Come With Me

By Certified_Fangirl123

Connie and Jacob fan fiction - will they get their happily ever after, or will Connie's illness prevent her f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

472 18 6
By Certified_Fangirl123

Dear Diary,

And so it's official. Jacob and I have been together for exactly one year. What a time to look back on all the happy times he's brought me during our time together - first of all, my last birthday, when we kissed in reception, then Christmas, and not even to mention how amazing he was on Grace's birthday. We've lived together ever since we got together... How many couples can say that and still be as strong as we are? Needless to say he is the most caring, most considerate man I could've ever fallen in love with. I don't think he's remembered that it's our 'anniversary' today, as he didn't mention it this morning, but neither did I, so I can't be sure. I love him so much, and so I've gotten him a gift. I was going to buy a puppy, as he's been wanting one for ages, but I won't be around to look after it for much longer, and Jacob will be working too, so he can't do it on his own. I always said that death would never scare me, but I was given about two years to live, and now seeing how fast this past year has gone, it scares me to think that this time next year, I may be critically ill, or not here at all. So, rather than a puppy, I thought I'd settle on something else that he's always wanted, I just don't know how he's going to take it. I want to take this opportunity to spoil him, and I've been saving up since Christmas! He never told me when his birthday was, so I ended up missing that, and then for Christmas, he said he didn't want me to buy him a lot, so I wasn't able to spoil him as much as I wanted to. I hope he'll be happy with this - I've bought him a new car. He looks at it every time we drive past the showroom on our way to work, and so I decided it was about time he could do more than just look. It's an Audi SUV; white, and top of the range. He loves the car, but I don't know whether he'll love me for buying it or not. I'd better get going anyway - he's just getting out of the shower, and this would be the worst time for him to find my diary! I know I should've told him by now, but every time he mentions spending the rest of our lives together, I can't bear to tell him that the rest of my life may only be another year or so. He means too much to me - I'd prefer to not have to disappoint him like that.

Anyway, I'm going to go and enjoy my anniversary!
All my love, Connie x

She closed her diary and placed it in the safe confinement so far her bedside cabinet. Jacob had seen it once and asked her what it was, but when she explained that it was her diary, he backed right off. He didn't want to invade her privacy, and that was lovely. He came out of the bathroom and into the bedroom a few minutes later, and saw her perched on the edge of the bed.

"How's my muscles?" Connie smiled as he approached her, wiping his head with the towel.

"I'm good actually, how about you? Looking radiant, as per," he flirted.

"Oh Jacob, how can I be radiant when I haven't even got out of my dressing gown yet?" She laughed, and he approached her slowly.

"You can, and you are," he whispered. "But if you insist." He began to unfasten her dressing gown, knowing that she was naked beneath it, and gently pushed her down on to the bed. Once it opened and he was able to gaze down at her beautiful body, he smiled to himself, and watched as she bit her lip. "There you go - you're out of your dressing gown. You're radiant." Connie smirked, and Jacob dropped the towel, allowing his tongue to crawl into her mouth and his body to press lightly against hers. He moved his mouth the crook of her neck and left a trail of wet kisses leading down to her chest. He sucked on her nipples, and kissed around her breasts, before resuming his demonstrations down her stomach to her navel, and over her crotch. He sat before her and played with her a little with his fingers, watching as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. He separated her legs with his hands, and kissed her inner thighs softly, before resuming to fondle her softly. He watched her every response - she was deliciously hot when she moaned for him - and slowly inserted one finger inside her.

"Jacob," she whimpered, as he tormented her with these slow movements. He slid another finger inside her soon later, speeding up the pace, and then added his third. "Oh my god," she cried, as he stretched her slowly. He moved slightly so that he could touch her clitoris with his thumb, and began to play with it softly. She moaned, and he continued his demanding pace inside her. Before she reached her climax, he pulled his fingers out of her and inserted them into her mouth, one by one. She eagerly licked them clean, and he massaged her breast with his free hand as she sucked on his fingers. When she'd finished, he positioned himself in front of her, and she moaned as he teased her with his hot breath. His tongue darted out and began to taste her, licking around the outsides first, before using his fingers to give him more access. His tongue flicked her clitoris, then he moved down and pushed his tongue fractionally inside her, causing her to moan in pleasure. He began thrusting his tongue inside her, moving it around the best he could, and then continued this until she spilt herself all over him. He licked up every drop, and then moved up to kiss her. "That was sensational," she whimpered, after they broke apart for air.

