Save Me

Da Urban__Hood

No place to call home, falling into the wrong arms when you felt all alone , living a life you never imagined... Altro

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
It Aint Easy Ch.1 Insert.
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Love Me
HONEST INSERT 1!!!
HONEST INSERT TWO !!

47

9.1K 375 58
Da Urban__Hood

Three months later

Justine

"Baaee bring ya ass " I sighed as I struggled to stand up from the couch.

"Stay right here OK Vaeh " she nodded, not taking her eyes off the cartoon as she stuffed her face with gummy bears.

"What Aug, damn " I frowned walking into the kitchen. He turned around for the stove With a grin.

"Taste dis'" he said. I stale faced him as I looked down at the wooden spoon with some kind of sauce on it.

"Really, you made me get up to taste --"

"Just do it, you know you want to anyway fat girl" he chuckled as he rubbed my protruding belly. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yeah you're right" I said as he held the spoon to my mouth. I tasted it and it seemed like my mouth was in food heaven. it was spicy and creamy and right now I was craving all things hot and spicy or really sour, he knew that.

"Mmm that's good what is it, gimme some more" I said trying to get the spoon. He pulled it back and I pouted.

"Its etouffee and no yah gotta wait until it's done now go sat down" he said. I glared at him and mushed his head.

"Stupid boy" I mumbled turning around to walk away.

"Sexy girl " he said and smacked my ass. I giggled and flipped him off.

As I was walking towards the living room vaeh was making her way to me. She stopped in her tracks and looked up at me.

"Please?" She asked looking at my stomach, my lips turned upward into a huge smile as I nodded.

"Of course baby" she smiled and held out both of her hands before placing them on my stomach and rubbing, ever time she did this the baby would move around or kick. I loved the fact that she was so interested in becoming a big sister. Once she got comfortable around me and Aug after maybe three weeks she started to actually talk, not much though I realized that she was just a quiet child who stayed to herself. She really loved cartoons and basketball which was odd for a child her age and being a girl, but I wasn't complaining she was the sweetest and smartest child I could ever ask for and she was beyond excited to know she'll soon be a big sister.

"Mommy when I meet baby?" She asked. I Chuckled as I grabbed her hand leading her back towards the sofa since my feet were killing me.

"We have a few more months baby and we don't know for sure it'll be a girl" I said. Being six months I could have easily found out the sex of the baby but despite August's and everyone else's protest I wanted to be surprised but I was thinking about doing a gender party for my baby shower so everyone would get off my damn back about it.

"It a girl" she nodded her head Vigorously causing me to laugh.

"Oh yeah and how are you so sure" I asked raising my eyebrows teasing.

"C'mere " she said beckoning with her hand for me to lean down. I did as she asked and she looked around like she was trying to make sure no one was watching.

"She told me when I sleep I see her" she whispered-- well tried to whisper. I leaned up and chuckled as she shook her head up and down with her eyes widened, she looked so serious it was adorable.

"Well what if it turns out to be a boy then what?" I asked leaning back into the sofa, she climbed into my lap and laid her head back while rubbing my stomach.

"That OK too" she shrugged then stuck her thumb in her mouth..

"Uuh uuh what I tell you bout that Vaeh " Aug came walking in holding a glass of water and my prenatal vitamin. She hurriedly took her dumb from her mouth and smiled at him innocently.

"Sorry Daddy " she said. Every time she called him dad, it just Warmed my heart and from the way he would smile and his eyes would twinkle I knew he loved it too.

"That's OK baby girl just remember what I said "

"My finger has many g-germs and if I suck my thumb my tongue will fall off" she said. I laughed out loud and shook my head at him.

"You told her that " I asked, he nodded with a grin as he fist bumped her.

"That's right now go and get your book and start on that third page" he said picking her up, she nodded then padded her way to her room.

"You're gonna make my baby out to be a nerd " I said jokingly.

"Aye, my lil princess gone be something in life better to start her out early " he said as he pulled my feet onto his lap bad began to massage them. I closed my eyes letting out a low moan as he massaged all the right areas.

"Take your vitamin baybeh " he said, I sighed sitting up a little as I threw the big ass pill back and downed my water.

"Is the food done yet?"

"Yeah baybeh, come on lemme go fix ya plate " he said then stood up and held his hand out for me. I let him help me up as he put his hand on the small of my back to walk me into the kitchen.

"Baby I'm 6 months, not 12 I can walk myself " I chuckled. He laughed and moved his hand.

"Right right my bad baybeh, I was just trying to help "

" I know and I love you for being so sweet, now come here give me kisses" he grinned and turned around pulling me close to him, I pecked his lips multiple times then pulled away quickly when he gripped my ass.

"Nope" I said with a smirk as I walked away.

"Girl I know you gone come back and give me some ass" he said following behind me, he grabbed my waist and began to kiss on my neck while moving his hand downward. I laughed and mushed his head.

