheart you look beautiful" "yeah, I feel like I'm going to the prom or something." "You look like it Kylie says" "goof" I grin, shoeing my perfect white teeth. They both just stare as I ease my way out of the house to my car, I bought it with my own money, you have yo have a perfect car to be the queen bee.

I stopped at star bucks buying a chocolate smoothie to start my day off fresh, I then pull on my black sunglasses and pull into ocean view highs parking lot. Palm trees frame my window as I step out bracing my laptop in one arm my backpack hanging off the other shoulder.

Today I won't be joining my friends before school in the drama room, I'll be chattering with the A listers in the mail hall.

The only thing is I'm not sure if they will let me in their group, I'm gunna have to think of a way, and a good one. "Hey good lookin" Jake joked patting me on the shoulder, I gave him a pure smile as he passed winking in return. "Where's that girlfriend of yours" I asked kicking his shoe. "Sick" he said, "that's too bad" "yeah" "bye" I said walking off before he could say anything.

I didn't get as much attention as I wanted, I earned a few head turns, but I wanted more,  I needed to think of something to turn heads.

Haha, then it hit me, the perfect thing, the thing that would get me so much attention, but first I needed to find a spot in the A lister circle, Jake was in it.

sorry that this chapter is so short, but it is a good cliff hanger you guys are amazing you make me smile each and every day, I hope you are enjoying vote and comment and share if you like, again thank you, I will be busy for the next few days and will update as soon as possible

Live you
And that's for everything Sarah xx .                                                                                                                                         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 116 23
In this story we'll see two lovely couple that like each other .. everyone knows except them.
777 26 15
What happens when a broken girl meets her old friend group that all seem to be in love with her
1K 2 15
My past keep haunting me. Make me feel like I don't want to fall In love again. Until my new bad girl neighbor moved in and turn everything upside do...
194K 11.1K 56
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...