"You're sensational," he replied, without hesitation, and then climbed off the bed so that they could both get themselves ready for work. They took Grace to school, then went to the ED. Grace was to stay with her Aunt tonight, as Connie had explained that she wanted to do something special for Jacob. Grace's Uncle had the keys to the Audi that Connie had bought, and Connie was going to text him the details of where she'd like it dropping off, though she didn't know herself yet. They pulled up outside work on Connie's bike, and then made their way together in to work. The day dragged on, and she just wanted to get out of there as soon as she possibly could.

Her shift finally ended, and she came back to her office to gather her things, where she saw Jacob sat waiting for her.

"What are you doing here?" She laughed, checking the time. "You were due home hours ago."

"I worked over," he stated simply. "Come with me." Whenever he said that, Connie knew he was going to do something sweet for her, as they had adapted it as 'their phrase', since they said it all the time. She smiled as he led her over to her cabinet, where she usually kept all her documents. He told her to open it, and she did so, a little confused. As she did, she saw a stunning, long, black fitted dress, that was fitted to emphasise her curves and her cleavage. It had a high slit up to the thigh, and it looked wonderful. "You have half an hour to get this beauty on, and come with me to dinner," Jacob smiled, kissing her neck from behind.

"What about my hair?" Connie smirked, knowing that she was just winding him up.

"Meet me out the front when you're ready. Happy Anniversary baby."

"I didn't think you'd remembered," she smiled, looking at the dress fondly. It would match the black Louboutins she always wore to work, and could even take her handbag with it. "Happy Anniversary."

"Of course I remembered - man can't just forget the day that the greatest woman in the world agreed to being his girlfriend." Connie kissed him briefly, and Jacob made his way out of the office. She saw him go up the corridor, rather than towards the exit, and so she presumed that he was getting changed too. She slipped the dress on, and checked her hair in the mirror to make sure it didn't look too bad, and then touched up her lipstick a little. She made sure the dress emphasised her in all the right places, and just as she'd almost finished and was leant over her desk, there was a knock on her office door.

"I'll be ready in a minute, muscles!" She called, and then put in a pair of earrings that she had in her bag as she turned around. "Oh, sorry, I wasn't expecting you."

"Evidently," the visitor replied, walking up to her.

"Can I help you?" She asked, adjusting her earrings slightly.

"Mrs Beauchamp, I just came to tell you that there has been no change in your results, and that our original hypothesis was most likely the correct one. There's no easy way to say this, but I don't think you'll make it another 18 months." Connie stopped in her tracks, and had to steady herself on her desk. She nodded - of course she knew that that was going to be the result, but it was extremely difficult hearing it. The visitor was her doctor from Saint James' that had been assigned to her at the start of her diagnosis. She felt sorry for him - having to cope with such a stubborn patient - but he had done his job extremely well, and she was thankful. "There are a few things I'd like to go over with you, that you might need to hear before the time comes."

"Of course, yes, I'll get back to you sometime soon. I'm sorry, my partner is just about to take me out for dinner, and I can't be late."

"Not a problem, so long as you understand the importance of this conversation."

"Of course. I said I'll get back to you." Connie said her goodbyes to the doctor, and then left to go and meet Jacob out the front.

"Typical," he smirked, as he saw her walking out. "Two minutes late - what am I going to do with you?"

"I can think of a lot of things, Staff Nurse Masters," Connie smiled as his arm snaked around her waist. "So, how are we getting there? Because if you think I'm getting on my motorbike in this dress, you can think again!"

"Alright bossy," he said, smiling. "Just wait a few minutes." She had been right - he had gotten changed, and was wearing a black suit, with a crisp white shirt. He cuddled her to keep her warm, and it wasn't long later when a sleek, black limousine pulled up in front of the ED. "Your carriage awaits," he grinned, as the driver got out and opened the door for them both. Connie was gobsmacked - how was it possible that he was just so perfect in every single way?

