My Stereotypical Life as a Te...

By someone123

Taylor hates the social status in her school. Where the way you look and the things you do specify who you ar... More

My Stereotypical Life as a Teen
My Stereotypical Life as a Teen Chapt. 2
My Stereotypical Life as a Teenager: Chapt. 3
My Stereotypical Life as a Teen 4
My Stereotypical Life as a Teen: Chapt. 6
My Stereotypical Life as a Teen Chapt. 7
My Stereotypical Life as a Teen Chapt. 8

My Stereotypical Life as a Teen: Chapt. 5

2.4K 24 6
By someone123

Hey,

Thanks again for reading! I really want you to give me feedback to make it better, not just the story but my writing as well. Be as blunt as you want to be. Ok, well I really hope you enjoy and that the story hasn't been boring you! Sorry for the delay, been busy . . . Enjoy!

Ana

*******

So I liked them both. So what? Actually that's really bad. You know, I always thought that this type of thing would happen to Alyssa. She's the blonde one, she's the cheerful one, she's the pretty one, she's the nice one, she's basically your stereotypical American cheerleader. Minus the slut part. So you should understand how confused I am right now. I'm the dark, sarcastic, lonered, pessimistic, mean, un-friendly, weird looking, emo girl that most guys would dread dating. Or talking to for that matter. Not to mention I could be an uber bitch when I wanted to. So what happens? I end up with two guys on my mind. The 'Bitches' would be thrilled by this fact but just the thought of someone likes me makes me want to laugh, or vice versa.

"Hey. Hey. Taylor!" Alyssa called, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked, lifting my chin up from my hand.

Alyssa tinkled her light laugh. "God, you're so distant sometimes! Well anyways, I was asking you and Candice if you'd like help to get your outfit ready. I already have. Sorta. Actually I need help with that too," she said, nodding her head again and again.

"Ugh. Don't tell me you're gonna give me a makeover for this stupid triple date," C said.

"Makeover! Yay!! You could be the in between of Taylor and I! Thanks for the idea, Candice!" Alyssa squealed.

"Shouldn't've said anything!" I sing-songed to Candy, getting a glare in return.

"So, I didn't really know you were dating Jayden," Aly smiled, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, neither did I," Candy replied.

"Oh. Well then you should OFFICIALLY ask him out! Face to face. Best way to do it."

"Didn't you do yours over the phone?" I asked, backing up Candy who smiled thankfully at me.

"Whose side are you on?" Aly shouted.

"I'm on mine. Speaking of me -" I replied before being interrupted by a deep husky voice.

"Yeah, speaking of me, I have got a soccer game on this Thursday. So does Andy and Jayden. You lovely ladies should be coming to cheer for us. I'd love to see you in a tight little cheerleader uniform," Chris fantasised. Good, he'd never see me wearing that!

"Keep dreaming about it Chris, 'cause I think you know you'll never see me in one of those. Never." He was still smiling at the thought.

"We'll definitely be there!" Alyssa said, seeming to think she spoke for us.

********

"I don't like wearing skirts," I said as I glared at Aly.

"Yeah, well this suits your whole 'look'. And besides, Chris said he wanted to see you in one, it's not perfect but hey, mini-skirt!"

It didn't look too bad, I must admit. It was a short-ish black poofy skirt, with a hot pink scratchy material that lined the bottom. It went tight at the waist, supported by a shiny black bow belt over a grey and black thick striped singlet. I slipped on my thick hot pink, knee-high socks and put my black converses on. Then I added a hot pink necklace and bowed headband. Wait, why am I caring? Why am I dressing up.

"Wow. I never thought I'd see the day you'd get as girly as this," Candy smirked.

"Well, I could say the same for you!" I argued back.

"I sorta HAD to wear this. Miss. I'm-Supposed-To-Be-Innocent-and-Nice made me wear it."

"Whatever, we all look hot so let's roll ladies!" I said trying to be excited.

********

We came into the area with most of the eyes on us. Why wouldn't they be? We looked like a bunch of mismatched people. As predicted Janet and her people were there. Probably to stare at the boys hoping they'd take their tops off. Well, then again who wouldn't want that?

Alyssa lead us to sit at the front row where Andy immediately noticed us, but he might as well haven't since he just turned his back and practiced with the soccer ball. Typical. Chris and Jayden finally saw us and swaggered over to where we were.

