Fluttershy in Wonderland

By ScriptedPages

When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1k views!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
2K!!?!?!?!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 7

632 27 15
By ScriptedPages

Applejack and Twilight had concerns for the two 'friends' but hopefully the two are not in l-o-v-e. They shook the thoughts out of their heads and went to join them in the fun. As the fun went one other laughing and playing games, the night came and soon Fluttershy and Discord had to go back home. They waved goodbye to Applejack and Twilight as they started walking back home through the dark forest. Fluttershy got scared multiple times since she still had her fear of the dark, not to mention all the strange noises that was coming from all around them.

They thought that up it was just the noises of animals being awakened since some roamed the forest at night, but these noises seemed very odd. It wasn't the sound of animals, it sounded like the voices of people! And they were saying things that confused Fluttershy.

"Stop what you're doing.
If you don't stop he'll come!!
You're a disgrace to Wonderland!!
It's your fault in what's soon to come!!
Go back to your world, where you belong!!!
It'll be your fault!!" Said the creepy high pitched voices coming from around.

Fluttershy squeezed Discord's arm tightly and got closer to him. He also heard the voices and couldn't understand why they were saying such things. They both walked a bit more until they made it back to Discord's house. When Fluttershy and Discord got inside they immediately started to get ready for bed. Discord sat on the couch in the living room and thought about the voices he had heard when they were walking through the woods.

'What wee those voices talking about? They sounded like what me and Fluttershy are doing is bad!! But we're doing nothing wrong!! What am I doing that is going to cost all of Wonderland?!?!' Discord thought.

'Falling in love.'

Discord turned around to see who said that but there was no one to be seen. He then felt a sharp pain in his head and clinched the cushions of the couch. The pain swirled in his head as if his brain was splitting in half. The pain progressed and some thing odd occurred. Discord started to hear creepy voices in his head as the pain continued.

'You're breaking the rule!
Terrible things happens to those who break the rule!!
You are the cause of Wonderland's destruction!!
You need to get rid of Fluttershy, or these unfortunate events will continue to progress.
STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS NOW!!!' Said the voices.

The pain increased dramatically and let out a loud groan of pain. Fluttershy came running out of her bedroom and into the living room to check on Discord, but she found him with his head down as his hands were clinching the sides of it. Fluttershy began to feel a wave of worry brushing through her as she knelt down in front of Discord.

"Discord what happened?!?!" Fluttershy asked.

Discord couldn't say anything, how could he? I mean, would you be able to speak if you were felling an enormous amount of pain? Discord gritted his teeth and his hands squeezed his head, making it worse. Fluttershy knew that the pain was in his head and she put her hands on the side of his head and began to rub it in circular motions to help soothe the pain. The second that Fluttershy put her hands on the sides of Discord's head, the pain started to go away.

It was still there but it didn't hurt as much, then Discord started to relax a little bit.m

"Is that better?" Fluttershy asked as she continued to rub Discord's head.

"Yeah, but it still hurts." Discord replied as he held down low.

Fluttershy kissed Discord on his forehead and continued to rub his head, but she left Discord a little star strucked.

"There now, is that better?" Fluttershy asked.

"Y-Yes. Thank you." Discord replied, still star strucked.

"Good. *yawns* I'm going to bed. See you in the morning." Said Fluttershy as she walked back into her room and took one last look at Discord before she slowly closed the door.

Discord just stared at Fluttershy's bedroom door, still mesmerized and shocked on what just happened.

'So it's true. I do have these feelings for her. But how can I stop feeling this way for her?!?!' Discord thought as he clenched his fists. 'I don't want her to leave, but...ARGH!!! Why am I the one that has to feel this way?!?! It could've been anyone else's in the name of Wonderland, but for some reason the L word came to me.' Discord thought.

His head was full of thoughts that felt like pouring out any second. Without making a sound, Discord tiptoed outside and into the garden near the forest. Even though most people would fall asleep at this time, the night would light up with fireflies glowing all sorts of colors. There was a juniper tree right next to a small pond and bridge and Discord sat right next to it. Usually when Discord needed to think, he would sit near the juniper tree because it's scent was the most beautiful thing that smelled of flowers.

Discord grabbed some small stones and started to chuck at the pond, making them skip all the way to the end. As he threw the stones, Discord felt a little tug on his ankle nand looked down. He saw angel bunny waving his arms around asking what's with the glum face?

"Oh angel, if only I could tell her. But if I do then what if she might not have the same feelings for me. And also news travels through Wonderland like a wildfire, everyone will eventually know and then I would have to see her leave! That girl is a troublemaker." Said Discord as he threw another stone.

Angel looked at Discord with a confused face.

"Ok technically she is not a troublemaker but...but even though she might not know it.....she's my troublemaker girl." Said Discord as he walked along the bridge while thinking of Fluttershy.
(A/N SONG TIME!!!)

"You're a troublemaker
You're a troublemaker...
You ain't nothing but a troublemaker, girl

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down
The way you bite your lip got my head spinnin' around
After a drink or two I was putty in your hands
I don't know if I have the strength to stand, oh oh oh...

Trouble troublemaker, yeah
That's your middle name, oh oh oh...
I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain
And I wanna know...

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?
My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."

I say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker!

It's like you're always there in the corners of my mind
I see your silhouette every time I close my eyes
There must be poison in those finger tips of yours
'Cause I keep comin' back again for more, oh oh oh...

Trouble troublemaker, yeah
That's your middle name, oh oh oh...
I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain
And I wanna know...

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?
My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."

I say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh (hurt so bad)?
My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."
Troublemaker

I say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker

Maybe I'm insane
'Cause I keep doing the same dang thing
Thinking one day we gon' change
But you know just how to work that back
And make me forget my name
What the heck you do I won't remember
I'll be gone until November
And you'll show up again next summer, yeah!

Typical middle name is Prada
Fit you like a glove, girl
I'm sick of the drama
You're a troublemaker
But dang girl it's like I love the trouble
And I can't even explain why
(Yeah!)

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?
My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."
Troublemaker

I say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad,
oh oh oh?
(And I can't even explain why)

My mind keeps saying,
"Run as fast as you can."
Troublemaker

I say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back,
oh oh oh...
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker"

When Discord finished he took one last look at the dark blue sky and the stars that twinkled with it. He sighed to himself as he walked back into his house without making a sound. He looked at Fluttershy's door before he went to his room and thought, 'What sort of terrible things would happen if I told her that I love her?'

(Hey guys!!!! And OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!! Discord finally realized that he's in love!! DROP THE BASS!!! Any way sorry I have to keep you guys waiting, I found myself obsessing over this anime called Black Butler. 😝😝😝 so yeah. So I hoped you all liked this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.8K 21
A young girl's life takes a turn for the unexpected when, at a garden party for her fiancΓ© and herself, she spots a certain white rabbit and tumbles...
896 6 31
After 15 years of waiting, Alice Wonders from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland finally returns to the whimsical world of Wonderland. Matthew Hatter...
5.2K 287 18
"If your name is Boomer, then why does everyone call you Mad Hatter?" She asked as he sighed and looked towards her. "Bubbles my dear, this is wonder...
2K 102 16
What if Celestia didn't ask Fluttershy to reform Discord, but instead did it herself? Celestia has lived a long life with many regrets, but her bigg...