"Boy move, let me eat" I shrugged him off. He stood there with a little pout.

"I wanna eat too, but not that.. I want some'in else " he said licking his lips, I bit my bottom lip and turned to him folding my arms across my chest.

"Why are you so horny?" I asked. He shrugged as he walked up to me trying to kiss me. I backed up holding my hand on his chest.

"I don't know, but baybeh I want yah right nah. Ya done got thick as a motha'fucka in all the right places mmm" he said as he lightly squeezed my breast. It only made me laugh cause he acted like a horny teen age boy.

"And besides yo ass one ta talk, you Damn near blew my back out the otha day witcha horny ass"

"OK OK, I got you later baby" I said with a small smile, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Promise? " he asked.

"Yeah Aug, I promise now come on fix our food. I gotta be to work at 1" he frowned and shook his head.

"You not going to work ta'day baybeh I already told Monica " I glared at him and punched his arm.

"Why did you do that?" I asked. I still lived on my own and although me and August were together I didn't plan on depending on him for everything like I did before. I even gave him his car back and got me a 2016 Jeep wrangler. I loved being independent, it gave me a sense of freedom and made me feel like a woman who actually worked for her hard earned money.

"I did it because you're carrying my child and ain't you 'posed ta be on bed rest or whateva it's called you don't need to be on Ya feet all day" I rolled my eyes as I rubbed my stomach where the baby moved at.

"No, I'm not even that big and I won't be on bed rest until probably my 8th month or so I'm gonna work until I actually can't because I do need the money "

"OK but you don't need the money ya got me baybeh das' what I'm here for, shit I'm still waiting on Ya ass to move back in with me. I need all three of my baybies home where they belong " he said looking down. I sighed but I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. I knew he only wanted what's best for all of us.

I gently caressed the side of his face causing him to look up and deeply exhale.

"Its killing me not having you around baybeh and now that we got Vaeh I want both of y'all ta always be there when I wake up in the mawnin, ion wanna wake up ta the quiet birds chirpin and allat. Nah, I want ta wake up ta my baybeh girl playing and having the time of ha life like lil kids supposed ta, I even got ha room set up already and mostly I want to wake up to my queen's beautiful face not an empty pillow " he shook his head and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

"I love you so much August "

"I love you too baybeh "

"And me?" We pulled apart and looked down at Vaeh who stood holding her book.

"Yes and you too Baebae" I said pinching her cheek. She laughed and hugged my leg.

"Ya finished Ya page baebae?" August asked. She nodded and handed him the book.

"Yeah daddy, come on let me show you" she grabbed his hand and led him to her room"

Well looks like I'm fixing everyone's food. I thought to myself as I got down two plates and a bowl.

"Jay get up, get dressed " I looked up from doing my online college courses and frowned.

"What, why?" I asked.

"Cause I'm takin you and Vaeh out in a few, me and baebae already ready, we just waiting on you " he said. I lifted my eyebrows as moved the laptop from my Lap and stood up.

"Well when was this decided and where are we going " I asked as I walked around my room to the closet, I started searching through my clothes as I waited on his reply.

"This was decided when Vaeh said she wanted ice cream and I thought I'd be nice ta take both of my ladies out ta day ya know the sun shining, birds chirpin allat good shit.. jus' dress Comfortable bae" he chuckled as he saw me confused on what to wear. I threw my arms up and nodded.

"OK, give me 20 and I'll be ready" I said with a smile.

"iight take ya time baybeh we gone be downstairs." Once he left I grabbed the first thing I saw which was a turquoise short sleeve rounded bottom loose fitted blouse and my white stretch skinny jeans.

I picked out some gold Giuseppe sandals and just so I would be matching, I added gold jewelry.
Once I had my outfit picked out, I grabbed my underwear and headed to the bathroom. I put on my shower cap and took a quick 10 minute shower.

Once I did that, I leathered my body with lotion from Victoria secret then put on all my other necessities before slipping on my clothes.
I sat at my vanity and did quick neutral makeup, I fluffed my natural curls adding a little Moroccan oil for shine afterwards I put in my big hoop earrings and grabbed my purse heading out the room.

"I'm ready" I said looking up from putting my phone in my purse. Once I looked up though, the smile that I had on my face quickly vanished as I saw the person sitting in my living room.

My heart beat slowed down and I Damn near fainted as the person stared back at me with sorrow in their eyes.

"W-what are you.. what are you doing here?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

36.4K 1.1K 26
(read Is This Love first) Waves don't die Let me crash here for the moment I don't need to own it No lie Waves don't die, baby Let me crash here for...
208K 5.4K 50
Where did we go wrong we promised we'd always be there for each other....I guess forever was a lie
59.7K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
38.9K 1.3K 28
WARNING ⚠️ this story begins with a suicidal scene. If you are easily triggered then I suggest you skip the beginning chapter. You have been warned...