Barbara's [l.S Mpreg] editing

Oleh bottomnarry

"Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you." "Harry Styles." cover by @aestheticharrie Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1 - 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
NOTE

Chapter 16

880 44 11
Oleh bottomnarry

Harry really wanted to get out of this store. Gemma and Gigi were shopping for some pretty outfits for Gigi's date tonight. Harry just wanted to get out and go to his friends. Niall had invited him to eat and he had said yes as an answer but it would be until 2:00 and it was still 1:28 so Harry had to wait some more.

"Just get whatever." Harry sighed.

"You'll understand when you have a date." Gigi retorted.

"I've been on dates. With Niall."

"But it's not the same. Your dates are lame and all-."

"Gigi." Gemma warned. "Watch it." Gigi nodded and they continued looking for some clothes and she changed and showed how she looked to Gemma but Harry was nearly dying or something.

"I'm gonna go have a walk around the mall." He said and walked out of the store. He saw tons of shops. Forever 21, Benetton, Nike, and Adidas – wait. Adidas? He stopped on his tracks and walked in.

He didn't like it but he remembered Louis telling him Adidas was his number 1 favorite shop. He loved it and would love to be able to buy whatever he wanted. He walked in to the...very big store, actually, and walked through the hallways. He saw some of the shoes Louis wears and continued to walk.

"Fuck! Be careful-." The person said when Harry fell and pushed him to the ground. "Harold?"

"What? Hi Louis!" He squealed and waved. Louis chuckled and helped him up. "What are you doing here?"

"It's my favorite store and I have a free class day today." He answered and turned around to place the box of shoes back into its place. "What are you doing here?" He then asked and turned around to look at his curly friend.

"Gigi is buying some stuff for her date but I was bored so I walked out and left her with Gem's. Then I saw this store and it reminded me of you so here I am."

Louis chuckled softly while shaking his head. "That's great. I guess everything about Adidas will remind you of me, huh?"

"Everything reminds me of you." Harry answered, without noticing what he said.

Louis blushed and nodded slightly. "Great." He walked placed the shoes he was trying on and made his way to the exit. He didn't even notice Harry was actually following him. He turned around and asked, "Why are you following me?" But he was trying not to laugh.

"I'm bored and I like being with you." Louis blushed a bit again and smiled at the tall lad.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere with you." Harry shrugged.

Louis didn't know if his face could get any redder. Harry didn't seem to notice the things he was saying. So, Louis nodded and motioned with his head for Harry to come with. They talked about stupid little things. Harry explained how he would go out for lunch with Niall and Louis just nodded, listening to every detail and word he said.

Harry stopped in his tracks and stared at the windows of a shop. Louis stopped walking and stared confused at Harry. "What?" Louis asked. Harry didn't answer and just walked in the shop. "Um, Harry . . . I'm not against it or anything but – this is a purse shop for woman." Harry nodded and smiled.

"I know it is. I love hand bags." He said.

"This are not hand bags. They are purses." Louis chuckled softly.

"Whatever you wanna call 'em." Harry walked around the store but then got bored since he didn't find anything he liked. They walked out and Louis offered to go for ice cream. But Harry said no, because he was going out for lunch with Nialler.

"Okay." Louis would nod and they'd continue to walk. "So what now?"

"I have to ask you something." Harry told him. "But let's go sit down somewhere. My legs will die."

So they did. They sat down at some tables of two. Louis looked at Harry, expectantly, and Harry smiled back. "So, what was it you were gonna tell me?" Louis asked. Harry giggled and leaned forward, Louis leaning forward too.

"Close your eyes." Harry tried to hold back a giggle."

"You're gonna ask me something while I'm closing my eyes?" Louis asked while chuckling. "What's going on, Harold?"

"Please! Just close 'em!"

"Ask me the question first." Louis raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Well, okay." Harry sighed. "I was gonna ask if someday you'll give me that friendly kiss on the lips." He couldn't stop it, he giggled and Louis stared with a dumb-founded face.

"Harry. We've talked about this. There are no friendly kisses on the lips." Louis sighed. "Just for boyfriends."

"So I can only give 'em to Niall?" The younger boy asked and the older one nodded. "That is so unfair!"

"If you kiss me, you'd be cheating on Niall."

"I'm not a cheater."

"Exactly." Louis sighed while smiling and running a hand through Harry's curls. "I have a question for you." Harry leaned on Louis hand and smiled a cute dimple smile.

"Okay." Harry nodded.

"A-Are you sure you like Niall?" Louis hesitated but asked.

"Um. Yeah why?"

"Because . . . Never mind." Louis sighed again and the other boy nodded.

"Okay."

.

Niall and Harry ate quietly. Niall would wink at the boy or send him a Niall Horan Smile. Harry would just smile back and continue drinking his soup. But, the blonde one couldn't stop but notice his usual smile wouldn't make his boyfriend blush anymore.

"Harry. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. This soup is amazing." He sighed happily. "It makes me wanna take it and place it on a bottle so it could be my everyday drink."

Niall laughed softly and stared fondly at his boyfriend. "You're so perfect." He'd say.

"Thanks!" Harry smiled. "You too."

"So, how was your day until now?"

"Well." Harry giggled and Niall stared in fondness. "I had to go to the mall and hang out with Gigi and Gem's and watch them try outfits for Gigi's date tonight. It was so boring." He sighed dramatically. "But then I saw Louis at the Adidas store and he hang out and everything and it was so much fun." Niall nodded while he tried to hide his jealousy.

"Why is Louis always with you?" He asked.

"Because, he's like the great." Harry said like it was so obvious. "And he is like so funny and amazing and perfect and his hair is soft and his eyes and blue but sometimes turn greenish and –."

