After now (Naruto fanfiction)...

By yukiluvsjapan

Uzumaki Naruto and his friends are all grown up! Naruto is about to become hokage once the 5th dies. Tsunade... More

After now (Naruto fanfiction)
Otogakure !!!!!!!!!!
Bye Konoha hello Oto!
Life with Sasuke.........
Children and a little fun
Fun with Kotomi
Troubles..... and problems
Sasuke.... rest.... part one
Sasuke....rest.... part two
Back to Konoha
From the Curry of Life to Konoha!
To the Desert!
Time to work

Finally! We are here

631 7 6
By yukiluvsjapan

"C'mon now."Temari said as she began walking, "Temari how much longer will it take until we reach the village?"Ino asked  "May be a day and a half as long as there are no sand storms."Temari said "Well let's go then!"Sakura said brushing the sand off her arms and legs. "Sakura your going to get lost if you go off all by your self with out someone that knows their way around the desert."Temari said running in front of Sakura with Ino and Kankurou behind her.

"You know it has been a long time since I was last at the hidden village of sand."Sakura said "Wow Sakura you have been here before?"Ino asked as she received an nod from Sakura. "Yep! Me, Naruto and Kakashi-sensei." Sakura said "What for Sakura? Why would you be going to the hidden village of sand?"Ino asked "Back when Gaara had just became the Kazekage."Sakura said.

"Now, How dose that answer my question Sakura?! I asked Why you were there not when you were there."Ino said loudly. Sakura let a sigh and said "Well, right  after Gaara became the Kazekage the Akatasuki had kidnapped him, And Tsunade-sama apparently received a hawk from the Sand. and she assigned the mission to Me,Naruto and Kakashi. So my team was told to go to Sand and when we went we met up with Temari and stuff......."Sakura said

"What Sakura?! Your gonna skip the part about Kankurou almost dieing?!"Temari asked "I think it's okay if she skips that part...."Kankurou  said  "Awww why Kankurou?"Ino asked "Because it is not important...."He said "But if you almost died it would be important right? So c'mon....."Ino said beginning to frown. "What ever face your making  Ino I can't see it so it won't do you any good......"Kankurou said.

"Okay if you can't see it.... then you can't see this"Ino said sticking her tongue out and saying "Blehhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!" "Ummm, so mature Ino... I hate to say it but Kotomi is more mature and she is a child........ I'm starting to think she has a higher IQ then you as well......"Sakura said "I mean really.... your acting like Naruto.... which is worse than a child..."

"Damn it Kankurou! Just tell her so she will shut it......"Temari said starting to get pushed over her limit. "She has the most annoying voice in existence... of the world." Temari shouted causing Sakura and Ino to flinch.

"Fine!" Kankurou shouted " Well what happened is even though Gaara can be a pain..... I went after him when he was kidnapped and I encountered the two people who attacked the village. One was Sasori of the redsand... and the Other was Deidara. Deidara ended up fleeing and I had to fight Sasori.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK wait for dramatic pause.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~that looked epic XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~dramatic pause has ended~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh so your the person of Sand who uses puppets? I heard that one of Gaara's siblings used puppets."Sasori said  as Kankurou finished summoning his three puppets off of scrolls. Sending one attack to Deidara which was blocked by an a very long and wide chain like iron tail. "I am your opponent!"Sasori said as he watched  Kankurou's every movement and all of his attacks.

Countering every one of them with the chain tail of his. "How can he counter every one of my attacks?!"Kankurou asked himself. "Is that all you got? I thought I could have some fun but I should just go ahead and end this......"Sasori said as Kankurou was able to trap Sasori into one of his puppets and then sent it's arms and legs back towards it's body. "Hmph..."Kankurou said "Your not as great as you claim to be now are you?"

Sand began to seep out of the puppet...... "A sand clone then the real one is......."Kankurou said jumping back a few feet. As Sasori emerged from under the ground. As Sasori's tail flew towards him puncturing his chest. Sasori began to destroy Kankurou's puppets once he dropped him. He stood up but fell to the ground. "You seem like your in a hurry to die arn't we?" Sasori asked watching Kankurou attempt to get up but failed.

"You know all that moving will just increase the rate that the poison spreads...."He said as Kankurou got the rest of his strength and got one of his puppets to retrieve a piece of the black cloth that covered his mouth, and began to fade from Kankurou's view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of the flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's what happened sort of..... I can't remember every little detail since that happened many years ago."Kankurou said "Then how did you survive?????????"Ino asked "Ummmm well Sakura... err....Saved me......."Kankurou said "How did she save you?"Ino asked "LIKE I KNOW?!"Kankurou said...... noticeably starting to get ticked off.

"I removed the poison from his body and created an antidote."Sakura said "Yeah.... that's what she did...."Kankurou said as Temari came to a stop. "We're here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She shouted beginning to walk up the many steps. "Te---mari....How many flights are there....?"Sakura asked starting to breath hard.... "Ummm About 5 I've never really counted..... Why?"Temari said "Oohh.... Yeah I forgot..........Kankurou why don't you carry her?"Temari asked

"What why?!"Kankurou asked receiving a death glare from Temari. "Fine.....C'mere Sakura..."He said placing one arm around her neck and the other under her legs. "Okay let's get going then!"Temari said beginning to run up the steps at a fast pace with Ino by her side. Sakura closed her eyes and thought "He better not drop me.....He better not drop me.... He better not drop me.... If he drops me I'm gonna kick his ass.... If he drops me I'm gonna kick his ass....." "You can open your eyes now......."Kankurou said as Sakura opened her eyes and saw nothing but earth.. which was what she estimated to be at a elevation of maybe 50 plus feet.

"KANKUROU!!!!!! DON'T DROP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"She shouted grabbing on to his neck. "Geezzzz Sakura........it was only a joke."Kankurou said carrying her into the village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...