Impossible|A Jacob Sartorius...

By drcming

Loren Gray;a young,beautiful,extremely popular girl. Jacob Sartorius;a young,good looking,extremely popular b... More

Warning;
Chapter 1 {Loren's pov}
Chapter 3. [ Lorens pov X ]
Please read, loves X

Chapter 2 {Jacob's pov}

1.2K 33 22
By drcming

"Jacob,you need to stay safe. You mustn't go out on your own. Will you be safe? Are you gonna be the youngest there?" Mom was talking about the meet-up and being overprotective as usual. Ugh,why can't she just trust me? "Yes mom,I'll stay safe. I won't,I'll be with the others at all times. I will be safe. I am gonna be the youngest there,but we're all similar ages," I said before groaning and walking towards my room. My mom quickly stopped me. "I know Bryce Hall and Mark Thomas,lovely boys. But,who's the other boy going? I was told there was gonna be 4 of you," She asked curiously. "It's a girl,her name's Loren Beech," I said butterflies instantly forming in my stomach at the mention of her name. She had been my internet crush for almost a year,but I doubt she even knows who I am. Bryce and Mark talk to her and they're her friends,but she hasn't even noticed me. I was brought out of my thoughts by my mom snapping her fingers in my face,"Jacob,would you listen to me?" She asked slightly annoyed. "Ugh,I'm tired," I lied jogging up the stairs. "Fine,goodnight sweetheart," She shouted. I rolled my eyes,"Goodnight mom"
-
So,that's the end of chapter 2🌚
Did you like it?👀
Should I update often?🌸
Comment your opinions please💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 21.5K 35
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.3M 80.1K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.9M 238K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...