PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

Bởi Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... Xem Thêm

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 3 edited

20.2K 380 83
Bởi Trufflerabbit13

AYUMI P.O.V

"Nooo, five more minutes!" I moaned, slapping away the furry object in my face. A low chuckle made me groan lightly and pull the blanket over my head.

"Ayumi, it's already 9 o'clock, you promised me you'll come to practice with me!" A familiar voice whined loudly as it pressed weight onto my drowsy form.

"Ryoma, get off! You're too heavy, you'll break my bones!" I yelled as I struggled to breath from the extra weight.

"I'll get off, just hurry so we can leave in twenty minutes!" Ryoma laughed out loud as he got off me. My eyes widen at his answer and I sprang out of my bed seeing a confused looking Ryoma and his cat Karupin sitting on his head.

"Twenty minutes?!" I shrieked jumping out of the warm bed running towards the shower, "I hate you Ryoma! You need to wake me up earlier!" I heard a boom of laughter before the door closing.

~*~

"Ayumi, what the hell are you wearing?" Ryoma asked looking at me with a confused look, his parents sharing the same look.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the girl in front of me was wearing huge thick lensed glasses, her hair covering her eyes making it impossible for others to see, a baggy men's batman jacket and shorts with long black socks. I was currently wearing an ugly brown wig that hid my black hair, it was full of knots and looked horrible.

"What?" I asked putting the hoodie up making it cover half my face.

"Why are you dressed up like a nerd?" Rinko-Obasan asked looking a bit upset.

I shrugged, "I want to see their real characters, not just because how I look," I muttered earning a look of pity from Rinko-obasan. She knew how people changed when they meet me, all polite and friendly.

"I wanna test if Ryoma's friends actually deserve to be his friends, I already approve of Momoshiro Takeshi," I grin patting Ryoma on his thigh.

Ryoma shrugged, as he gave me my backpack filled with my important stuff, including my head phones, my iPod, and a spare of clothes. I take my bag and notice him carrying my white and blue tennis bag.

"Ah, Ryoma I can carry that!" I stated as I try to snatch my tennis bag. Though Ryoma easily dodges me while grinning.

"Ayumi, just don't fall while skateboarding over there," he teased as he ran out of the house making me smile.

"Hey wait!" I whined as I hop onto my board giving a wave at Rinko-Obasan following the tall boy.

"Hn, if we're late, I'm saying it was all your fault," Ryoma complained as he idly walked while I skated next to him.

"What?" I whined and rubbed my head, darn it, the dang wig itched.

"Echizen!" A loud familiar voice yelled making me stop and turn around.

"Hey! Wait is that you Ayumi-chan?" Momoshiro asked peering into my glasses.

"Hello!" I cheerfully answer, Momoshiro shocked served on his bike before regaining his balance.

"Why're dressed like that, you look, ah.... Nerdy?" He asked looking confused. I laughed at his expression.

"I don't want the tennis club to know me as the person I'm actually am, and seeing them get beat by a frail nerdy looking girl is going to be interesting," I giggled as I skated next to him leaving an annoyed Ryoma.

He suddenly grabs me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder, stealing my skateboard, before he climbed onto it making me watch the ground with surprise.

"Ryoma!" I whine pouting looking at the floor as he skated. Hmmm, what an interesting floor...

"So Momoshiro-senpai, I've heard your jack knife is good!" I commented making the tall, violet eyed boy blush.

"You can call me Momochan-senpai like the rest of the freshman," he muttered scratching the back of his neck, I heard Ryoma snort and I cocked my head to the side.

I was drowsing off when Ryoma stopped and picked up the skateboard.

"We're here," he muttered as he started to walk, me still on his shoulder.

"Hey Ochibi! You're actually not late!" A energetic voice said, I wanted to turn around and see who was talking but Ryoma's hand that was placed at my bottom hip close to my butt made it impossible for me to turn.

"Um, Echizen who's that?" Another kind voice asked, he was probably talking about me. I need to start acting...

"Ryoma, let me get off, your shoulder's digging into my stomach," I said in english.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

'English?' Oishi and Eiji thought together as they heard the soft voice come out of the person who was thrown over Echizen's shoulder.

