The Disguised Bad Girl

By Heartbreaker99_

He took one step closer towards me. "I know something's up here, you're not a geek, heck you... More

The Disguised Bad Girl.
Chapter 2 || You got the girl in detention... twice - EDITED
Chapter 3 || Get through - EDITED
Chapter 4 || Prove it - EDITED
Chapter 5|| Dodgeball & Shorts ((EDITED))
Chapter 6 || Reasons & Sisters - (EDITED)
Chapter 7 - Chemistry Puns & Awkward Moments (( EDITED ))
Chapter 8 - Rumours & Promises ((EDITED))
Chapter 9 - Drunk States & Friendships ((EDITED))
Chapter 10 - Regrets and Kept Promises ((EDITED))
Chapter 11 - Banter And Attackers (EDITED)
Chapter 12 - Knight in shining Armani ((EDITED))
Chapter 13 - Myself and Real ((EDITED))
Important

Chapter One || I know you - EDITED

26.9K 635 101
By Heartbreaker99_

Hi guys, just thought I'd give you a quick heads up. This story is in the process of being updated and edited as it is all over the place. It would be better for you to only read the chapters that are marked edited as it would make more sense and be a better story line. However, I can not force you but can only tell you that this story is hella messed up and a lot of shit happens pretty darn quickly - so, yeah just read on your own behalf. :))))

Chapter 1: Meeting The Bad Boy Himself.

New school. New me. New house. New life.

I wasn't going to be the badgirl anymore, I wasn't going to wear bad girl 'clothes' no, I was going to be the nerd. The one you see wearing those geeky glasses, and covering up all of their body, teachers pets, and populars suck ups.

I slammed my hand on top of the alarm, before rolling off the bed. I glanced towards the alarm clock which read the time 7.30am I had exactly an hour to get ready before it was time for school. I had bought a whole new different outfits for this year, I still kept all my other leather skirts and jackets. I spent a lot of money on them clothes, and even though i was changing the way I looked, I was not ready to give them up just yet.

Jumping out of the shower, I pick out my outfit. My black skinny jeans matching with my blue top which had 'GEEK' printed in the middle. I wasn't sure what geeks would wear, and when i saw this top and it had the word Geek itself implanted on the top, it was perfect. I matched it with my black studded flats, and a couple of bracelets on my arm.

"Chloe darling, hurry up will you" Rose, our maid yells from downstairs. My parents travelled a lot abroad, and so we hardly got to see them. They would send us money here and there, but money did not bring happiness - and without them, we certainly were not. I have two brothers (more like animals, if you ask me -) Jace and Sam, Jace was one year older than Sam, and they looked pretty much alike.

I open my bedroom door, before closing it and heading downstairs towards the kitchen. Jace and Sam both looked up and stared at me in shock. Even Rose held a shocked expression on her face, before she broke in to a toothless grin.

"What happened to you?" Jace asked, before closing his mouth and chewing on his cereal.

"I decided to go for a new look" I told them before grabbing a juicy red apple from the fruit pot.

Sam snorted.

I leaned on the work top, turning my attention towards him.

"Is there something wrong, Samantha?" I ask him, whilst Jace nearly spat out his cereal.

"You know I don't like to be called Samantha, it's Sam, and no... there is absolutely nothing wrong in this house" He mumbles a few things under his breathe before getting up and heading towards the front door.

"I don't know whats his problem, and where is he going? I'm his ride, unless he wants to walk for 15 minutes, thats fine with me" I grab my back pack, before jumping in to my car, a couple seconds later, I was joined with Jace and Sam.

Jace was 15, he had the good looks. He had slick blonde hair which he usually spiked to be side, with blue eyes, and tanned skin, while Sam was 14, he was also good-looking, and most of the girls in his year "swooned over him" once or twice. He had brown hair which he kept down, with brown eyes, and tanned skin also.

Whereas I had long brunette coloured hair, with light brown eyes, and tanned skin, we all got our tanned skin colour from our mother, who I wont deny was gorgeous. We weren't born with such tanned skin, however all three of us tanned undeniably quick.

I stop out of the boys school, as I turn down the radio.

"I'll be here at 4pm sharp," I tell them before Sam closes the door behind them. I sigh, before driving to my school.

