~ 10 ~

We were standing waiting for Ed to come on stage.  I was excited but worried that I was just going to see Ed and not enjoy the music as much. It was a strange feeling inside. I fell in love with his songs, his voice and the pure passion that he turned into music. I since I've met him that isn't the only thing I feel.

A few minutes later Ed walked onto the stage. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I couldn't keep my eyes off him, he hair looked so beautiful in the light and his smile made me smile every time I saw it without fail.

He the started playing, I'm a mess and the crowd went wild. I just stood there, smiled and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I opened them and Ed was looking around unusually as if he'd lost something and couldn't find it. He then towards where I was standing and a huge smile appeared on his face.

He continued staring in my direction. I felt like he was looking me in the eyes and that there were only us two in the whole venue. I think he the realized that he had been staring at me for most of the song so started to look around at the crowd. But he still kept looking over his shoulder to look at me or turn in my direction at least every 20 seconds or so as if he was checking that I was still there. I couldn't help but smile and sing along.

We were at the end of the concert where we all have to shout for Ed to come on for an encore. Ofcorse he comes back on every time but I still enjoy it. You still feel a little bit scared that that really was the last glance at him you were going to get and maybe you didn't appricate it enough. I'd enjoyed his performance even more than the first time. And not only because I felt that he was looking at me for most of it, but he prouved that he can be flawless ands passionate time and time again.