Oishi was pretty good at English but the person talked to fast for him to catch everything, but he could tell by the size and the voice the person was actually a girl.

Eiji on the other hand tilted his head to the side like a cat in confusion, not understanding a word the person said.

"Chissu, senpai," Ryoma bordly answers as he put down the person, making Oishi confirm that she IS a girl.

Eiji tilted head head and jumped to the girl taking in her appearance. To him she looked very nerdy but she must be a friend of Ochibi, and in his mind that meant she was a good kid.

"Hoi! Hi! I'm Eiji and that's Oishi my doubles partner, who are you?" He friendly asked giving the girl a hug, he couldn't help but notice the smell of flower raiding off of the girl.

"Hello, I'm Ayumi, Ryoma's childhood friend," the girl mumbled her glasses hiding her eyes.

'Addressing Echizen by his first name?' Oishi and Eiji thought as they looked at the shy looking girl.

Eiji was happily talking to Ayumi when Ryoma heard a cruel snicker from behind him.

"Who's that disgusting looking nerdy girl?" Arai laughed out loud to his friends. Ryoma clenched his fist in annoyance and put down his bag to the ground but not before noticing that he actually wasn't holding his bag.

He watched as a ball was shot and hit Arai right on the face, leaving a painful red mark at the middle of his forehead.

Everyone turned towards where the ball came from and saw Ayumi twirling a tennis racket in her hand holding a tennis ball.

"Who're you calling disgusting, pig?" She sweetly asked glaring at Arai, though nobody could tell because of her hair and glasses.

"Why you little-" Arai growled standing up.

"You shouldn't be rude and call people disgusting and nerdy," Ayumi growled lowly making Oishi and Eiji flinch.

'Where did the shy quiet looking girl go? And her shot was very accurate' Oishi thought as he narrowed his eyes at the petite girl.

"Hey, have a game with me," Ayumi muttered pointing her racket at the annoyed looking second year.

"If you win I don't care what you do to me, but if I win I'll personally shut your mouth so you won't bad talk about me ever again," she stated walking towards the courts.

"W-wait!" Oishi yelled but was stopped by Echizen Ryoma who looked annoyed

"Don't worry senpai, she can take care of herself," he muttered as he picked up the bag that was left in the ground and followed Ayumi into the courts.

~*~

"Ladies first!" Arai sneered as he threw the ball to the nerdy girl in front of him. 'No way she can beat me, she's just a girl' he thought as he positioned himself, waiting for her to serve.

Tezuka and Coach Ryuzaki stood near the window of the office, watching Arai give the ball to the mysterious girl.

"Ryuzaki-Sensei, should I go stop them?" Tezuka asked, his eyebrows scrunched up with annoyance. 'Didn't something similar happen between Arai and Echizen when Echizen first joined?' He thought.

"No, leave them be, so this must be the her," Ryuzaki muttered as she looked out the window curiously, she heard about her from Nanjiro but she didn't expect her to come today.

Ayumi glared at Arai with annoyance and bounced the ball in her left hand, her right hand was securely holding her racket. 'I'm so going to crash this dude, he's not even a regular' she thought as she took in Arai's appearance, he wasn't wearing a regular's jacket.

"What's going on?" Momoshiro asked, coming into the court looking confused.

"Arai-senpai called her an disgusting nerd," Echizen muttered making Momoshiro laugh.

"If only he knew," Momoshiro laughed making Oishi and Eiji raise their eyebrows in confusion.

"Hey, Ryoma, remember when I taught you this move with Ryoga-ni?" Ayumi yells as she served easily. Ryoma grinned as he watched Arai jump towards the ball.

"Twist serve," Ayumi and Ryoma muttered as the ball sprang up hitting Arai straight in the nose.

"What?! A twist serve?! And it's faster than Echizen's!" Eiji yelled in shock as he grasped the fence.

"Shut up Eiji-senpai!" Echizen growled clearly annoyed by his senpai's comment. Eiji sheepishly looked at his freshman and patted his head.

