Battle of earth

Par HMfantasia

Darius is the son of a god it is his destiny to bring peace. So what should he do when the greatest war on ea... Plus

Battle of earth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

The Journey

13 1 0
Par HMfantasia

Many days later

We flew for so long that I lost sense of time. I lost my sense of direction because of the endless blanket of cloud that enveloped Bucephalas and I. My whole body was numb; I was so cold I couldn’t even shiver. Every day the sun rose and set behind me changing the colour of the cloud from white to gold to dusky pink. Suddenly a gust of wind knocked me off balance. I looked around and saw the cloud change and swirl around me. If the weather systems were getting stronger that meant I was getting closer to earth. I smiled, not long now I thought.

The next day

I frowned into Bucephalas’s mane. What was that cold trickle running down my back? I sat bolt upright as a clap of thunder woke me up from sleeping on Bucephalas’s neck. I peered forward over his head. I could see something; they looked like pinpricks of light. My eyes widened as I realised what I was looking at, it was earth.

Within the next few hours I saw the pinpricks get larger and larger until I could make out fields, buildings and animals. Bucephalas’s wings flapped slowly and powerfully creating gusts of wind as we landed in the middle of a field. The sound of crickets filled my ears as a sudden wave of heat hit me drying the moisture that had collected on my skin from flying through the clouds.

Bucephalas lay down and I curled up next to him, I sighed looking up at a sky full of stars. Not so long ago I was looking down on the earth from up there. I closed my eyes wondering what tomorrow would bring

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...