Whats Love Got to do With it...

By cfa1230

Carmella is kind of your typical teen. She's sixteen, the baby of the family with an annoying big sister and... More

Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (1)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (2)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (3)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (4)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (5)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (6)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (7)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (8)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (9)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (10)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (11)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (12)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (13)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (14)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (16)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (17)
Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (18, END of PART 1)
Whats Love Got to do With It? (Sequel to Arranged Marriage to a Stranger, 1)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (2)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (3)
What's Love Got to do With it? (4)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (5)
What's Love Got to do With It? (6)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (7)
Whats Love Got to Do With It? (8)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (9)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (10)
Whats Love Got to do With it? 10 (Re-post)
What's Love Got to do With it? (11)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (12)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (13)
Whats Love Got to do With it? (14)
Chapter 15 (Final)

Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (15)

73.5K 1.7K 111
By cfa1230

New chapp- dedicated to ELiza_rocks, who is a great fan! Hope you enjoy. By the way, there is a big twist coming up soon, that has to do with the ending. (Remember I said most of you will hate the ending) Any guesses as to what it is, I've been hinting at it in the last few chapters. Plus- I decided I will do a sequel, though it will be short, mostly because I know a lot of you will hate the ending. Am i giving away too much info? Tell me and I'll stop.

Chapter 15

Ezra chuckled, "For once, your speechless. I should bask in this moment."

That snapped me out of it. "Actually, I've got quite a lot on my mind I would like to tell you right now." I replied, still standing in his embrace.

Ezra groaned. "First, what are you doing here, I thought you were supposed to be in Miami until Thursday? Second, you were back in town and you didn't even bother to call me this morning to wish me a happy birthday?!? Man, aren't you a cheap one! And third, what the hell was that I saw you sitting on before, what happened to your car? And you know what else, wha-..." Ezra cut me off by slapping his hand on my mouth, muffling the rest of my words.

"Jeez, you can talk a lot. You know your a lot like your mother that way." I gasped in shock, how dare he say I have any of her annoying qualities?!? I definitely do not talk a lot, do I? I pondered that for a few seconds before realizing that Ezra had continued talking.

"...anyway since it was your birthday and all I had them move up the opening of the hotel so I could be here for you. You didn't actually think I would miss your birthday, did you? And plus, if I had called you then it would have ruined the surprise of showing up here. So are we ready to go to class now?" Ezra pushed.

"Oh no you don't mister, don't think I didn't miss your very unsuccessful attempt to avoid answering my last question. What about the bike? And what do you mean 'are we' ready for class?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well I arranged it with the school so that I could go to all your classes with you today. As an extra birthday gift, I'm giving you the opportunity to spend the entire day with me." I rolled my eyes. "And as for the bike, well its something I picked up in Miami. I like it better than the car so we'll be driving that from now on." Ezra replied hastily.

"Are you kidding me, that thing is like a moving death trap! There is no way I'm getting on that let alone allowing you to drive it-" Just then the bell rang signaling the start of first period, cutting off the rest of my rant. That seems to be happening a lot lately, maybe I do talk a lot...

"Oh look, there's the bell. Come on Carmella, don't want to be late." With that Ezra grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me towards the front doors of the school. "Which way to first period?" Ezra asked, as we made it into the school lobby. I pointed down an adjacent hallway, and within seconds we were stumbling through my health class. As we made our way to our seats I noticed that every single girl's eyes were glued to Ezra's ass. Oh no, this so wasn't going to work. One girl gingerly reached out her hand as Ezra walked by in an attempt to grab his ass. I swiftly stomped down on her manicured toes, which were currently exposed in her flip-flops. The girl let out a yelp and quickly retracted her hand. I sent out death glares to all the girls in the room as a warning that if they valued their limbs they better keep them to themselves. Jeez, having a boyfriend is harder than I thought, I feel like a friggin lion trying to defend the dead carcass of my prey from the blood thirsty hyenas- ok, maybe thats not the best analogy... whatever, either way I could already tell today was going to be a long day.

"Ah Miss Castiel, I see you've brought a visitor today. Would you mind introducing him to the rest of the class as well as give an explanation for his presence?" Mrs. Harper, my Health teacher asked. In general, I liked Mrs. Harper, she was nice and didn't give a lot of homework. Right now, however, I rather disliked her.

"Umm... this is Ezra, he's my, uhh......" Crap, what do I introduce him as, my boyfriend or fiancé? I haven't told anyone yet about the whole arranged marriage thing. Heck, I haven't even told anyone about Ezra's existence yet. Every head in the room turned to hear the rest of the sentence, all beyond curious as to find out exactly who Ezra was.

"Boyfriend. I'm Carmella's boyfriend." Ezra finished for me, before giving a quick smile to the rest of the class.

"I see. May I ask you, Ezra, what brings you to my health class today? No offense or anything, but you look kind of old to be in high school still." Mrs. Harper asked suspiciously.

