A Miraculous Fairytale

By ladynoirshipper

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is an average peasant girl growing up in a small village named Parisilia. It is strict... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

18K 817 636
By ladynoirshipper

Marinette sat Adrien down on a stool and then began rummaging through her busted up wardrobe, throwing clothes here and there.

"Let's see... boy clothes, boy clothes..." Marinette scanned, frantically flipping past clothing items. Her eyes lit up and she stopped. "Here we go."

Marinette pulled out a long, brown tunic with holes in it. She smiled. "Perfect."

She tossed the tunic on her bed and continued rummaging through the closet until she found a black pair of slacks.

She presented the items to Prince Adrien. He smiled nervously. "They look... nice," he complimented wearily.

"I bet," Marinette mused.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but do you normally keep around boy clothing?" Adrien asked curiously.

"No... I mean, yes... Well-- I made them. And then ripped them up. On purpose," Marinette replied frantically.

"Why?"

Marinette laughed and scratched the back of her head. "You know... just in case?"

Adrien laughed and stood up. As Marinette handed him the clothes, their hands touched for a brief second. Marinette's cheeks heated up slightly.

Adrien smiled warmly and thanked her. She nodded and then began cleaning up the room which was piled with rejected clothes.

"After you get dressed I'm gonna have to go back to the forest to get my basket," Marinette said. "If Alya found out I lied to her, she'd be..."

Marinette trailed off as she glanced up at Adrien. He was busy taking his fancy vest off and underneath it revealed a set of abs. Looks like he had a lot of free time. Adrien glanced up at her and tilted his head.

"Oh, sorry. What were you saying?"

Marinette jumped in shock, realizing that she was staring. She blushed immensely and cleared her throat.

"U-Uh, nothing. Sorry," Marinette stuttered. She folded her clothes to avoid conversation.

Adrien proceeded putting on the peasant clothing. After a few minutes, Marinette called out to him.

"Are you finished?" she asked, not wanting to turn around at the wrong time.

"Yes," Adrien said.

Marinette turned around and gazed at the new Adrien.

He was wearing the peasant clothing perfectly. He could easily blend into the villagers. Adrien smiled. "How do I look?"

"G-Great," Marinette smiled. She then scratched her chin as she looked closely at him. "Hold on. I think I could add something."

Marinette scurried over to her bed and reached her hand underneath it. She pulled out a pair of glasses that were slightly covered with dust.

"Voila!" she chimed. "These are glasses my friend Alya accidentally left here. I meant to give them back to her but had always forgot to."

Marinette gently placed the glasses on Adrien's nose and he blinked a few times, trying to adjust his eyesight to the new vision. Marinette giggled.

"Wow," Adrien gasped. "This is... strange."

"Can you see alright?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Good," Marinette nodded. "I want to make you unrecognizable from my friends, especially Alya."

"Got it," Adrien replied. "Thanks--" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name?"

"Marinette," she replied with a graceful curtsy.

Adrien laughed. "Thanks, Marinette. Truly."

Marinette blushed at his sincere laugh. "N-No problem," she stuttered.

Just then, a piercing scream filled the air. Marinette ran to her window and looked out. She gasped as she saw a woman being robbed by a guy in all black.

"Help!" the distraught woman screamed.

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows. Now was the time to take action. She quickly fled the window, leaving a shocked Adrien.

"Where are you going?" he asked frantically.

"To--" Marinette began, but stopped when she remembered that she couldn't tell anyone her secret. She gulped. "To warn Alya!"

Adrien nodded quickly before turning back to the window. Marinette sighed with relief and left her cottage. She hid behind a tree and let Tikki out of her pocket.

"Are you ready, Marinette?" Tikki asked excitedly.

Marinette clenched her fists confidently. "Yeah. Tikki, spots on!"

A red light filled the air as Marinette transformed into the spotted hero, Ladybug. She left her hiding spot and raced over to the danger. She landed right in front of the robber.

"Hi there," she greeted warmly with a wave of her hand. The villain stared at her in shock. "I'm new at this, so I'll make sure not to go easy on you."

Ladybug sprang up into the air, spinning her yoyo very quickly. She landed besides the robber and kicked him in the shin. He fell backwards and landed on the ground.

"Give the woman her stuff back!" Ladybug demanded confidently.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" the robber asked, his eyes wide.

"Nope," Ladybug replied simply. She retrieved the stolen goods from the man, then reared back her yoyo and prepared to flung it at him, but he quickly dodged it. He picked up Ladybug over his head and then chucked her away from him.

She shrieked helplessly as she flew through the air, desperately hanging onto the goods. Tikki told her to use her yoyo, but her fear overpowered her.

Ladybug landed on the ground with a hard smack. She groaned in pain. By now, all the villagers were watching the event unfold. Ladybug even saw Alya watching intensely.

The robber was striding towards Ladybug. He brought out a sharp knife and aimed it at the superhero. He grinned sardonically.

"Looks like your old news already, Bug," the man hissed. He raised his arm and prepared to throw it at Ladybug.

WHOOSH!

A silver pole shot through the air at the robber's hand, causing the knife to clatter on the gravel beneath them. He shockingly glanced over and widened his eyes even more.

Ladybug glanced over at her rescuer and saw a boy about her age, dressed in black leather and black cat ears along with a long, black tail. He also had messy blonde hair and piercing green cat eyes. He smirked.

"Seriously, where are your manners?" the boy exclaimed, catching his silver pole as it flew back to him like a boomerang. "Obviously you don't have any, so let me teach you some."

He started sprinting over to the robber with his pole at his side. He raised it up over his head and yelled, "Sit!"

The boy smacked his pole on the robber's head. It made a loud thud. The robber fell back on the ground, unconscious. Ladybug got to her feet and jogged over to the cat boy who was standing proudly with his hands on his hips. The villagers clapped and cheered for the two superheroes.

"Nice work," Ladybug complimented.

The boy bowed before leaning over and grabbing Ladybug's hand. He kissed it romantically. "It was nothing."

"What's your name?" Ladybug asked, slowly bringing her hand away from him.

"Chat Noir," he introduced with a smirk. "And you must be--"

"Ladybug," she responded before he could finish.

He smirked and stood up straight. "I like you already, my lady."

"Don't call me that," Ladybug responded awkwardly. She handed the woman her stolen goods and she thanked the superhero graciously.

Ladybug had begun walking away when Chat called out to her desperately. "Wait! Where are you going?"

"Uh, back to my normal life?" she replied.

"Will I ever see you again?" Chat asked.

Ladybug winked. "Maybe, kitty cat."

Then, she used her yoyo to exit and mastered it perfectly. That was her favorite method of transportation now.

Chat Noir blushed as he held his hand close to his heart. "Ah, Ladybug," he sighed dejectedly. "I do hope we see each other again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
3K 99 17
When Adrien finds out his dad is Hawkmoth after arguing with him about who made the scarf. While storming out the door his father reveals himself as...
581K 17.3K 32
-Fully Edited- Adrien Agreste is a famous boy in his school, he is well known for being a flirt who dates all girls and breaks up with them. On the o...
149K 3.6K 27
(COMPLETED) Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction - Adrien is Not a Model. He's an abused, broken boy. Ever since his mom died a year ago, he's been abused...