After another five minutes, my school comes in to sight. Luckily, our school was gracious enough to give us a car park, as most schools in the estate didn't. I park my car in a free spot next to school doors. Bingo.

I grab my bag, before jumping out of the car, and slinging the bag on my shoulders. All eyes were on me, as I made my way through the crowds of people.

Okay, I have no idea where to go from here, erm.. lets see, who shall I ask?

I turn around to be met with a girl who was just about to tap on to my shoulders. She had long straight brown hair herself, just like mine, but her eyes were blue, and big. I take in her appearance, blue skirt, black tights and a black top, with boots... this girl had style.

"Hi, your the new girl right?" She asks me, before peering at my clothes.

"Yep, how do you know?" I ask, before looking at my map.

"News travels fast, need any help"

"Yeah, I was wondering where the main office is."

"This way" I follow her. I give her my timetable, and she quickly scans it. " Well we have two classes together, and thats PE and science" before she hands me it back, which I gladly took before stuffing it in my pocket.

"I'm Sarah by the way" She tells me.

I smile, slightly. Wishing I did not have to wear this embarrassing attire. Wishing I could run home now and grab my favourite leather jacket and studded high heels.

"I'm Chloe - nice to meet you." We make our way towards our lockers, going our separate ways since our lockers where not near each other.

I tap on a random shoulder, as it was the closest to me - the person turns their hand and faces me.

"What?" He snaps.

I take a glance at his appearance. Mostly all black, except the grey top.

"Done checking me out yet," He smirks, crossing his arms over his bulky (so, it seemed) chest. Wanting so badly to snap at him, for possible assuming that - even though, it was slightly true. But knowing this was ruin my "geek" reputation. I merrily ignore him.

"I was going to ask you to help me look for my locker, but it's fine - I'll find my way."

By now everyone had rushed off towards their first period, leaving me and this random guy in the middle of the corridors.

He grabs my wrist. "Wait, I'll help you" I nod my head, before following him.

I lift my bag over my shoulders, before I stick my planner in to my bad. "you never told me your name" 

"Chase" I nod my head. " What about yours?"

I notice a little tattoo at the back of his neck, and although I wanted to ask what it was symbolising, I keep my mouth shut and tell him. "Chloe"

"Cool, anyway this is your locker."

"Thanks, bye" I wave him goodbye, before finding the gym.

                     THE DISGUISED BAD GIRL

First two periods, went exactly the same, introduce yourself, blah blah blah, and now it was time for lunch, I made my way with my tray to the table where Sarah who was the girl I met earlier was waving enthusiastically at her table.

"Hi" I sit down, smiling slightly at everyone else. I guess that's what good girls did - smile, like they were extremely happy with their life.

"This is Lucy and Jamie, guys this is Chloe"

We said our hello's, and I found them, surprisingly, really friendly and outgoing.

"So... meet any one?" Sarah asks, and she took a spoonful of her desert.

"Well, I did meet a boy called Chase... I think that was his name."

"No way." Jamie squeaks.

"Chase Daniels!" Lucy and Sarah squeal.

I nod my head, before shrugging my shoulders.

"Whats so big about him?" I question them. "If you ask me, he is pretty self - conceited."

"Well, he's the schools bad boy, and well... he uses his charms on girls, there was this one rumour that he slept with the whole cheerleading squad. He's not good news."

I had to admit he was pretty good looking, but I knew of boys like that, and even though he would have been my taste a couple of months back, right now - I was a different girl, or so I was trying.

"But wouldn't they all have learnt their lesson when he slept with the first couple?" I asked.

The shook their head. "They all wanted to be the one who changed him, you know the ones you see in those movies"

I nod my head in understanding. When I was younger, my parents weren't around much, and I didn't really get along with many people, so I downloaded Netflix and binge - watched every chick - flick, until I found myself gagging at them. I was more in to thriller movies.

Well, I wasn't going to get involved with him.

As the day flew by I realised I had many classes with Chase himself.

One of them being Art. I make my towards the art room, I peek through the window of the door and realise I was pretty late - this was not a good impression for a nerd. Hopefully, the teacher would understand that it was my first day. I open the creaky door, just as everyones heads look up. I recognise a few faces from my previous lessons, but no one that I had a conversation with.

