A Boyfriend Like Him

By JeanLouise

It's a well-known fact Taylor Cadley likes to play with girls. Lucy Walters likes to remind Taylor that his s... More

A Boyfriend Like Him
Relationship-a-fied
Warp Speed Relationship
Can't Help Stupid
Go Chuck Stuff, Loser
First And Fakest
What's The Catch?
His Pants To My Ovaries
You're Beyond Me
Besties Before Testes
Shot For Shot
Done Deal T-Swizzle
Unbelievable
Magic Trick
Just Not Enough
Damn It Ovaries! Get Your Shit Together
Yes Boss
Is It Working Yet?
You Look Like A Babe
Sweet Boy
A Sensitive Jerk
Brunch
You're Positively A Harlot
Snuffaluffagus
Oh, Taylor
Mr University-Adult
Chicken Twisties
Pretty Woman
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Call Me Shakespeare, Baby
Your hot
Small Dick Joke
You Broke My Orgasm
As Silk
Viva La Vegemite
As Always A Pleasure
Sugar Tits
Walk of Shame
Stalker
Everybody Wins
Captain D-Bag
Cellulite In Leggings Heart
Chest Day
Oh, My Sweet Sweet Weird Little Sweetie
His Little Eggshell
Them Gains
Geez Louise
Preach
Tuesday, You Fuckers
Peachy Mama
Pookie
Pumpkin Boo
Sunshine
Willow
Sugar Plum
No Longer For Public Consumption
Angel
Honey Bun
Sugar Pie
Magenta
Underestimated
Honey Bee
Hella Dignified
On The Prowl
He's Majestic
The End
Epilogue - Mayday!
Bonus

Had Sex, Not Feelings

79.9K 1.3K 164
By JeanLouise

Another banner from the sweet XxDarkDreamxX. --->

Chapter Seven
-Had Sex, Not Feelings-

I opened my door to find Kathy, as always, stuck to her laptop. She grinned at me when she looked up.

"Mrs Cadley, How was the rest of your day?" She asked, closing her laptop. I dropped my stuff on the floor and face planted into my small bed.

"Amazing," I replied in a dry tone that was muffled by the bed.

"Sounds it," Kathy laughed. "Anything fun happen after I left you guys?" She asked and I looked up at her and scowled.

"Jake caught up with me finally," I admitted and her eyes widened in delight.

"Awesome, and di d our knight in shining condoms punch him in the face?" she asked and scowled back at me when I shook my head. "Then what the hell is the point of you dating Taylor if he doesn't lay the boot into the back of Jakes head?" She demanded, sounding rather vicious.

"Calm your farm, dude," I laughed.

"He's an ass and doesn't deserve you or me at our best. His ass should be grass by now."

"He grovelled if it makes you feel better," I offered and glanced at me while still looking pissed.

"A little," She admitted. "But only if you didn't let it work." I shook my head and she gave me a small smile. "Good, he doesn't deserve you anymore," She told me seriously. "I'll be disappointed if you get back with his lying ass."

"'Cause it's all about what you want," I gave her an amused look and she shrugged delicately.

"Basically," she murmured. "But it's mainly for you. Guys that do that sort of thing suck. They do it once and ninety nine percent of the time, they're ruined by it. You take him back and he'll think it wasn't such a shitty thing after all and keep doing it because he'll know you'll put up with it. And then he'll do it to other people too. Everyone deserves better than a cheater."

"Yeah, I know," I gave her a small smile. "I have no idea where I want to go with Jake from here. It would take a hell of a lot to get me to trust him again."

"Good, I'll kill him if he does it to you again. I watch unsolved murders on the crime channel. I can make it so they never find out it was me," She warned looking determined and I laughed, because the only other option was to shit my pants at how scary my roommate could be.

"Taylor dry humped everything that moved today," I changed the subject and Kathy smirked.

"Especially after the gym?" She asked, knowingly and I shuddered at the memory.

"I thought I would have to wrestle him into a straight jacket to get him to behave," I muttered, begrudgingly.

"Well," She sighed. "Best way to get over someone is getting under someone else," Kathy shrugged. "Let Jake the vermin squirm while he watches you enjoy the rollercoaster that is Taylor in bed for two weeks," she encouraged, supportively with a saucy grin.

"Isn't that weird for you to say that? You and him, you know," I trailed off, grimacing.

"Had sex, not feelings," Kathy assured me. "I've found myself a football player," She grinned and it rivalled Taylors filthy smirk. "He likes to spank me when I'm bad."

"Oh, god," I groaned loudly. "How did I end up involved with the two biggest sluts on campus? You and Taylor are perfect for each other. You both have zero understanding of the concept of too much information," I told her, giving her a dirty look. She just smirked and shrugged.

"Taylor and I are too good together. Like Vinegar and Bi Carb, we make each other explode on contact. Trust me, had we kept going at it and a building would have burnt down," she frowned at me. "Much prefer my footballer. But you and Taylor," She began, smirking again. "You guys are red hot, not sure how I didn't pick it before."

