Uncontrollable // Ed Sheeran

By chxwbaxxa

Ed Sheeran fan fiction. I lost everything when I was 17, my family, myself, my trust and the only thing that... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~

~ 5 ~

33 3 0
By chxwbaxxa

Hi everyone! I'm sorry this one is a little long, thanks you so much for reading! ♥
______________________________________

We were at the back of the venue, walking towards Eds car, a black mini. It cold outside, so I was really grateful for Ed driving me home.

Ed opened the door for me, smiled, and let me get it. His car smelt so good, it smelt of him. It was also very untidy but it just made me laugh. Ed noticed and started laughing too.

"Yeah, sorry about the mess, I don't get much time to tidy"

"No it's fine, mine would probably be the same of I had a car" I giggled. Ed sat down next to me and turn the engine on. Ed started to drive towards by place.

"In case I haven't mentioned it, you're concert really was amazing" I said shyly. Ed quickly looked over at me, before looking at the road again.

"I saw you in the crowd, you looked like you were enjoying it. It made me happy that you knew all the lyrics" he laughed a little nervously.

"You saw me in the crowd?"

"How could I not see you? And anyway, I wanted to". Ed became really shy and almost romantic. The way he would make a little nervous smile before blushing a little, and when he is not holding a stirring wheel he would run his fingers through his scruffy hair and scratch his head a little. He eyes would shine bright and his arms seems as if they were the safest place in the world to be.

We slowly pulled up to my appartement and we sat in silence in the car for a minute.

"Is this you're place?"

"Yeah, I live in one of the appartements. Thanks for driving me home Ed, do you want to come in or something? Like a drink I don't know it sounds pretty weird but-"

"That sounds great" he said smiling as if he really wanted me to ask him. He has this habit of cutting my sentences of when I am clearly too nervous to talk, I liked how he knew how to react with me.

We got out of the car and walked toward the block of flats. Ed started to say something but I quickly turned around to stop him.

Ed started laughing trying to be as quiet as he could. We quietly walked up the steps and got the the third floor where my apparemment was. Ed was looking around, and I started to get nervous about what he would think of where I live, I mean it's far from fancy. He then looked at me and smiled. I looked back at him.

I opened the door and let Ed walk in first.

"Want a beer?" I asked, putting my bag down.

"I'd love to, but I'd best not. I take my drinking and driving seriously" he said, scratching his head and looking up at me.

"Yeah ofcorse I'm sorry I didn't think, if you're going to drink you'd have to crash here for the night" I said mindlessly.

"Sounds good to me, if that was an invitation ofcorse" he said looking at me with a big grin on his face.

"Well yeah, why not! But aren't you supposed to be at a hotel or something?" I said looking concerened.

"Don't worry, I'll send a text to Stu" he said looking down at his phone.

I went to get the beers. I also picked up some chrisps and some other snacks. I went in to the other room which was my bedroom and lounge all in one and sat down on my bed putting the beer and food on the table next to it. Ed came and sat beside me.

"Thanks, this is really nice of you Nina, I wasn't expecting it! But I'm glad it's happening" he said smiling at me, but I quickly started blushing so Ed picked up the beers and handed one to me.

"Cheers!" He said, we laughed and tap our glasses together.

We started talking, him about his tour and when he was living in London and me about what I was doing in London, about how I got my tickets and what we had in commun, which happened to be a lot especially music wise. But at one point I found myself not even listening anymore and just looking at him in detail. I stared looking at his tattoos and the detail between each one and trying to figure out the meaning of them all. I then started looking at his face again, how beautiful he was and especially how beautiful his smile and eyes were. I looked and his fluffy ginger hair and noticed how light and soft it was. But I then started listening again, but Ed had already asked me a question.

"What was that again?" I said confused. Ed looked at me laughing.

"Have you even been listening me since earlier?"

"Yeah ofcorse, I just missed what you said" I said trying to be as convincing as I could.

"The beer already gone to your head has it?" He teased me again, wrapping his arm round me. I snuggled in towards him. His arms felt even safer than they looked.

Ed took another sip of his beer and asked me a little more about what I was doing in London.

"I'be always loved in London but my parents moved away when I was 17 and I stayed to study at Ravensbry, the small music school but it good there and that's when I started to become close to David who-"

"You have a boyfriend?" Ed said quickly removing his arm from around me.

"No! David is my music teacher and he is just a close friend of mine"

Ed became relaxed again when I told him that David wasn't my boyfriend. He put his arm back around me and pulled me in tight looking at me smiling, I couldn't help but smile back. He then leaning in and softly kissed me. It came as a surprise to me and so I quickly pulled away.

"I'm so sorry Nina I thought that-"

"No Ed don't apologise you just took me by surprise that's all!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck, him then holding me tight.

"And I want to,but I can't" I whispered into his ear.

"I'd like to know why, but you can tell me when you're ready" he whispered back holding me tighter then ever.

"I'm just not comfortable with things like this, I need lots of time"

Ed then let go of me and held my hands, leaning in to give me a quick kiss on the cheek, then checking if it was ok. I smiled.

"You're special Nina, I can tell" he said smiling at me. I then gave him a kiss on the cheek back and handed him his drink.

"Now lets get on with the more serious stuff" I laughed.

It was getting into the early morning and we had gone through a whole case of beers.

"You're actually keeping up pretty well" Ed said to me.

"You sound surprised! But I am really tired, we've been up all night!"

I lay backwards, and pulled Ed down beside me laughing. We then turned ourselves round so our head were on the pillows. Ed seemed troubled, so I turned over and asked him if he was okay.

"I'm not quiet sure what to do" he said nervously. I giggled.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to have you in my arms but I don't want to make you uncomfortable" he said looking me in the eyes. I smiled.

"I'd like that, I feel safe in your arms"

I then lay down and Ed pulled me in tight, and kisses the back of my shoulder. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I hadn't felt that safe since I was a child.
______________________________________

I woke up and Ed was already awake. It was past midday. He had obviously not been up long either because he was on my kitchen looking through the fridge for some breackfast. I got up and joined him. He looked around, saw me and smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head! I hope you slept well, and don't mins me getting some food" he said and gave me a little kiss on the forehead.

I smiled at him and streached a little.

"It's fine, make yourself at home!" I said as I walked back into the other room and sat on my bed, legs crossed and my jumper sleeves pulled over my hands. He then came and sat down next to me again.

"Damn I've forgotten the orange juice"

"I'll get it" I replied smiling at him, as I jumped up off the bed.

"I hope that I'll see you again" he said when I came back into the room.

"Ed you've got a tour to do" I said, looking down whishing that he could stay here with me.

"Not forever, and I've still got some time off, if you want to see me again? And not just as your favorite artist, but maybe on a date?"

"Ofcorse I want to see you again Ed! There is no one I'd rather spend my time with!"

Ed smiled and giggled a little. He then stood up and started looking around for a piece of paper and started writting something down.

"What are you writing?" I asked.

"A password" he replied as he handed me the piece of paper. I looked at him confused.

"Please come to the next concert in London and show this password to the doorman or whoever you can. They'll recognize it." He said smiling.

"What is it for? What does it mean?" I said still confused.

"J4gl9, Jumpers , 4 : four, gl as in goal and the 9 is a backwards P so it looks cooler. Jumpers for Goalposts, because I keep moving but hopefully you'll follow me." He said looking at me holding my hands.

"Ed I-"

"Please come, nothing makes me smile more when you are in the crowd"

"Ok" I replied smiling, and he kissed me on the forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 36.2K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...