I introduce myself, before Mr.Kent tells me to sit at the back next to an empty seat. I happily put my bag on the seat next to me, and did a little happy dance, grateful that I got a whole desk to do my art work on. In my last school, we barely even got half a desk, and since Art was something I was genuinely good at - I felt more passionate.

Glancing up at the sound of the door open, none other than Chase walks in. Just my luck.

"You're late" Mr.Kent tells him, whilst he shrugs his shoulders. -

He turns his head in this direction, and instantly our eyes meet. Quickly, averting my attention back to fixing my sheets. In a matter of seconds, I can see from the corners of my eyes that he was making his way towards me.

I scan the room, and realise this was the only vacant seat, I look at him and then to the seat.

Oh my god! You've got to be kidding me!

My face falls, before I move my bag to the floor.

"Whats with the gloomy look, princess?"

I shrug my shoulders, picking up my 4B pencil.

He moved his chair closer to mine, and whilst the presence of his oh so delightful cologne fills my nose, making me squirm, I try not to move, wanting not to give him the satisfaction.

When he finally stops moving, I can feel our thighs almost touch. But, pushing the uncomfortable thought to the back of my mind. I carry on with my drawing. Sooner or later, he starts tapping his fingers on the table, and I can feel a migraine begin to arise.

"Will you stop that?!" I whisper-shout.

"What if I say no?" He smirks, leaning back in his seat.

"Then I'll just have to make you stop," The words leave my mouth, without me registering what I'm saying. Once, i realise, i feel my heart beat pick up. If this was me supposed to be good - then it was most definitely not working.

"And how are you going to manage that, princess"

I roll my eyes. "Can you just stop calling me that."

"why?"

"Because, I'm not in to your type of guys."

"And why don't you like me?" He questions.

"Because, I know what your all about, I'm more in to guys like him." I lift my head towards the direction of boy with glasses sat in the back, getting on with his work. Wanting to shoot myself, for coming up with this nerdy wacky idea, I pull chair away from his.

"So you've heard the rumours?"

I don't look at him, instead I keep my eyes on my work. "I didn't say anything about rumours."

"You did not have to, I can tell when someone is silently judging me." He pauses for a moment. "Do you believe them?"

I stayed silent.

"Well that answers that question"

"I think its best if you don't come near me again" I tell him, not even looking at him.

"And whys that?"

"Because were not friends" I sternly tell him, not wanting to talk anymore about it.

"But we could be" He pulls his feet up on to the desk and his arms behind his head.

"You don't know me" I answer just in time for the bell to ring.

Finally home - somewhere, anywhere away from him.

I jump out of my seat and grab my bag before heading towards my car, I was about start the car, when I realise I had left my phone in my locker. Sighing, I jump out of my car, and quickly speed walk towards my locker.

Glancing around, I notice that the corridor was pretty much dead. Not wanting to waste any time, I quickly reach my locker and grab my phone, and close my locker. I turn around, not expecting anyone to be there, but because of my oh so fabulous luck - I'm faced with Chase.

"Can I help you?"

"We left the conversation hanging, so I just thought I'd tell you that I know you very well" He smirks.

"Okay, you know everything about me." I snap. "Can you just move out of the way, I'm tired and I have a lot of homework to do."

He takes one step closer towards me.

"I know something's up here, you're not a geek, heck your far from it, and I'm going to find out who you are."

I gulp, I wasn't the shy type of girl, but I wasn't confident either.

"I don't know what you're on about" I lie, my back touches my locker, as his lips brush mine before leaning towards my ear.

"I think you do"

And with that he walks out of the double doors and leaves me hanging.

_______________________

Okay... I know this chapter is very long, but I just needed Chloe to meet Chase, but the next few chapters will hopefully be not as long as these.

Anyway, so what do you guys think?

Why is Chloe pretending to be someone she's not?

how does he know she's not a geek?

Chase Daniels at the side :)

I hope you guys are fine with the characters, if you want any changed inbox me.

Follow me on twitter: x_jaisha_x

Follow me on Instagram: Jaisha_x

-Jaisha,xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
207K 8.1K 29
"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong" he whispered, getting quieter than before and cupped my face in his hands. With every passing day we grow...
236K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
674K 17.1K 46
"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go and tell my dad about-" I was instantly...