Arai stood up from the shock and glared at Ayumi, "You're dead!"

~*~

"Match point! She hasn't even let him get a single point," Momoshiro gasped as he watched Arai sweating like crazy, Ayumi on the other hand was inspecting her flawless nail.

Ryoma looked around and saw a large crowd gather around the court, the freshman trio were standing next to him looking at Ayumi in amazement.

Oishi shook his head feeling pity for his kouhai. Arai actually wasn't a bad player, pretty close to the regulars but this girl was in a absolutely different level as him.

"Psssssshhhhhhh, she's good," Kaido muttered standing next to Eiji watching the game in interest.

"I agree, but I don't know why she's hiding her face," Fuji who also came to watch the game seriously, looked at the court, his eyes open.

"Damn girlie," Arai gasped as he served making Ayumi sigh.

"Why not just give up, it'll save you your ego," she muttered as she hit back grinning widely making everyone actually see her face.

"Tornado spin," she laughed as the ball disappeared and reappeared right in front of the shocked Arai's face.

"Game and match, Ayumi!" Ryoma grinned widely as he went up to his childhood friend.

"Ugh! I can't take this anymore! I hate this thing!" Ayumi yelled as she pulled off her jacket revealing a blue crop top that showed her lower stomach.

"Ryoma take it off! It's itching like crazy!" She yelled as she stuck her head at Ryoma who chuckled.

"Looks like there was no point for the whole get up!" He snickered and pulled off her wig. Her black hair that was crammed into the wig tumble down all the way to her lower back.

"Wow," Horio muttered his eyes widening at the pretty looking girl in front of him.

"Yeah, I like this look better Ayumi-chan," Momoshiro laughed out loud as he pulled off Ayumi's glasses and handing it to Ryoma.

"Momochan-senpai, I think I like this look waaaaayyyyy better!" Ayumi grumbled loudly.

'She looks so different!' Everyone except Momoshiro and Echizen thought.

"W-What?" Arai stuttered as he looked at the girl he fought mere seconds ago.

Ayumi glared at him and huffed, "Who was disgusting and nerdy again?" She sweetly asked as she stared down at Arai who was panting on his knees.

Oishi stared closely at the girl, he felt like he seemed her before...

"Ah!" Oishi yelled as he pointed at Ayumi, "You're Ayumi Gray!"

"What?" Eiji asked looking at his partner.

"Ayumi Gray, a tensai who won the US Open at a young age of nine and continuously won except the years Echizen played," Inui suddenly appeared next to Eiji making the poor red head jump.

"Wait did she lose to Echizen?" Momoshiro asked Inui who had his data notebook out.

"No, she didn't participate that year for some reason," Inui said as he closed his notebook.

Fuji was staring at Ayumi curiously his usual mask on, "She's interesting," he muttered.

AYUMI P.O.V (AGAIN YAY!)

"Ryoma! Piggyback!" I yelled as I tugged on his regular's jacket. Ryoma looked at me weirdly but crouched down so I could climb onto his back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled his neck with my nose.

"Inui what's the percentage of Echizen went to see this girl the other day when he ditched cleaning?" A nice, calm looking boy asked as he looked at Ryoma who was turning a slight pink.

"99.9 % Taka-San" The boy I assumed as Inui muttered as he watched Ryoma curiously, "Ii data," he mumbled making me grin.

"Hey Ryoma, is that Inui-senpai? The data tennis player?" I asked as I pointed at the guy with spiky hair and glasses.

Ryoma nodded making me grin, "Hmmm, I wonder if he's good at data tennis as me?" I ask out loud making Ryoma freeze. He totally gave me the 'you don't want to play him' look.

"Hey Inui! What's the percentage of Echizen likeing Ayumi-chan?" Eiji-senpai slyly asked making Ryoma stiffen.

I saw Inui's glasses gleam under the light, "Exactly 1-"

"What's going on here?" A strong voice said cutting off Inui. All of the males stiffened and turned towards the voice. I noticed Ryoma breath out a sigh of relief for some reason, I wonder why?

"Tezuka Captain!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
122K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
143K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC