Being THE Stylist | INFINITE...

By inspirit_k205

COMPLETED "We all have a dream, when we achieve it that's the happy ending." That's just a false fact out... More

Chapter 1: Achieved
Chapter 2: The New Journey
Chapter 3: Permission
Chapter 4: The Long Way
Chapter 5: No Worries
Chapter 6: Impossible
Chapter 7: Unique Boys
Chapter 8: Beauty Sleep
Chapter 9: Back Together
Chapter 10: Flash of Memories
Chapter 11: That Feeling
Chapter 12: Code Cracker
Chapter 13: Trouble
Chapter 14: Scandal
Chapter 15: Four Again
Chapter 16: Four Again II
Chapter 17: Four Again III
Chapter 18: See You Again
Chapter 19: Make Up
Chapter 20: First Step
Chapter 21: No Choice
Chapter 22: The Hangout
Chapter 23: Avoidance
Chapter 24: Girl's Day
Chapter 25: The Press Confrence
Chapter 26: Reality
Chapter 27: Back
Chapter 28 : The Return
Chapter 29: Omens
Chapter 30: Trust
Chapter 31: Vise Versa
Chapter 33: Run Run Run!
Chapter 34: Believe
Chapter 35: Rush Hour
Chapter 36: The News
Chapter 37: Room 205
Chapter 38: Fault
Chapter 39: Interpreted
Chapter 40: Not Cupid
Chapter 41: Answers
Chapter 42: Jerks
Chapter 43: You
Chapter 44: Caught
Chapter 45: Awaited Day
Chapter 46: The People
Chapter 47: The People II
Chapter 48: Fall
Chapter 49: Déjà vu
Chapter 50: Settled

Chapter 32: Hug Me

408 31 149
By inspirit_k205

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V:-

"Done!!" Tae shouted slumping down on the bed, I sighed shaking my head.

He didn't do a thing but walk after me talking nonstop! Like he was done with all the existing words for god's sake.

And if not telling me about his life achievement and how his fans like him even if he is acting like the alien dork he is he would go on with the 'what happened to you earlier' lecture.

I did all the work while he feels tired at the end, how ironic. Bet he noticed am feeling down, I mean imagine you are talking with someone while all you receive is nodding.

"Ya, am serious what is wrong!? What happened So-eun ah? Tell me" he said making me face him and leave a shirt of his I was folding in reaction.

"I said nothing" I repeated for the am not counting any more time.

I felt stupid and stupid again.
I felt like burning inside, at the same time I felt that it didn't deserve all this drama.

My problem wasn't with the jealousy, I could get over that by confronting him.
But the problem was... The problem was that he was able to treat others the way he is suppose to treat me, only me.

"Please! It's not me you can lie to So-eun ah! Spit it out! You have been acting like a dead zombie for the past two and half hours" he said shaking my shoulders once in a while.

I don't know why but what he said now pulled the trigger,
I don't know why I began crying,
I don't know why at that moment tears went streaming down.

"Ya Y-ya Eun, what h-happen? Why are you crying now uh?" He stuttered, panicked with his hands still over my shoulder while I looked down crying with loud sobs.

"Ya don't cry like a baby girl, stop being a drama queen So-eun" he said shaking my shoulders as I cried even harder.

That's exactly what I want, but I can't stop!

"Okay!! Okay! Am sorry! Do you want me to sing for you?" He asked while I was crying as I looked up at him before nodding weakly.

"On one condition" he demanded.
"W-what?" I asked with my voice cracked.

"You should tell me what is going on later" he said as I sniffed and bit my lips.

"O-okay"I gave in.

He started singing as tears uncontrollably went down heavier.

Play the audio attached please
(안아줘 Hug me -- BTS)

♩♪♬I can't beat my sad heart
Endure again the dark and restless night
Regardless of my despairs
The morning wakes me up with indifference still♬♩♪

I felt stupid again, I pressed my face to Tae's chest as my tears got his shirt wet.

♩♬The wound burns more than I thought
The hurt is deepening more than I thought
The countless nights that I blamed you, to me they're like hell♬♩♪

Tae patted my back as he hugged me tighter.

♬♪♩Stand by my side, please stay by me
Please don't lose your hold on my hand
If you take a step further away like this
I can take one more step further♬♪♩

I could hear Tae's heart beats so fast, he felt sad and anxious.

♬♪♩Thousands of times a day
which I repeat and think of your appearance♬♪♩

I felt really sorry for my brother, Taehyung, for making him worry this much over pretty much nothing.

♩♪♬The harsh words you said to me
That icy look and cold expression♬♪♩

I still couldn't take that scene off my mind, another girl kissed him.

♩♪♬You were a pretty person
You were a pretty person
Please don't do this to me, you know me well♩♪♬

I felt better but I could still feel my heart heavy.

Tae started rapping miserably trying to lighten the mood, but he was really bad!

No one can rap this better than J-hope, and I mean no one!

I gave him a hit on the stomach while he was still hugging me, he let out a chuckle before hugging me tighter.

I thought of how am going to tell him, how will he react?

Although I know bangtan are friends with infinite, I also know Tae really well.

He didn't let me date anyone during highschool and he was over protective, I swear he would scare guys away from me.

Will he accept it now or not?
What am I supposed to do if he doesn't accept?

Tae started singing again as he patted my back.

♬♪♩Just hug me, hug me for a bit
Don't say a word, just run towards me
With a heart that's nothing but lonely and anxious
Waiting for you like this♩♬

I wanted Dongwoo to do this now.

♬♪♩I love you, I love you
In the long silence, a sound that I cry out
From my heart that's nothing but foolish and weak♬♪♩

I wanted Dongwoo to come and tell me that, right now.

But I knew its impossible, they didn't even finish their performance yet.
_________

Tae and I slumped down on the couch in the living room after we--I was done tiding up his room.

I took the remote and tuned on TV on a random channel before Tae snatched it out of my hand.

"What was that for?" I retorted hitting him with my legs which were resting on his lap with his arms over them.

"I'm listening" he said with a straight face, my face visibly fell.

I tried to take my legs off his lap but he stopped me griping my calves tightly.

"You promised" he said looking into my eyes "I know," I answered "but, you should promise me something too" I continued.

"Sure" he said looking at the TV screen that had a weird dream interpreting program on.

"Listen me out first till the end okay?" I warned as he nodded swiftly not even looking at me.

I gave a big sigh and inhaled "you won't freak out okay?" I said before he glared at me "okay okay, it's coming now" I assured.

But then, at the same instant I was going to blurt it out, at the same second I was going to tell my brother that am in a relationship with Dongwoo it hit me. I was crying a while ago because of him, I was hurt and Tae got all wary because of him.

It's the worst timing of all, I can't tell him now, not now at all.

"Ya, say it already!" He coxed me impatiently. "Uh?" I snapped out, my hands began to sweat and tremble.

"Tell.me.why.you.were.crying!" he repeated for the nth time, yet I was still speechless.

My mind was screaming at me 'think, think, think!' But I knew for a fact I had nothing in mind.

I started looking around hoping a brilliant idea would suddenly pop onto my mind.

'Roses have been coming in many people's dreams lately, and we thought we may talk about it; what does receiving a rose from someone in your dream mean?' I heard the host on that dream interpreting program say as I unconsciously listened attentively.

'Lets try White Roses first since they aren't clear enough, on the other hand we all know that red roses mean love.' I smiled to myself at that.

'Psychologist went confused at that given that receiving a white rose can mean more than one thing' the host continued, I really wanted to know what Namjoon's and Taehyung's actions meant in my dream, Dongwoo is quite predictable there.

'One meaning is--' the volume was set on mute as the host was just about to say it, I shot Taehyung a glare as I tried to snatch the remote out of his hand.

"Give it back! Turn the volume on!" I shouted trying to reach for the remote which was held up high by the standing Tae.

"You promised you will tell me!" He shouted holding it up high while I was jumping up to reach it, but what am I thinking? He is too tall!

"I will! just give it back! I will tell you in a while!!" I shouted not giving up on getting it from him although I knew what am doing is pretty much useless.

"Tell me first!" He retorted, just then with the look of persistence he wore there was no way he was going to hand me the remote before I tell him.

And telling him now isn't suitable, not at all. That left me with only one choice, one idea, one action.

With him standing with his arm held up straight leaving his stomach clear for me to hit, I held up my hand into a fist.

I felt really kind, nice, and innocent as I didn't choose to hit him where the sun never shines but in the stomach instead.

I put all my power into the punch that targeted his stomach and did a clean shot, leaving him to scream a low note in pain.

He bend down in the process as I took the chance and snatched the remote from his hand that wasn't held up by his arm too high now.

"That's what you get when you annoy your little sister V!!" I teased and abruptly turned up the TV's volume.

I ignored Tae while he groaned in pain, although I should admit that I felt quite proud.

'While there is another meaning to receiving specifically a white rose from someone in your dream, and that is' the host continued, great! Missed the first explanation because of some dear human here.

I shot Tae a glare while he was still not over the pain in his stomach.

'In the second case, it means the death of the giver'

My heart beats fastened and my hands went numb, I could feel sweat running down my spine sending horrified shivers down my spine.

All my senses couldn't function.

I felt afraid, I was trembling then the sound of the TV remote crashing on the floor got me back to reality.

I looked behind me, where Tae was on the couch, I felt the gulp down my throat and the anxiety eating me up.

"Where is Namjoon?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That song part took me a while. Tell me if it's good, or not. I'm really insecure about this chapter.

I decided to go back and read this ff from the beginning and honestly, my writing was so bad! So I'm currently editing.

The point is, I would like to thank you all for sticking up with me till here, wonder how you actually did that though lol.

Hope you enjoyed reading, will try updating ASAP so you guys won't hate me.

--150416--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 410 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
1.8K 112 36
Life isn't complete without achieving the goal and so is the story .. Y/n may have achieved her goal by finally gaining Taehyung and his love but wha...
1.5K 40 15
[completed!] Since JBJ isn't JBJ anymore, you can have this little thing I worked on. Six chapters with happy endings, and six more where they aren't...
537 30 22
WHAT IF A FAN DREAM BECOMES TRUE Reader x BTS "You are a Kpop fan girl,who had the opportunity to study in a Korean language school in the South Ko...