Terminator 1 -Terminator Geni...

Par heatherwillli

You can request any oneshot romance or Prefence. And it has smut Plus

Untitled Part 1
Uncle Bob X Reader
John Connor (Genisys) X Reader
Skynet x Reader
A/N
Genisys Sarah x Male Reader
I'm back Please Read!
John x Kyle Reese (Incest)
1984 T-800 x Reader (AU)
A/N: New Story! Please Read
Now doing prefences

Young Pops x Genisys Sarah Connor

3.4K 14 1
Par heatherwillli

Pops was sitting on the couch , watching TV unamused as usual. He was waiting for Sarah to arrive home from School. It had been 7 years since, he had saved her from the killer T-1000. He had trained her to the best of his ability, and now she was almost grown up. Pops muted the TV, as he heard the front door open, and footsteps running his way. ''Pops!''. Sarah yelled, as she ran in the living room, a piece of paper in her hand. ''What is it Sarah?''. He asked, taking the Paper from her hand. ''I got a perfect score!''. She replied, as he smiled, at seeing she got a 99% on her math.

''Good Job Sarah''. he said, placing the paper down. As Sarah placed her backpack, onto the floor, and sat beside him. ''Thanks Pops''. She said, before cuddling into him. Pops could feel his cheeks heat up for some reason, as soon as she rested her head onto his chest.  But stayed silent . That's when Sarah suddenly, got up from the couch and looked at him. Before Pops could ask what was wrong, She crawled onto his lap, and straddled him.

''Sarah, What are you doing?''. He asked, but she didn't answer . And he realized they were in a very compromising position, with her straddling him and their faces mere centimeters apart . ''Sarah''. Pops began, reaching up and gently tucking a piece of stray her from her face. ''What are you doing?''. He asked again, which made Sarah look deep into his eyes, and smile.

But she didn't instead she leaned in . And He wrapped his arms around her , expecting a hug . But she surprised him by pressing her lips to his .  He immediately pulled away from her quickly , Like her touch burned him. ''What are you doing?''. he asked , staring at her with wide eyes. ''Just go with it please Pops''. She pleaded, kissing him again.

Their noses touched together awkwardly , as Pops tried to pull away again, But she pulled him back. Kissing him desperately . Pops moved his hands up to her shoulders , attempting to gently push her off him , before this went to far. It wasn't right . He was to old for her, and besides she was supposed to mate with Kyle Reese . Technically he hadn't really aged, but he was still to old for her. She was six-teen and he looked like he was in his mid twenties. He refused to take advantage of her like that.

But there was another thing. The small part of him that secretly loved her . Not in the Guardian or a companion who loved the person they were protecting. But the way a man was supposed to love a woman. He was pretty sure that part of him, couldn't handle losing control like that. She was far to young  to be ready for that kind of relationship and if he screwed things up...

''We cant''. He protested , pulling away from her a bit more harshly then he intended . ''Why not?''. She asked , Sarah wasn't about to let him off that easy. And her lips immediately went for his neck , and she  rolled her hips over his groin . He cursed and took a hold of her wrists. ''Because I look like I'm twenty-seven and you're six-teen''. He said , and She grinned. ''You cant be really Twenty-Seven''. She said, as she stared into his eyes.

''And you are not going to lose your virginity like this, Sarah''. He breathed. ''And who are you to tell me how, when , and to whom I shall lose it with''. She said, and sighed. He finally detached from her body from his , and moved to the farthest corner of the couch. '' You're denying me because I'm a virgin?''. She asked, as he forced himself off the couch. He was so angry ; at her for being stupid enough to give away her body like that.

''What were you thinking ? What if you had gotten pregnant ? Did you even think of that?!''. He yelled ,as he ran his hands over his face. Sarah's lower lip curled out into a pout, and he could see the tears starting to form in her eyes. His face softened , as he moved to kiss the top of her head. ''Shh, its not your fault . It's mine , I'm sorry I yelled , okay''. He said , and she slipped her arms around his neck , as he drew her close.

''But I'm right, you don't want me''. She said. And he sighed. ''Sarah, any man who doesn't want you is  a fool. you're a jewel who needs to be treasured . I just want you to hold out for someone who will''. he said , and Sarah smiled looking up at him. ''But you do''. She whispered ,as she buried her face in his shirt.  ''I don't-''. Pops tried to say, but stopped when Sarah pulled staring at him with big, wet eyes.

''I told you not play with me, Terminator''. Sarah said, and he flinched . She only called him that when she was angry. ''You want me to be treasured and worshipped , and shown how I deserve to be treated. Then be a man , and show me before I go and make another mistake''. She said. He swallowed hard and began to shake his head. He couldn't. She gathered his shirt in her fists and forced their mouths together. And she pressed her body into his. His Computer mind ,was telling him this was wrong . But his body was sick of being noble.

He kissed her back , only for a moment. But that moment was long enough for her to gain the upper hand. ''Show me, Pops''. She breathed , running her fingers through his hair. ''Make love to me''. She commanded in a husky tone , as her teeth tugged on his bottom lip. Against his better judgment . He fell for her act , hook, line and sinker . He gripped her waist and picked her up to carry her back over to the couch.

