Uncle Bob X Reader

It had been weeks since the battle with the killer T-1000. And The Terminator or as John and (Y/N) liked to call him Uncle Bob, had entered their lives. And over those weeks, you had noticed Uncle Bob had been acting strange when ever he was around you . And you knew ever since you two had met , that something had been going on in that computer brain of his. But truth was, as the weeks passed, you had fallen for Him, and Sarah always gave you looks, everytime you stared at him. ''So anything on tonight?''. you asked your voice echoing  into the room. ''Football''. Uncle Bob replied, as John sat next to him, munching on chips. ''You want to join us?''. John asked, and you smiled , before walking over and sitting next to Uncle bob.

But as soon as his arm brushed against yours, you felt your cheeks flare up. And you two faced each other, and you noticed his dark blue eyes were filled with something you did not recognize . It was at this moment that John broke the silence . ''I'm all out of chips. I'm just going to go to the store and gets some''. He said, throwing his empty bag away. And walking towards the front door. ''Be back in an hour or so''. He replied before closing the front door, leaving you and Uncle bob alone. Since Sarah was out stealing more guns and software.

''So, you like football?''. You  asked, and he  looked at you  in surprise. ''It is nice. but I don't get the whole concept of kicking and throwing the ball''. He said, and you giggled, as he gave you a small smile. That's when you noticed how close you two were, and you began to feel nervous. ''(Y/N). are you alright?''. He asked you, making you look at him and smile. ''Fine''. You replied. Then at that very moment you felt, a him gently move the stray piece of you (h/c) from your face, to reveal your (E/C).

You immediately blushed , as he stared at you, his eyes boring into yours. ''I-I have to go''. You lied, since he knew you lived with Sarah and John after the death of your parents. But before you could move, you felt a gentle but muscular arm, wrap around your waist and pull you back. Turning around you saw Him slowly get to his feet, and wrap his other arm around your waist. ''W-What are you doing''. You stuttered , as he leaned in so your faces were only inches apart. He didn't answer, but what he did next startled you.

He pressed his lips onto your own soft and pink ones, and pulled you against his chest, as he deepened it. Your eyes were wide, as he continued to kiss you. But you immediately wrapped your arms around his neck, and kissed him back. That's when you suddenly felt him gently grasp your cheek, and that's when you realized you two were taking it to far. Pulling away, you both panted, your eyes locking with one anothers.

''Room''.You said, and he nodded. And before you could even speak, you felt him grab your legs and wrap them around his waist. He carried you into your bedroom, it wasn't big but It was big enough for  TV and Bed. You heard your door close, and immediately found yourself, pressed against your bed, as he gently pinned you. That's when your eyes immediately widened, when you felt his lips reach the base of your neck, causing you to moan. And you could feel him smile against your skin, even though he was trying to hide it.

That's when you reached up, and gently tugged on his shirt. Making him stop messing with your neck, and pull his shirt off as well as the rest of his clothing. You smiled, as you saw his well toned chest, and arms. But as you took your clothes off, you saw him stare at your breasts making your cheeks redden and cause you too look away. But you looked as, you felt his large hand gently grasp your breast and gently squeezed causing a moan to erupt from your throat. ''Your so beautiful''. He whispered, as he began to suck on your breast.

That's when you felt something poke your knee, and look down only to look back up . He must have noticed cause you saw his cheeks redden a little. But easing his worry, you cupped his cheek and kissed him and he kissed back letting your breast go. ''I love you''. You said, as he trailed kisses down from your collar bone to the inside of your thighs. ''I love you too''. He confessed, and that's when he began to lick your fluids, causing you to moan and grab his hair. ''You taste like vanillia ''. He smiled, as he finished and licked his lips.

That's when you grabbed his length and lightly squeezed it, causing him to moan. ''You like that don't you''. You teased, as you pushed him onto his back. ''very''. He breathed, as his eyes closed, as you took him in your mouth and sucked on him. He tasted like salt, but that's what you get for doing this with a machine . ''(Y-Y/N)''. He moaned, and that's when you tasted something spill from inside him and swallowed it. That's when he gently pinned you on your back, and positioned himself. ''Are you ready?''. He asked, and you nodded, him giving you a kiss, before he slowly and gently pushed into you. And you winced as he broke your barrier . Your virginity was his now.

Uncle Bob's eyes closed ,as he took a deep breath, liking the way he felt inside you . He didn't know the meaning of tight wet until now. But you whimpered, and you watched as he opened his eyes and looked down at you with worry. ''I'm sorry (Y/N)''. He whispered, as he gently wrapped his arm around you pulling you to his chest as his other hand held him up. You felt him kiss your tears away, and nibble at your neck. He did not move a muscle until he knew you were completely comfortable. That's when you slowly pushed down on him, and moaned. Causing him to look at you .

''Are you ready?''. He asked, and you nodded. He immediately started to slowly thrust into you, causing you both to moan. He kissed your hair, and wrapped your legs around his waist, but continued with his thrusts. ''faster''. you said, and he gave you a worried look not wanting to cause you any more pain. ''Please''. You said, and immediately he grabbed you by your waist and slammed into you, causing a loud moan to escape your lips. ''More''. you said, and lifted you off your back onto his lap, and starting thrusting even faster. ''You feel so tight''. he groaned, buiring his face into your neck. That's when you felt something warm go inside you, making you both moan, as he pulled out and laid beside you, pulling you into his chest his arms wrapped proetctivlely around you. ''I love you''. He said, kissing your temple, before turning off the light , allowing you both to get some rest.

Unknown to you, Sarah had just got back home, and heard every sound you had made, and smirked to herself . ''Took them long enough''. She said, before reatreating into her room