Can you save my heavy dirty s...

Por __2fab4you__

Stiles is in danger, so when Scott notices it, he'll start looking for him. But what happens when Stiles' ki... Más

The letter.

Where am I?

249 6 4
Por __2fab4you__

*Stiles*

Okay, where the fuck am I?  Those words ran through my head over and over again. All I knew was that I was sitting on a chair and probably for more than few hours because my ass hurted like hell and my back wasn't in better situation. There were like thousand screaming Banshees inside my head and when I shook it, it has got even worse, although I thought it wasn't possible.

I tried to say something, but with the duct tape covering my mouth all I could hum was not really understandable 'Help.' sprawling across the empty room. I looked around. It wasn't big room, probably cellar. Concrete. Empty. Wooden stairs heading to the door. I heard rats and smelled rot and moistness. I also realised I could feel my heart beating fo fast- well I wonder what is it from.

Great, at least my irony haven't left. 

The handcuffs on my wrists started to hurt really bad from being  tight and I could feel some blood soaking through my sleeves. Trying to release them wasn't a good idea- I realized that when I felt sharp pain shooting through my hand. Plus my thigh was itching and I had no idea how to scratch it. This was a nightmare.

 How long have I been here?  I figured out it couldn't be too long. If the person would want to kill me, he would do it right away. I was thirsty, but not dehydrataded, though it wasn't very nice to have such a dry throat. So it could be about one day probably? I tried to move with the chair I was sitting on but I couldn't and even if I could, it wouldn't help me. Ouch, my back, fuck. I hurted all over and my head was the worst. I felt dirty and tired and the tape across my face and cuffs on my wrists weren't really helping. 

Okay, calm down. Scott will... Scott will help you. He is an Alpha right? He can do it. He can... He can actually rescue me. Okay, now you just need to think.

I didn't really remember what happened before I woke up here. I knew I was at the club called Sinema with Danny because he didn't want to go there by himself but he also wanted to meet someone. I don't know why he just hadn'T asked every boy in our school, I think that place was the top one school with the most gays in it. Really, I've never seen so many homosexuals at one place at once. Okay, back to the story- I was drinking something- yeah I probably got drunk. Well, that's not very usual.  And that's all I knew. Fuck. Who could kiddnap me?  I had a few ideas. Kate and Victoria. But they were dead right? Derek killed them. So it can't be them. That wouldn't be natural. While werewolves are so natural right? But who else? Who else could it be? And why me? I am so not important. 

I heard steps right over my head and looked up.  Specks of dust were falling from the ceiling depending on where my kiddnaper stepped. With the minimum of light that I had available I followed the dust with my eyes until I saw where it ended.

The gap under the door lighted up when the owner of this house turned the lights on. All I heard at the moment was rustling of the key in the lock and my heavy breathing. I couldn't think rationally. My head was hurting really bad and I thought I will pass out from how tired I was.

But then- the door finally opened. The light spilled across the stairs and hit my eyes and as I tried to adapt to the light- it wasn't even that strong, but try to be in a darkness for one day, just with the light shining through the wooden planks on the ceiling- I saw a shadow coming downstairs and looking at me. It was a woman. And she was holding something.

I tried to focus on the thing she held in her hand. Something long, and sharp and... A knife.

I panicked and as my hands tried to release from the handcuffs with rustling noise and blood finding itself a way down my hands and between my fingers,  I tried to scream through the tape. Well, you could consider it screaming, if you define screaming as scared mouse. I knew it won't help but when you're near death, you will do anything.

Trust me,  I know.

The woman- dressed in black by the way- came to me really angrily, slapped me and whispered: 'Shut up, cutie.' All I saw were her red lips smiling at me and her eyes glowing like a... wolf. But in that moment, I had to deal with another problem. Did she just call  me cutie?  Yeah, that's the thing. My cheek hurted as fuck and my head was twice that worse, but I still didn't get why she called me that, if she wanted to kill me. I will never understand those psychotic women.