"Okay that's enough." Niall faked a laugh. "He's great." He then rolled his eyes. "I'm not."

"No! Of course you are great." Harry tried when noticing he had rambled about his friend not boyfriend. The one he had almost kissed. What so wrong about kissing a friend, though? He asked himself. Niall just looked down at his food and played with his fork on it. Oh no. Oh no. He thought. "That's why I love you." Oh no... Harry stiffened.

"What?" Niall smiled. "Y-You love m-me?"

"I – Uh, yeah?"

"Aw baby. I love you too." Niall pulled Harry for a deep and passionate kiss. "I've always had." Harry nodded and faked a smile to his boyfriend. The one he is supposed to love...

.

"I'm off to my date!" Gigi called out form downstairs. Harry could hear Gemma squealing on how cute she looked. And, he knew he should be downstairs, telling his sister she looked like a model. But he couldn't. Here he was, crying into a pillow because he just told Niall he loved him.

"Harry!" Gemma called. "Get down here!"

"N-No." He sobbed softly but Gemma didn't hear. The older sister walked upset up the stairs and opened Harry's door, ready to scold him but when she saw him crying, her heart broke.

"What's wrong?" Gemma asked. Gigi soon enough came running behind her. "Harry?"

"I told Niall I loved him. I don't l-love him." Gigi stared at him with a sad face and so did Gemma.

"Harry." Gemma walked towards him and pulled him to her arms. "You have to tell him you don't. And, I didn't want to say anything but it looks like you don't feel anymore. It looks like you fancy . . ." She looked at Gigi who was shaking her head and hands telling her not to say the name. "Someone else."

Harry sighed and nodded. "Okay." He stood up and walked towards Gigi. "Have fun, bumble bee." He smiled. "I love you." They hugged and the three of them walked downstairs. The doorbell rang and there was Zayn. Looking as handsome as ever.

"Hi Zayn.

"Hi Gigi."

.

When Harry got to work on Monday, he had never felt so insecure. He walked in a pressed his button to tell he was here. He had front desk today, Niall with him. The boy placed his stuff inside his locker and the other workers did too.

Gigi was star struck.

She hadn't stopped talking about how perfect Zayn was and how he was such a gentleman. She also said he'd be coming today to order and Harry would have to announce Gigi he was there so they could say hi and so on.

Harry didn't know how to tell Niall he wanted be over. He hated hurting people. The bakery soon enough got full of workers and he couldn't stop but think about how he fell hard for Niall a few years ago. A year to be exact. How Niall and he would just go to this cute dates and all. But, then Niall wanted more and that made Harry feel insecure. Besides, he didn't even know what Gemma meant by fancied some else.

"Hey babe." Somebody hugged him from behind. Harry broke down into tears and Niall turned him around to check on him. "What's wrong baby?"

"Stop." He cried and covered his face.

Niall looked everywhere, some workers were looking at Harry with a very sad face. To be honest, everyone here absolutely loved Harry. Niall pulled Harry outside, by holding him tightly from the waste. They went to the small space between the two stores. It was where they used to kiss.

"Harry, baby, what's wrong?" He asked, but Harry only cried harder. "Shh, it's okay."

"Niall I don't want this." He said and tried pushing away from Niall's grip.

"W-What do you m-mean?" Niall's lips wobbled, slightly confused.

"I don't love you." Harry sobbed. "I'm sorry."

Niall swallowed the big lump in his throat and nodded. "Is there someone else?" He asked. "Is it Louis?"

"What?"

"It's him isn't it!?" He shouted. "You just played with my stupid feelings!" Niall fell on the floor crying. "Why Harry?"

"I didn't want to hurt you." Harry whispered, trying to talk normally while he cried. "I did like you Niall. It just never got to love."

"I understand. It's not your fault." Niall stood up again and smiled, his face red because of the crying. "I just wished... Never mind." He sighed. "Can we still be friends?"

"Of course." Harry smiled and kissed his cheek. "We'll always be friends."

"That's great." Niall looked behind Harry. "Don't let this change us, okay? We're friends. Always will be. But, Harry . . . Promise me you'll go to – him." Harry nodded, confused. "You really don't know who I'm talking about?"

"No."

"Louis. You obviously like him." Niall chuckled and shoved his friend playfully. "Don't be stupid, you frog."

"I don't like him. He's just someone else."

"U-Um." Niall swallowed and looked behind Harry.

"What?" Harry asked and turned around. "Oh."

"Just someone else Harry?" Louis asked. "Just someone else?!" Louis' voice went up.

"Louis I –." Harry tried but nothing was gonna happen. Louis nodded angrily and walked away, dropping a pretty box on the floor. Harry walked towards the cute box and picked it up.

"I better get going." Niall said. "I'll take your spot for now and tell Gigi to take mine." He said and walked away.

.

"Louis open the door!" Harry knocked. "Please! Was this box for me?"

"Go. Away. Besides, I'm just someone else!" Louis hugged himself while hiding under his covers. He didn't understand how this boy could make him feel like this. Surely, he was completely over him, right?

"Please. This is beautiful, Louis." Harry said opening the box to see what is inside again. The door swung open and Louis let him in without doing eye contact. "I love this. Was it for me?"

"Yes."

"It's so . . . beautiful."

"I made it just for you." Louis smiled.

"Thank you, Boo."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

366K 10.6K 100
Where Harry is an Instagram model and Niall is a solo artist that just happens to find Harry very attractive.
2.2K 155 12
Cover by @Larry_smilinson • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ❝No one could do anything to him. Not even Harry. ❞ ★★★★★ don't forget to vote, comment & follow All ri...
160K 2.4K 44
pretty self explanatory :) ~~~~ ~ all recognized characters are not owned by me and their actions in this book do not represent how they would/do act...
128K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!