Let Me Run

By SilentObserverWrites

It's been two years since the barrier was shattered... All was well until humanity's opinion and voices ruine... More

Before you begin reading
Escape {1}
Douche-bag skele c: {2}
Annoying sibling {3}
School is just a nice way of saying Hell {4}
Wowie, a day in the life of Gasster Sins {5}
My human. Not yours; mine. {6}
Nightmare {7}
Accidents happen {8}
She's 'alright' {10}
Gifts from THE GREAT PAPYRUS {11}
Part 1 {12}
Part 2 {13}
Skeleton the Sans {14}
sans what's the bone-zone {15}
Benjamin the negative {16}
You're gonna meet a ton of people {17}
Party harty {18}
Assriel and Frisky {19}
Screaming solves everything, right? {20}
Skeletons. Skeletons everywhere. {21}
Creative title {22}
Darkness, brought to you by void dad {23}
Awesome title {24}
Normal {25}
Oops {26}
Here comes Napstablook {27}
You're purple now {28}
Consequence {29}
What if {30}
Souls {31}
Taunt taunt {32}
Turn of events {33}
You jinxed it {34}
Friday {35}
Don't waste your breath {36}
How was your day? {37}
Shut your mouth {38}
Let the tables turn {39}
More to deal with {40}
A really cool title name yet again {41}
Grudges to hold {42}
Try something new {43}
Stop {44}
He understands {45}
There is no forgive and forget {46}
so cool title {47}
Spring Break {48}
Misunderstanding {49}
Past life and future death {50}
This needs to stop {51}
Truth {52}
You promised {53}
Don't judge a book by its cover {54}
Be Aware {55}
Surprise {56}
Let Him Go {57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
SOMETHING NEW!
UPDATED

Let's sign up for Hell {9}

17.5K 602 1.4K
By SilentObserverWrites

You didn't hear from Sans for quite a while after 'the incident'. You couldn't blame him, you completely understood as to why he was leaving the room every time you entered, but it still hurt... He ended up putting off on the whole enrolling you in school thing for a week.

But he decided that today -out of the blue- he would enroll you in school. It's probably just to get rid of you for seven hours of the day is what you thought...

"(Y/N)?" Sans hummed and waved a hand in front of your face to gain your attention. This was the most attention he's given you all day! Minus waking you up. He didn't technically wake you up, sans did by playing his trombone.

"Huh?" You look towards him and he gestures towards a paper, "C'mon." He mumbles and waits for you to finish filling out the paper for your classes. After you finish reading you take a quick look at it.

Math

Science

Social Studies

Language arts

Those were all required. You couldn't get out of them even if you wanted to. With a sigh you check your selected classes. Considering health was required you checked that first and decided to take gym next semester and your other class was going to be orchestra. You were curious about the instruments and if you didn't like it, you'd simply back out of it.

You were being enrolled into your Junior year, so it couldn't be all that bad... Right?

WRONG! hOIce cool (sorry, had to add that) was filled with ridiculous turn of events.

Sans was starting to talk about how he'd enroll himself if it was needed for your sake... But the worst part was- you weren't allowed to bring Ivy. No matter how hard you tried, they said no, considering she wasn't a licensed therapy dog, nor an emotional support dog. (yeee those exist)

They were well aware that you were emotionally unstable, but you could 'tolerate it.' At least that's what they said, not what you or Sans said. Even Sans tried to convince the school to let you take Ivy because one, he didn't want to watch over her, and two, you needed her. It was quite obvious that he didn't like Ivy, but he didn't hate her either... Maybe it was the fact that she hardly trusted him around you, but could he really blame her? No. She had every right, and for your sake she was holding back on gnawing on his bones. You were also aware that the two appeared to have a rivalry going on, but no matter how hard you tried you couldn't stop them from getting angry with one another once in awhile.

It was hilarious to see them argue.

Flashback:

"Quit it!" Sans hissed as he tried to pry Ivy off of Papyrus.

"NYEH HEH! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS LIKE YOU AS WELL, SWEET, ADORABLE IVY!" Papyrus giggled and continued to encourage the dog by petting her.

"i guess you could say she..." sans begins and glances towards you with a grin.

You are well aware that he's about to crack a pun. You try to contain your grin as well as you see Sans and Papyrus glare at him.

"licks you." sans chuckles and starts laughing louder as you began to laugh. He was glad that he could make you happy and make you smile. So far, he was becoming a really good friend of yours. He almost made you forget the fact that you were a victim of abuse... Highlight almost.

Sans and Papyrus both groaned in irritation at the pun, but you could have sworn you saw Sans smile at the slightest.

Ivy wiggled about, keeping out of Sans reach and nuzzling Papyrus before curling on his lap and watching as you sat on the floor.

You giggle quietly as you watch the two continue to bicker at one another. Sans keeps trying to get the dog off of his brother, but miserably fails. Ivy continues to annoy him by wiggling around by Papyrus. The two appear to be insulting one another by scoffing and rolling their eyes at each other.

Ivy counters Sans' scoff with a snort. Sans then glares and Ivy sticks her muzzle up in the air with her eyes closed.

