Let the prank wars begin ™

By NotUGreenberg

Ava Jacobs is a pranker but does she go to far this time ? What happened when she gets pranked by her old fri... More

School wide prank war
My thoughts (1)
Meeting luke (2)
The blonde named Clara (4)
Deleting story
Getting ready for war

Learning things (3)

105 4 4
By NotUGreenberg

Learning new things (3)

I Adjusted the bag on my shoulder and walked into the school. Luke showed me the office . While he follows me into the office I get my form that my parents filled out and give it to the secretary . The secretary said welcome to the school Ava my name is Lucy Langleberry but you can call me Ms. Lucy . The principle name is Bobby Wilson . Here is your key to your room and your key to the computer and art room so you can go in your free time . Also here is your schedule she said . I said thank you and left. Luke told me that there is dorm hallways one for girls and another for guys and that you can not go into that other sexes. I said oh here's my room I said thanks for helping me and opened the door and put the stuff on the bed Luke did the same with the rest of my stuff . Luke then asked for my phone number I said sure I put my phone number in then my email. He said thanks he said here's my room number if you want to come over I said okay . I said thanks again and unpacked everything except my prank bag . I realized I had my own bathroom sweet I thought and put my bathroom things in there . I laid down and went to sleep on my bed thinking of the pranks for the following days ahead.

0000000AUTHORS-NOTE0000000

comment prank ideas and characters and I will mention you and ideas 😀 love y'all😘 have a good summer . Tell me if it should be longer .Bye

I will update if I get 2 votes 2 comments

Tell your friends about the book

please I will read ur book if u comment ur book and something positive .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 59.1K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
173K 5.6K 200
❝ 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 ❞ ♯𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬ꜟꜝ ⌇ 〟ϯσԹίɕ σηε ᷈𖡺🍓 T...
349 4 9
ermmm yeah *cough* the title says it all *sneezes*
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...