"Look at you Taylor. This isn't what I had in mind but it's good enough. Damn Taylor. Just for that even if we don't win I'll take my shirt off just for you," Chris suggested.

"Ummm . . . thanks?"

"Hey, Candy. You actually came," Jayden said with a genuine smile.

"I was forced," Candy sulked.

"Oh. Well, you came, right? Cheer for me will you?" Jayden asked. Was he blushing?

"Yeah, like I said. FORCED. And I don't cheer, Aly can do that," Candy said.

"Oh. Yeah. Course. C'mon Chris, coach is calling us over," Jayden invited, looking slightly dejected.

Chris nodded and put his cool hand on my warm arm and gave me a light peck on the cheek before jogging over to where the team was huddled. I was still wondering why he hadn't gone for the mouth yet . . .

The game had just started on the green, grassy field and people were already cheering and booing. I just cheered when the people behind me did. I was a little absent minded though. Staring at Andy then diverting the stare to Chris and thinking over and over about boys. I bit my lip and tried to concentrate on the game.

*******

Chris whipped off his shirt, displaying a full set of 6 abs. God, it was hot. It also had all the girls swooning at the site. I think I actually heard one of the young soccer mums whooping. His hair slightly dripped of sweat. Fudge, he was walking over here! I looked frantically around me looking for a place to hide or go or something! I've never really been around a half-naked man yet. Well, actually . . .

"Well played, Chris. Congrats on the win."

"Ahh, well, I'm a born winner," Chris grinned widely. Still half naked. I think he caught me staring. "It's ok. Since I'm feeling high right now I'll let you look at my wonderful body. Just a sneak peek," Chris said, winking as he walked to get changed.

"You're so lucky you have Chris. None of the other guys took off their shirt stripper style," Aly sighed.

"Stripper style? Seriously Aly, have you seen a stripper?" I asked incredulous.

"Uhh . . . Chris, Jayden, Andy! C'mon girls," Aly invited, gesturing with her hand. Candy groaned as I pulled her up from her seat and we ambled over to the guys waiting at the door.

"Woah, it's night time already," Aly commented. Andy opened the door as a gust of wind came in. All the girls shivered, except for Candy who was smart enough to bring a jacket.

Andy came over and took off his jacket offering to put it on my shoulders. But Chris was suddenly at my side. "Give your jacket to Aly. Your girlfriend?" Chris insisted. Andy had an angry look on his face and did so. Chris gave me his instead, looking slightly annoyed.

We all took separate ways home with our 'boyfriends'. Even Candy, although she insisted on Jayden going home. Andy walked home with a very excited Aly. They all went in their cars and sped off. Except for us. We walked. What is it with Chris and walking? It's not like he can't afford a car.

"What's up with the walks?" I asked once almost everyone was out of site.

"It's more romantic. Takes up more time. More time to spend with you," Chris replied smiling. I felt his hand take mine and swing it back and forth.

"Also, what's up with the no kissing on the lips thing? It's always cheek!" I complained.

Chris laughed. "Well, I didn't know you'd like a kiss on the lips. Besides, as hot as I am, I haven't had my first kiss yet," Chris confessed. Even in the lamp lit streets I could see him blushing.

He suddenly stopped, when I looked at him questioningly he nodded towards my house. We were already here and I hadn't even noticed. We walked up the steps, still holding hands. I turned to face him and he did the same.

"Taylor, is it OK if I have my first kiss with you?" Chris asked embarrassed.

I didn't need to say anything. I went onto my tippy toes and brought his head down so I could kiss him. I hugged my arms around his neck and he pulled me in closer. There were no tongues and it was a great kiss. We slowly parted and I went back to my usual height. Damn, he was tall.

"Best first kiss ever." Then he came down again for another kiss. "Goodnight, Taylor. I'll see you tomorrow." Then he turned around, looking back at me and was out of sight.

I ran up stairs to my bedroom and sat on my bed, my heart beating wildly and erratically. My head was still a bit dizzy from the amazing kiss I had, but it was clear to me that Andy was in my past and Chris was here for me. Now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 5.2K 17
A young professor who is sick of his parents nagging about marriage, tired of the blind dates they keep arranging and so bothered by his close friend...
12.6K 1.3K 34
~~~~~ One thing that most definitely hasn't changed is the power of those bright hazel eyes to reduce me to a puddle of mush. And I can't help but th...
27.4K 649 16
Put a Quarterback/player and the quiet girl together for a project that will last all year and it will be World War ||| between them but LOVE always...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...