End of flashback

"(Y/N)!" Sans whispers loudly and looks at you, "You alright?" He mumbles in concern at your absentminded behavior. You quickly blink and nod, "Yeah yeah, I'm alright." You quickly answer and hand him the sheet of paper, "Sorry." You apologize sheepishly. He chuckles quietly, "Don't be sorry." Sans shrugs it off and hands the paper to the secretary in the office. It was currently a Thursday and school was still in session. It was about three quarters through the day... So you figured you'd be attending to the school the next day.

The secretary nods and looks over at the two of you after reading the paper over, "Would you like a tour of your classes?" She asks in a monotone voice. You nod a little, but Sans doesn't seem to like the idea that much, but agrees anyways, "Alright..." The lady sighs and calls over the intercom, "Benjamin Stone come to the office, Benjamin Stone please come to the office."

Sans stiffens and frowns faintly, "Uh... I can just show her." He doesn't like the idea of a boy guiding you. You were convinced it was a boy as well according to the name the secretary had called.

"That won't be necessary, sir..." She mumbles and looks to her right as a girl arrives. She was about 5'2. She wore a large black hoodie with white words written on it, 'Jag alskar dig' and she had galaxy patterned jeans. Her skin tone was tanned naturally and she wore large black glasses, but her hair caught your attention. It was long, dark brown and shaved on the left side. What an interesting hairstyle...

"You called me?" The girl asks quietly, trying to avoid looking at you. She looks nervous. You take note to her anxious behavior.

"Yes. This young lady here needs a guide to tour her classes. Just to get an idea of where they are." The secretary explains.

Sans stares at the girl. This was Benjamin!? But Benjamin's a girl! Benjamin's a boys name! So many things rushed into his mind, but he seemed more relaxed knowing that it was a girl...

Ivy even seemed pleased that the escort was a female. She wagged her tail happily and walked up to Benjamin smiling.

Benjamin looked down at Ivy and smiled a little, "Okay." She responds to the secretary and then looks over at you. Something about her brown eyes... They seem... Sad? Upset? Stressed? But she looks so happy...

You walk over to her as she signals for you to follow, "Hi, my name's Benjamin... And yes, I know it's a boys name..." She whispers with a small smile. It seems like she's expecting you to insult her name, or maybe even her.

"I'm (Y/N)." You greet in return with a smile, "And I like your name, Ben." You try to cheer her up, in which appears to work; however, the look in her eyes do not change.

"Thank you, and you have a nice name too, (Y/N)." Benjamin smiles faintly and continues walking. The two of you walked until you went over all of your classes you signed up for. She had all of the same classes as you, but didn't have health. You assumed she already got her years credit of Health class. The two of you occasionally spoke and started up some small talk, but then the time came when you ended the small tour.

"Hey Ben, wait." You wait until she turns around and looks at you with a puzzled look, "Here! Uh... Here's my number." You quickly scribble your number on a paper from the office and hand it to her, "Maybe we'll have some classes together!" You grin and she seems to be more happy than before.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Ben smiles and her cheeks dust a faint red. OOOOH HOW CUTE! (cough cough, wait what?) "I'll text you after school." She tells you and continues walking to return to her classes.

"What was that about...?" Sans muttered with a frown. Benjamin was obviously human, or was she...?

"I was just being nice. She's a nice person." You smile and begin to walk. Ivy follows and bobs her head in agreement to what you said about Benjamin. She thought the girl was nice as well, but she sensed something about her... Something was wrong, but Ivy couldn't tell you even if she wanted to, and you yourself couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe becoming close friends with her will help you figure out what's going on or what's wrong.

Maybe it's just too much stress piling up? Maybe she was being bullied? Maybe she was insecure?

Maybe she was being abused...?

That hit you hard. You swallowed the lump in your throat, and quickly dismissed your emotions. Perhaps you were overreacting a bit... Oh well, if you stay determined you'll find out what's wrong with her, or maybe find out there's nothing wrong with her at all.

Sans walks back to the house with you in silence. He doesn't say much, but he does ask about who you've met so far. And once you said Frisk and Asriel he stiffened and start to rant about how those boys were no good. You laugh quietly as he starts to get more fumed about them. Frisk did warn you about it.

But you can't help but think about that girl. That look in her eyes...

You finally convinced yourself that something was wrong.

And you were determined to find out.

(Please don't kill me for adding in an OC of mine into the story ;_; They won't get in the way of anything, but comment below if you want me to keep my OC(s) out of the story

I'll find a way to get rid of her ;-;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.2K 31
(First wrote this on Quotev loll) Humans and Monsters. Most people despise monsters, but not you. In fact, you fell in love with one. A king. And a H...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...
109K 3.2K 21
We saved each other. I saved him on the verge of dying, while... he saved me from loneliness. When I met him, I finally found my meaning, I found my...
8.3K 560 35
"What's that look for? Are you perhaps unhappy to see me?" "Oh no. Oh no, quite the contrary, my love. I've craved to be with you for the longest tim...