They drove for approximately fifteen minutes, and the limousine pulled up outside a grand restaurant. Connie had always wanted to go, but hadn't ever had a decent reason before. When she got inside, she found that it was more beautiful than she had ever thought - there were chandeliers, and a light ambiance was created by the soft glow of the candles. Couples chatted together, and waiters glided past in an organised manner carrying full trays of hot, steamy food. A waiter - dressed in a tuxedo - approached Connie and Jacob, and asked how he could help.

"Table by the window, in the name of Masters," Jacob replied, and the waiter nodded, signalling for the pair to follow. Jacob had booked the most beautiful table in the complex, and Connie later found that he had bought the most beautiful wine too, as it was simply delicious. They sat and chatted for a while, then decided to look over the menus.

"So, what do you fancy?" Connie asked. She'd been watching Jacob and he had been staring blankly at the menu for the last five or so minutes, and he looked as though he'd seen a ghost. However, she didn't want to ruin the mood, so she just decided to wait for him to come around. In the year they'd been together, she'd never seen him like that before, and it scared her a little. "Jacob?" His head shot up, and he looked across at her smiling.

"Sorry?" He asked.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah," he reassured her, laughing a little awkwardly. "Just looking at the menu and barely understand a word it says!" Connie chuckled - she knew that it was an excuse, though it was quite funny as she too found it a little posh to understand. "Do you want to do starters, or go straight to mains?"

"I'm happy to go for mains if you are." He nodded, and so they both looked down at the menu just as the waiter came back to take their order. Connie ordered first, and she scanned over the menu - it was a toss up between the sirloin steak, or the hake and chips, but she eventually settled on the steak. Jacob ordered the same, and then the waiter disappeared. They didn't have long to wait for their food, and they ate it happily, laughing about anecdotes from when they'd been out to meals before. "Actually," Connie said as she placed her knife and fork across her empty plate, "I think that this has been the most successful meal out ever. Thank you." They talked for a little while more, before Jacob excused himself to go to the bathroom. She knew something wasn't right with him - he looked so scared - but she just decided to wait for him to tell her. Connie checked her makeup in her mirror whilst he was gone, and she was approached by another waiter.

"Excuse me, madam. I'll have to ask you to leave," he said, coming up behind her.

"May I just wait for my partner? He's just gone to the gents, he won't be long."

"I'm sorry ma'am, there's another couple wanting your table." Connie gathered her things and was guided out to the front of the restaurant by the waiter.

"Can you please tell him where I am?" She asked, walking backwards out of the restaurant to try and look for Jacob inside the complex.

"That won't be necessary," said the voice behind her, and Connie turned around to see her one and only Jacob stood there, surrounded by a love heart of tea light candles, and a couple of women with violins. Connie laughed as he presented her with a bouquet of flowers, and took her hands in his. "There's something I need to tell you, Connie."

"I'm listening," she whispered, feeling extremely emotional.

"Oh dear god I'm so nervous," he laughed, then let out a quick sigh. "Right, here goes. Connie, I feel like I've loved you all my life, and even though we've only been together for a year, it feels like you've completed my entire world. I never thought it was possible to feel this strongly for someone, and I cannot tell you enough how much I love you. Come with me, Connie. Come with me on this whole new chapter in our lives. Come with me to meet all my friends and family. Come with me... and be my wife. And I know it's early, and I know there's a small age gap, and I know that you've already been through this before, but please, Connie it would mean everything to me if you could accept me as your husband. So," he coughed, pulled on his trousers, and crouched down on to one knee, presenting to her the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. It was only then she realised that the violinists were playing their music, and she glanced around as he looked up at her with such intense love and passion for her. "Will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1K 95
A Connie and Sam fic... For those who have never managed to let go of their (non-existent) relationship :)
19.9K 934 50
Sam died leaving Connie alone with their two girls. Jacob promises to look out for them but will things ever be easy? Xx
22.7K 649 25
this is a casualty Connie and Jacob fanfic. following on from the airplane scene, holds no resemblance to the spoilers I've seen so far. this is my f...
9.4K 306 17
After Grace gives Connie an ultimatum she decides it's to difficult to choose. Both she and Jacob lie to Grace but how long will they be able to kee...