'It won't hurt as much if you'll cooperate.'she said, smile spreaded across her face as she raised the knife up to my eyes. I couldn't really see her face, her hair was covering it, but I saw her nails were painted blue. Some of them gnawed and broken. Knifepoint diged into my cheek and sharp pain  shot through my head as warm blood started to trickle down my face. But at least the tape started to peel off so I helped it a little with my tongue. When it was lose enough, I started to talk, hoping she'll understand. 'Pho the phell are yphu?!' I hummed. She stopped looking at the blood tripping down from my chin and looked me dead into eyes.

'Who am I?' she asked, which I answered with slight nod. 'Well, I am whatever you want me to be. I could be anyone. I could be... your mother?' My heart skipped a beat as she said those two words. My father barely talked about her and I tried not to think about those kind of things. My eyes started to burn and water. 'Oh I could, right? Just a little bit of makeup and you wouldn't recognise me. Don't cry baby.' She said as she wiped my tears away. 'I could be just some crazy woman who wants to kill you. Maybe I am some girl from the internet that you made fun of as a 8 year old boy and now I want revenge because thanks to you, I have some mental problems. I am none of these people, don't worry. I am a ghost. I am something, that'll make you regret knowing other person. I am the worst type of human. I will make you regret something that wasn't your fault. You never heard of me. Yes, I want revenge. But not from you. From a person that hurted me so much you can't imagine it.'

'Pho is it?' I said. She remain silent for a few seconds and then looked at me with a serious expression on her face.

'Derek Hale.' When her mouth pronounced this name, I got a heart attack. I didn't know if it was from my heart stopping completely or from beating too fast. Derek Hale. Derek. Hale. Derek freaking Hale. I haven't heard of him in such a long time and now she just said his name like it was nothing. I mean... woah. While I was quietly trying to process this information, she pulled down the tape really fast. 

'Fuck! Be careful!' I shouted.. Bittersweet blood got on my tongue and until then I realized one of my teeth is missing. Someone probably punched me, but before I could get and proper conclusion, she hurtfully grabbed my face and looked me dead in the eyes. 'I give the commands, you listen, understand?' I felt the drops of sweat fall on my lips and when they got on my tongue amd mixed with the lood, I really wanted to throw up. I looked up  at her and finally, I could see her face. Short, black hair, striking blue eyes, piercing in her lower lip. She had a scar across her left half of her face, probably from an animal, I guess.

'If you want a revenge from Derek, why did you kiddnap me?' I spit out the blood from my mouth.

'Well, how should I explain... Okay, here's the whole story. When I was 5 years younger, I used to be his Alpha. He was the best Beta I could ever wish for but then he started to date my sister. My family didn't know I was a werewolf, so neither did my sister. In fact- we were hunter family. My parents grew up as hunters and taught me and my sister and brother how to hunt werewolves. But then I got bit. My parents always told me to kill myself right away when this was about to happen- they were very strict- but I didn't do it, because I was in love with someone and I was happy and I was great as werewolf. I became fucking Alpha! I ran away from my family- I told them I wanna move to my boyfriend's apartment and that he lives far away, so they won't visit so often. But I was telling Derek all the time to stay away from my sister, because when she'll find out he'S a werewolf, she will kill him. But he was in love! Freaking teenagers. And- well she found out! She told my parent and they were after him. Kodex didn't mean anything to them considering the circumstances. But you know Derek. He is really dominant. So he killed them. While protecting himself of course, but still. He could easily run away. But kill my family?' I looked at her and saw tears streaming down her face but she was still smiling. 'He didn't have to kill my family. People I loved the most. I loved them so much.'

After a moment of silence, I felt  sorry for her. She looked destroyed, streams of tears across her face disrupted her make up and the silence was broken just by her quiet sobs. She tried not to look damaged but I bet this wound was fresh and in that age, you feel all the pain a lot more than when you're 6 years old. Derek took her whole life away, but he was just defending himself! 'Look, I got it, you are angry, I have lost my mother. Someone killed his entire family too' He was jus-'

'Shut up. You'll never understand the pain. Never. One person compare to the whole family? That's nothing. Shut up.' Suddenly I realized she was cutting herself in the palm. Dark red blood splashed on the blade of the knife.

