Chapter 2 {Jacob's pov}

"Jacob,you need to stay safe. You mustn't go out on your own. Will you be safe? Are you gonna be the youngest there?" Mom was talking about the meet-up and being overprotective as usual. Ugh,why can't she just trust me? "Yes mom,I'll stay safe. I won't,I'll be with the others at all times. I will be safe. I am gonna be the youngest there,but we're all similar ages," I said before groaning and walking towards my room. My mom quickly stopped me. "I know Bryce Hall and Mark Thomas,lovely boys. But,who's the other boy going? I was told there was gonna be 4 of you," She asked curiously. "It's a girl,her name's Loren Beech," I said butterflies instantly forming in my stomach at the mention of her name. She had been my internet crush for almost a year,but I doubt she even knows who I am. Bryce and Mark talk to her and they're her friends,but she hasn't even noticed me. I was brought out of my thoughts by my mom snapping her fingers in my face,"Jacob,would you listen to me?" She asked slightly annoyed. "Ugh,I'm tired," I lied jogging up the stairs. "Fine,goodnight sweetheart," She shouted. I rolled my eyes,"Goodnight mom"
-
So,that's the end of chapter 2🌚
Did you like it?👀
Should I update often?🌸
Comment your opinions please💜