Forgotten Darkness (Naruto Fa...

By gaara119

Keira- a young, hurt girl who longs for companionship. Driven out of every village, she eventually arrives at... More

Forgotten Darkness
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chappter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Author's Note
Thank You
Playlist

Chapter Forty Six

14.3K 753 189
By gaara119

I was walking towards the hospital so my arm could be fully healed. I arrived at the hospital and entered the room they told me to wait in. The nurse entered, leaving the door open. She began to heal my arm.

Two chunin walked by, talking animatedly about something. Bored, I listened to the conversation.

"Yeah! Supposedly, the Uchiha skipped town after knocking his own teammate, some pink haired kunoichi out!"

"No way!"

"Yeah, Tsunade already sent a team out to retrieve him!"

"Wow, that's really som..."

They turned a corner and their voices faded. I stood up abruptly. Not even paying attention, I push the nurses seeking hands away, setting uncounted money on the table. I needed to do some things.

I ran upstairs, where I sensed Sakura's mind. I handed her a page. of paper.

"A song," I say shortly, "For when you're ready to get over him," She nods, though obviously confused.

"Keira, Sasuke-"

"I know!" I shout, and then speed walk out of the Hospital. This is hard to believe. I mean, it was obvious that he was conflicted over leaving, but... Sprinting towards the Hokage's office, I sigh. No one here but me knows that team seven will be broken up even further... because of me....

"Is it true?" I ask immediately. She looks at me strangely. "Oh, it's nice to meet you Lady Hokage," I bow slightly, and then walk up to her desk, placing my hand on it and leaning in towards her. "Is it true?" I demand.

"Matters what you're talking about," She said flippantly, but her eyes held worry.

I growled. "That Sasuke f*cking Uchiha abandoned the village!"

She grew serious. "Yes, that's true. I've already sent a team after him, and reinforcements have gone as well. It's Keira, right? You were on his team," She asked.

"Yeah," I nod, ignoring the past tense she used.

"I want you to go after Sasuke. Don't stop at any other fight, only go after Sasuke, do you hear me?" I nod, and then jump out her window, taking flight. I can feel her awed gaze following me through the sky.

I fly over the forest. Sasuke. I push myself faster, flying over a clearing, where the earth was messed up and turned over. That d*mn idiot! I fly faster and faster, worried I would be too late. I fly over a grass field and see a shock of red hair. Gaara?

I land beside him, taking a split second to kiss his cheek. He turns to me, a smile in his eyes, watching my retreating figure fly into the blue.

Take care of yourself, I hear him think worriedly. I smile slightly, worried for him as well. I could feel the love and care for me radiating off him. Around him, I was complete. It was amazing to be with him, totally trusting him. I had someone I would love and protect after all these years.

Like Sasuke, and Naruto. I needed to get to them, to protect them. I needed to save Sasuke from himself. I had a gut feeling that they would be fighting it out. I sensed their minds up ahead, and redoubled my speed.

But I arrived too late. I landed with a thud beside Naruto, who was passed out on the ground, and Sasuke was nowhere to be seen. He was already far out o my range; I couldn't sense him anywhere. I stared and stared. How.... how could he do this to us? I pull out my song book, but before I can even begin to write, something hit me in the back of the head.

And then Darkness.

Third P.O.V

Kakashi landed at the lake, immediately spotting Naruto on the ground. With sadness in his eyes, he kneeled beside the fallen boy.

Pakkun sniffs a headband lying next to Naruto. "It's Sasuke's," the dog stated. Kakashi nods his understanding sadly.

Kakashi picked Naruto up. His head swiveled around, searching, searching for his other genin. Tsunade said that she had sent Keira out here. So where was she?

He spots something on the ground. Leaning Naruto against the cliff side, he walks over to it. A pang hits his heart as he recognizes it. He leans over slowly, picking it up. The pages of the journal are wet, sticking together, but still ruffle as he holds it in his hand.

Keira.

He knew how much this song book meant to her. He knew she had had it for years and years. He knew that thousands of songs were written in here. He knew that this is what had gotten her through the darkest of times. Well, this, and a knife.

So why had she left it here?

And where was she?

Kakashi sighed, placing the book in his pouch. He went over to Naruto and picked him up. "I'm too late... forgive me.... Naruto," Kakashi sighed, turning his head slightly. "Sasuke... Keira..." He then began jumping back towards the village.

Naruto stirred. "Kakashi sensei... where's Sasuke?" He asked.

Kakashi looked at him sadly. A team of medics began jumping by him. "Kakashi! What's Naruto Uzumaki's condition?" One asked.

"He'll pull through," Kakashi answered.

"What about Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha? And Keira Boukyaku?" The same medic asked.

Kakashi shook his head sadly. "Keira? What happened to her?" Naruto worried.

"You mean you didn't see her?" Kakashi questioned.

"No!"

"So she wasn't involved in the fight... That means...." She must have left the village, not chased after Sasuke, he finished in his head.

"We can take Uzumaki-san from here on," one of the medic nins offered. Kakashi handed him off, watching them jump ahead. He sighs sadly, then begins to head towards the village. He needed to speak with the Hokage.

He knocked on her office door. "Come in," a tired, frustrated voice sounded. Kakashi entered the office. "I'm taking it Sasuke got away?" She asked.

"Yes," he sighed. "But there's more,"

"Hmm?" She mumbled, head on the desk. What more? Her tone of voice asked.

"Keira Boukyaku," Kakashi murmured.

"What about her?" Tsunami asked.

"She's gone," Kakashi voice broke bleakly. He felt like a failure to his genin. He must have done something wrong for both of them leave, for both of them to abandon the village. "This was her... Journal of sorts," he handed it over.

"It can wait until later," she sighed, setting it in her desk. Normally, it would be Forgotten. She, Keira Boukyaku, would be Forgotten. But now she had people who cared for her, people who would never forget her.

And they wanted an explanation.

"Bring what's left of your team to me as soon as they're healed," she commanded.

"Then we'll try to find an explanation together," she turned around in her chair, a sigh forming on her lips.

There was one question on everybody's mind.

Why?

______________________________________

I ended up splitting my last giant chapter into several smaller ones. Also, dedicated to LexiSilva for reading, voting, amd commenting on my story. And from here, kyokohime will take control of the authors note.

*Kyokohime enters* 

Ellooooooooo gaara119's wonderful readers!

I have somehow managed to convince Kie-chan (gaara119) to let me do the author's note, and that also means... I GOT TO READ THIS BEFORE YOU ALLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay.....

Sooo, guys, anyone want ice cream? I stole it from Itachi.... Literally....

Hmmm, what did y'all think? Who do you think make Keira black out? I know who! Want me to tell you? Okay, so it's... *kie-chan comes and covers my mouth* MMMPH MMPH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHH

Ahem. Gaara119 back.

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.8K 33
I do not own Naruto nor their characters, only a few characters I own which you'll stumble upon in the story. 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 A girl(...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
3.6K 71 70
It has been two years...Aceso is about to be on her way back to the Leaf Village. First, she has to help rescue Gaara...then from there everything st...
88.4K 3.9K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...