He softly lowered her onto the mattress and deepened their kiss . He kissed her slowly as his hands touched every inch of her. He wanted to take his time with her. She deserved nothing less. He pressed his lips to her neck as he slipped the last barrier between their bodies. He pressed his forehead to hers and kissed her lips once more, before holding her face in his hands . He stared down at her and wondered if this was what The person who sent him wanted.

''What?''. Sarah asked, looking into his war, blue caring eyes. ''Nothing, just... we don't have to do this, we cant wait''. He replied . He was willing to wait longer if necessary . He didn't want to sleep with her just because she felt like it. He wanted to do it , because it was what she wanted just as much as he did. Sarah linked her fingers together at the back of his neck , and led his mouth back to hers. She slipped her tongue past his lips , and hitched one leg over his hips.

''Stop trying to be noble . And just get it over with''. She whispered against his lips. Before claiming them once more. He kissed her back and trailed his hands over her sides, before grasping her waist. Before he could change his mind , he moved his hand between their bodies and guided his fingers into her. He sucked on her lower lip and rubbed himself against her opening, gathering her fluids on his member. He pulled back, as she winced in pain and gently carcassed her cheek with his hand.

''Sarah''. He whispered, but Sarah shook her head. ''To late to stop now, Pops''. She hissed in pain. Pops shook his head at his Stubborn Sarah and kissed her harshly , before slipping his fingers inside her. He cooed her quietly while caressing her hair with his free hand. He cursed himself for spending so much time with the light touches and kissing , and not enough time with foreplay , a mistake he'd never make again.

''Relax''. He whispered , as he slid his wet fingers over her bundle of nerves. She whimpered as he rolled the small bud between his thumb and forefinger . ''Just let it happen''. He encouraged , knowing from experience that the first time wasn't going to be pleasant for her.  And he wanted to do everything he could to make sure she came once.

''Pops, I don't ...oh, there''. Sarah moaned, clutching the couch and shuddered below him. He released her and pressed a kiss to her forehead , before pulling her against his chest . He stroked her hair and rubbed her back gently while she recovered. ''Wow ''. She whispered a smile on her face. ''Does it get better than that?''. She asked , as he buried his face in her hair. So she wouldn't see him trying to laugh.

''Maybe , I think I'm rather good -Sarah''. He exclaimed, as she hit his arm, before kissing him. Pops ran his fingers through her hair , deepening their kiss . Sarah moved her hands down his chest before wrapping her arms around him. ''It's going to hurt''. Pops warned . ''More than earlier ''. Sarah sighed . ''well then , we're going to have to do it until the pains stops''. She replied, as se gave him a light squeeze. ''You're incorrigible ''. he growled as he kissed her. He got on top of her and pulled her close before repositioning himself at her entrance.

''Ready?''. He asked, and she gave him a small nod and pressed her forehead against his. He slid into her carefully , being sure to use enough force to break through in one swift try. Wanting to spare her to extra pain. Sarah bit her lip to keep from crying out , but he could see the pain on her face. Guilt pressed into his gut. This was wrong . He wasn't worthy of her , especially not to be her first. But it was too late now.

''Keep going , don't stop''. Sarah commanded. Pops nodded and trailed his lips over her neck and made love to her. Slowly and precisely , until her whimpers turned into her crying out his name. ''Oh , Yes, Pops . More''. She said. And he took a nipple in his mouth and pressed a thumb above where their bodies were joined. He sped up, but still tried to be gentle. He didn't want to hurt her again. She arched her back towards him and scratched his back lightly. She pressed a hard kiss to his lips , before nipping at them.

''I'm not going to break, Pops. You can stop treating me like I'm going to break . And start treating me like I'm a woman , Your woman''. She said. And Pops glared at her. ''Dammit , Sarah''. He whispered, before crashing his lips to hers. He held her close and held off his own release . Until he felt the familiar clenching of her body around him. After they both rode out of their waves of pleasure. Pops held her tightly against him, never wanting to let her go. She wrapped both her arms around his middle, and buried her face against his chest . he could feel moisture from her eyes and he realized she was quietly crying against him.

''Sarah? I...we could have stopped , I told you . I didn't mean to-''. Pops tried to say, but Sarah cut him off. '' No its just that. I love you too''. She replied before kissing him. Pops froze trying to remember what he said during their love making . Had he let that slip from his mouth. ''What ?''. he croaked , and she smiled. ''I love you too''. She replied. And he pulled her against him and kissed the top of her head, trying to hide his own tears. ''I love you''. He whispered , and kissed her temple . And he reapeated his love for her. Until they fell asleep tangled in each others arms.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

190 3 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
772 18 4
Just some random one shots, all will contain smut and possibly non consent, if it's not your thing, then simply DON'T READ, thanks in advance, xxx
158K 3.3K 23
Just some random Stucky Oneshots *WARNING* Some content will contain smut and possible triggers. I will put warnings up on those part, you can go ahe...
8.6K 102 10
This is going to be kind of a one-shot thing. ( There will be no smut in this I'm not a creep, just wanted to put that out there.)