'Whoa, easy there okay? Look, what do I have in common with this? I am Stiles Stilinski, the poor, pathetic human! I am not Derek.' 

'I know you are not Derek, you idiot. But I know you are the only one who stayed in touch with him since he left. Not even Scott tried to contact him. So I figured out you are pretty important to him. And I want him to feel the pain. The same pain I felt. Because I know and I see things, that you are too blind to realize.'

'What is it?'

'Oh you think I am gonna tell you? No, I won't give him the favor. But I know that we will have fun together. I know how to cause physical and mental pain. I will destroy you, that Derek won't know what to do wth his life.' She headed to the stairs with a sassy smile across her face.

'Why? What's so important about me?' I asked. She didn't answer.

'ANSWER ME!' I shouted. 'ANSWE-' But then she closed the door and all I could do was think what is so important about me that it could destroy Derek's life.

*Scott*

'Come on, pick up...' I whispered as my finger hit the green button on my phone for the fifth time today. 'Stiles, come on, this is important...' I threw my phone across the room after the operator said, that The user currently isn't available. 

'Still not picking up?' said my mum curiously as she entered my room with washed clothes. 'Nope. I called him like a hundred times but I guess he hooked up with someone.' As she was putting it in my wardrobe, she smiled: 'Look, he is probably still with Danny. Maybe he stayed with him over the night, because he drank something or I don't know...'

'Yeah, but it's like 1pm right now and he's still not home?' I couldn't be more suspicious. I didn'T even know why I was that scared, Stiles was an adult and usually he could take care of himself, sometimes better than I could, and I am a werewolf for Christ's sake. But he is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. He is my brother.

'Don't worry, he is responsible young man. He can tak-'

'I know he is,' I interrupted her, even though I knew it wasn't a good idea, ' but still, I am worried about him and if you consider those cirumstanes we are in right now? I need him.' She gave me the look I knew too well, as a kid I used to recieve a lot of these- everytime I said something rude.

'Then call Lydia or Allison or I don't know.'

'They have gone to Europe, to take a break from all this stuf, I have told you like a million times. And they wouldn't even help me, I need Stiles.'

She frowned. 'Don't be rude, this is not my problem that he got drunk and now he still sleeps at Danny's. Go and find him.' she closed the door. I got the urge to rush into Danny's house and find Stiles, but t wasn't a good resolution. Instead I ran out of the door, down the stairs and before my mom could say a word, I slammed the door behing me and took the helmet from our porch. I was sitting on my motorcycle, heading to Danny's house. The dust from the road was tickling my fingertips and crept under my helmet, so I had to stop. 

'Christ's sake...' I mumbled as I took my helmer off and shooke out the little stones. Suddenly, the phone started ringing.

Stiles.

I reached to my pocket and took the phone out, ready to pick it up, but as I looked at the screen and saw Danny's name, my heart slowed down. I pushed the green button and put the phone to my ear.

'Yes?'

'Hey Scott.'

'Uhm, hey Danny. What's up?'

'I just wanted to ask you if you could tell Stiles to come to my house for his wallet. He forgot it yesterday and isn't picking up his phone, but he texted me-when he left- that he was heading to your house so I hoped that maybe you two are still together?'

My heart started beating faster.

'Uhm... No. Stiles isn't here, he didn't came or anything...'

'Oh... I guess he just realized that he was tired and headed home... He's probably still sleeping.'

'I guess so... I'll let you know when I'll find something out.'

'Okay. Thanks. Bye.'

As I put the phone back in my pocket, I thought about 2 possibilities- either Stiles really headed home and is still sleeping now or... Something bad happened.

'Fuck... I whispered, sat on the motorcycle and headed to Stiles' house.

_____________________________________   
Hello people! So I hope you liked this chapter. It's one of my firsts fanfictions so please, don't hate.

I know it's not exciting or anything but it'll come.

Don't be afraid to comment, I am grateful for any opinion, compliment or criticism.

Also, I would be grateful if you would tell me what I am doing wrong here!

Pardon my English, it's not my first language so maybe you'll find some mistakes.

Thank you and have a good day!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

436K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
175K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
176K 8K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
140K 3.9K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...