(SasuSaku) This could be our...

By AEuraoba

Sakura Haruno. Pretty, popular and without a care in the world. Sasuke Uchiha, gentlemen and polite or that's... More

(SasuSaku) This could be our moment.
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter- 9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter 19- ending
UPDATE

Chapter-7

3.5K 115 28
By AEuraoba

hey guys.. I feel really sick today.. and you know the headache I had yesterday? its not leaving me. its trying to kill me. I can't think >.<

vote and comment!!!
_______

Sasuke's POV

when she said that to me.. I never knew that what she feels about me.. just a friend..

"I'm sorry.." as she runs away. I look at her run away, I feel numb. Why didn't I follow her?

"sasukkkeee-kuuun. you heard her right?" Karin cooed.

I pulled my hand away from Karin. "yeah, I have to go." I leave her.

I walk away with my hands in my pocket. I walked to the back alley of the school. I freeze on my steps when I see Sebastian and Sakura sitting there.

I his behind the garbage disposal and tried to hear what they were trying to say.

I look at sakura and she is crying. I have hurt her. I see Sebastian and Sakura get up, I quickly run back to the front.

I hope they didn't see me.

inner sasuke: you have hurt her...

'I didn't. she just told me what she feels about me. friends.'

inner sasuke: you have to try make her realize that you like her.

'it's not possible.. she likes Sebastian..'

inner sasuke: maybe there just friends.

'how would you know?'

inner sasuke: I just know. I'm your conscience sasuke. I know.

'whatever.'

I kick a pebble and sat down. "Sasuke! teme!" I look up and see naruto.

"teme? what happened?" he ask. I shake my head "nothing." I mumble.

"I saw happened. Don't lie to me." he said. I don't reply.

He sits beside me, "you know, I can tell sakura likes you." he says quietly.

"what are you talking about..." I look at him. "at lunch yesterday, she kept glancing at you.. she didn't think I noticed but I did, you didn't"

really.. "really...?" I mumble. He nods, "I'm sure."

"she doesn't like me. she already told me. 'I only like you as a friend'. " I look away, before tears come out, I quickly wipe it.

"Sasuke, I know you like her." he looks directly in my eyes.

I nod, slowly. Embarrassed that he figured out so quickly. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone." he placed his hands up as a sign of honesty.

*BELL RING*

"We better hurry up." he says. I nod, "go ahead. I'll follow."

He nods and runs towards hinata. hm... hinata.. tsk tsk naruto, baka.

"sasssuuuke!" ugh. what a bother. oh its ino. phew.

"yes?" I turn around. "ino, what's up?" Ino, childhood friend and nothing more. Blond hair pulled into a ponytail and a wide smile on her face.

"Nothing much, I never really go to hangout with you anymore." she pouts. "how bout this weekend? let's get ramen?" I say.

She nods, eagerly. "OK see youuuu!" she yells and waves running to the room.

what a hassle.

I was about to walk in the class, when.. "Sasuke! I need to talk to you," Sebastian says, seriously.

I step away from the door and walk towards him. I stand right across him, leaning against the side door.

"what.. I don't have time for this." I tell him. he looks at me crazy. "It's about sakura."

"what about her." I look at him bored. but inside I want to know about her! ugh!

"she--" but was cut off by kakashi-sensei. "inside both of you." he pushes us inside. He walks inside.

"Get to work on your plays!" sensei shouts.

He doesn't need to shout, we have ears you know.

I sit beside her not saying anything.

We didn't do anything for the whole class. We kept silent while everybody was practicing.

That's it. I'm talking to her after this class. I need to.

inner sasuke: GO SASUKKKKEEE! woooohhh!

'be quiet. I'm trying to think of what to say.'

he shutted up. good..

*BELL RINGS*

She was about to leave when I grab her hand. "We need to talk." she looks at me.

"Later. I'm busy sasuke" she pulls her hand away and walks away.

She didn't even say the 'kun-' part. She must be really hurt. This is all my fault. No it was her fault! She was the one who said she only likes me as a friend! It's her fault!

Or is it?

' I lost her.'

I'm so pathetic. why.. ugh!!!!!!. I hate life as I punch the wall in front of me.

"don't destroy the wall, sasuke." Kakashi warns me.

I shrug and walk out.

*BELL RINGS*

I grab my lunch and sit beside the usual people.

I see that sakura isn't here. "hey, where's sakura?" I ask them.

Neji points to the other table, she is sitting with ino and Sebastian.

"Why isn't she here?" I ask again. Shikamaru shrugs, "troublesome women." he mumbles.

She doesn't even want to sit at the same table as me, everything I do ends up hurting her. I can't stand it.

I eat quietly and I think the boys noticed. "Sasuke. what's wrong?" they look at me and stopped eating.

"nothing's wrong, everything is fine!" I say too enthusiastically.

"Were not stupid. it's sakura isn't?" neji says, rolling his eyes.

They know me too well. I look at sakura and she was laughing along with Sebastian and Ino.

I nod, weakly. "you like her." Shikamaru says bluntly.

Wow. figured out already. I look at them, sadly. I nod again.

"you need to talk to her." they all say at the same time.

"I tried. she pulled her hand and walk away." I say, quietly.

"oh.. try again! text her or something." I can't even bother to text her.

"no. she likes me as a friend. that's that." I say bluntly.

"give me your phone." Naruto says. I hand it to him and after a few seconds he hands it back.

"There." he says. I open it and checks what he has done.

*sasuke* sakura, we really need to talk. after school in the study meet. Promise me you'll go"

I look at naruto. "I'm going to kill you!" I glare at him. "I just did you a favor!"he reply. I feel my phone beep.

*sakura* I'm sorry I think you have to cancel the thing.. Ino and Sebastian are taking me somewhere. sorry.. maybe next time? :)

Wow. "what did she say?" I throw the phone at them. They all read it. "ouch." neji said. "wow. harsh" naruto mumbled. "troublesome." shikamaru shrugs.

"whatever." I say bluntly.

I see naruto fumbling to type something,he hands it back.

I see the message.

*sasuke* oh OK, maybe tomorw then? please?

*sakura* can't busy. I have to help my mom around the house. Sorry.

wow. so many excuses.

I throw the phone at them. They look at me, "wow. she is trying really hard to ignore you." neji says.

I nod. I look at them, and they weren't there anymore. Wonder where they went.

"whatever." I take the phone back.

*sasuke*oh OK, bye.

she read it but didn't reply. thanks..

---------

hey, =) this one seemed boring sorry.

sasuke has been friend-zone. :p wonder what might happen. ;)

think sakura will talk to him again? what about naruto and hinata?

find out in the next chapter.

follow me on instagram:

@altheaeuraoba

----***

hope you keep reading! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 16.4K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...
2.1K 45 10
We all wonder, how was it when Sasuke and Sakura first decided to be together and really dove into their feelings for each other? And the biggest won...
23.6K 734 11
Sasuke is in love with hinata who loves naruto who loves sakura who loves sasuke..
86.5K 2.8K 36
There was a girl named Sakura Haruno who was the happiest girl in the village, her smile could brighten any day, every boy had an interest in her, in...