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed. "He's way too much. If he's not humping my leg, he's humping another girl's leg the moment I turn my back."

"He has an extremely high sex drive, but that doesn't mean he can't control himself. You just have to train him."

"Like a puppy?" I asked with my brows raised.

"Well, yeah. But as well as training him, you need to satisfy him too," She said, slowly. "Just throwing that one out there." I grimaced at her without dignifying her with a response. Mainly because I knew the only way this thing could work would be to jump into the sack with Taylor. How could he get the full experience, while banging someone else? I told him he couldn't handle monogamy, and he wouldn't be able to if I held out on him.

"Why do I have to be his girlfriend?" I groaned childishly as I thought it over. "I don't want to have sex with him."

"Oh, but you do," Kathy muttered to herself, sounding wise on the subject. "Every girl should get to have a go on that ride at least once in their life." I scowled at her.

"Not helping, Kathy," I glared and she shrugged.

"Just sayin'. He knows what he's doing," she held her hands up in a defensive gesture. "That's the last you'll hear from me, but you really want to do this. I really encourage it," She told me.

"I'm going to sleep now," I told her, ignoring the praising of Taylors bed skills.

"Night, Tensy," She teased and I rolled my eyes as I got comfortable and then flipped her 'The Bird'. My back was to her, so I only knew she saw it when I heard her amused snort.

"We need to talk," I told Taylor as I met him after his gym session the next morning. His face dropped from hopeful to concern in a flash.

"Are you already breaking up with me?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. "What did I do? I did nothing. I'm allowed porn; you're not getting out of this, that easily." I stared at him for a moment and then grimaced.

"No, but on the subject of porn. We need to talk about your, erm, needs," I frowned at him and he frowned back at me, looking confused and concerned. Then a light came on behind his eyes.

"You want me," He smirked, knowingly. "That's okay, baby. I'm all yours," He grinned. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Not exactly, Fabio. You have high demands, is more the problem with your needs," I chewed my lip and then stopped when he narrowed in on it and bit his own lip. "See?" I laughed.

"Hey! I just finished the gym and you're talking about my needs and biting your lip," He held his hands up. "I can only think of one thing at the moment and you're not helping."

"Which is the problem!" I rolled my eyes. "We're in this for two weeks and I doubt you can last another twenty hours without jabbing someone with that thing you have down there." I gestured to his general hip area and he smirked.

"You want to ride this pony, don't you?" He smirked, nodding slowly with approval.

"Well, no. Not really," I frowned, making him frown.

"What?" He demanded, loudly. "I'm hot," He told me, glancing me over like I'd just stepped on his family pet.

"Yeah, yeah. We all know you're amazing," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Thank you," He sniffed primly at me.

"But, back to the problem," I sighed.

"I don't see a problem," He shrugged.

"You can abstain from girls for two weeks?" I asked slowly and he nodded. "All girls?" I repeated and he nodded. "All girls, including your supposed girlfriend?" I asked and it finally dawned on him what I was getting at. He was thick as a brick wall.

"Total, city wide, vagina black out?" He whispered with horror in his expression and I nodded. He frowned at me for a long time, as I stared back at him, sympathetically. "I have to go back to being fourteen and batting off to a magazine for two whole weeks?" He asked, slowly and I shrugged.

"I don't see a way around it," I muttered.

"It's off. Fuck Mark and his assignment, I'd rather fail," He announced, crossing his arms over his chest. I couldn't help the laughter that rose in me and came out. "Shut up," He snapped, which made me laugh harder.

"Well, it might be a good experience?" I murmured, choosing my words carefully.

"A fortnight of blue balls will not be a good experience. It physically hurts," He glared at me. "I'm done, you're free and I'm going to find someone to nail," He went to turn around and I grabbed his arm.

"Taylor," I chided him. "You're not giving up," I told him and he snorted. "Stop it. It's what this is all about, you called Blake and his friends gay because he's doing something different to you and it's exactly what Mark was talking about. Two weeks isn't that long, you make it being faithful to me and I will personally round up all the girls your heart and-or man parts desires and I'll supply the condoms and lube for the orgy at the end of the two weeks," I promised and I swear the kid had just been told he'd inherited millions from a distant relative.

"Orgy, aye?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Two weeks to get through first," I reminded and he nodded, sticking his hand out and grabbing mine with his other to slap it on top of it, like we were in a sports huddle.

"Game plan. You stay away from my trouser snake. I'll stay away from your boobs. You keep me away from other peoples boobs. Orgy on three," He demanded. "One, Two, Thr-"

"You're an idiot," I rolled my eyes, turning away from him.

"Lucy. Team huddle!" He demanded, as I started walking away.

"You have class, you reject," I reminded him over my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 439 63
"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer lightly. His anger issues are worse compar...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
3.2K 96 12
Audrey is an up and coming journalist who is trying to be taken seriously in the news business. However, one wild night out with friends lands her in...