"Yes, I am actually too old for high school, I graduated last year. I'm here today because its Carmella's birthday, and I wanted to spend it with her." Ezra smiled a sweet smile at me. I would have loved it if I hadn't hear a chorus of "awwwe's" coming from the entire female population in the class. Bitches, I know what you mean by "awwe", I know whats on your dirty minds!!!

"That is very nice of you Ezra. Well, welcome to Health class."

The rest of my classes passed similarly. Pretty much everyone in the school had heard of Ezra's arrival, seeing as every teacher made me introduce him, and it made it even harder for me to keep Ezra from being molested by horny female classmates, seeing as now people I didn't even know were trying to get to him in the hallways. Ezra just kept smirking the whole day, apparently getting a kick out of my annoyance over this. His smirk didn't last long, however.

As we were making our way out of school at the end of the day, I noticed Rafaela walking towards us. She looked up in time to meet my gaze before giving a quick glance towards Ezra. I tried smiling at her, expecting her to come over and wish me a happy birthday, but she just gave me a weak half smile before turning in the opposite direction and scurrying off. That was weird. I looked up towards Ezra and noticed a very uncomfortable look on his face. I was about to ask what was wrong when it clicked in my head. After I had temporarily ruined our arranged marriage back at the party, Ezra had agreed to marry Rafaela. Shit, it must have really hurt her to find out he changed his mind, and especially to see him now. Note to self: send Rafael a a fruit basket or something as an apology. What? I like fruit.

I hadn't even realized we were outside until I felt something being shoved on top of my head. I looked up to see Ezra fastening a helmet strap under my chin. I looked back down at the bike then back up to Ezra.

"There is no way I'm getting on that thing, I will die." I snorted while trying to take the helmet off. Ezra just sat back and stared at me with a sly smile on his face. Why wasn't this stupid helmet coming off?!?

"Carmella, I would give up if I were you. I got one with child locks on it." Ezra's grin got wider as I glared at him. Great, not only does he buy me the kiddie helmet, but I completely embarrass myself by not being able to unlock the stupid safety locks on them. "And I promise you wont die, I'll drive slow ok? Besides, your bus already left, so unless you want to walk the four miles to get back to your house I suggest you get on the bike." Ezra continued. I looked down the road in the direction of my house. Four miles isn't that far, it would only take me like an.... hour, if I ran. "You know, I have your birthday gift back at your house and the sooner you get home the sooner you can open it..." Ezra trailed, but thats all I needed to change my mind.

"Fine, but just this once. After today, I'm never getting back on this thing again."

Ezra rolled his eyes as he helped me get on the bike behind him. "Please, one ride with me and you'll never want to get off." Ezra replied, before looking over his shoulder to wink at me. I was going to say something to deflate his ego, but he quickly stomped down on the gas pedal, sending us zooming down the street. Within ten minutes we were pulled up in front of my house. Ezra attempted to get up, but every time he did he would end up bringing me with him.

"Uh, Carmella, you can let go now" Ezra said. I just shook my head and muttered a "no". Ezra laughed.

"Can I ask why? I mean I know its hard for you to keep yourself off of me, but I would have figured that you would be clinging to my front rather than my back."

I ignored his comment. "Can't move." I whispered. I officially hate motorcycles.

Ezra chuckled. "Too fast for you, huh? Let me see if I can help." With that, Ezra reached his arms behind his back so they were by my waist. I was confused, how is this going to help? Ezra then started rigorously tickling my sides. I immediately let go of my death grip on his body and promptly fell off his bike, landing my ass firmly on the driveway's gravel.

"Ahh, my ass!" I moaned. Great, now I'm going to have a bruise. Ezra stifled a chuckle before quickly helping me to my feet and guiding me towards my front door.

"Ready for you birthday gift?" He asked.

I snorted, when am I not ready for free stuff? Ezra smiled at me before opening the door. As soon as he did I was tackled to the ground by a big mass of fur and saliva. In between licks on my face I beamed up at Ezra.

"You got me a dog?!?" I exclaimed excitedly, I had always wanted a pet.

"Not a dog, a puppy." A puppy? This thing is huge. Ezra pulled the fluff ball off of me and helped me up.

"Its kind of big for a puppy, what breed is it?" I asked, while simultaneously petting the dogs head.

"Its a wolf-dog, half wolf, half Alaskan Malamute. And if you think its big now just wait until you see it fully grown, its going to be at least two-hundred pounds."

"What?!?" My mother shrieked from the hallway. She looked, disheveled, to say the least. "You mean its only going to get bigger?" With that, my new best friend, turned and sprinted towards my mother at full force, leaping into the air and knocking her to the ground. "Carmella, get this beast off of me before I call animal control." My mother shrieked again.

I stifled a giggle, this was the best gift ever. "Aww, mom, he's just showing you how much he loves you."

"Carmella!!" She shrieked again.

"Alright, calm down. Come here fruit loop." And as if I had been calling him by that name for years, the dog jumped off my mother and padded its way over to my side.

Ezra groaned. "You've got to be kidding me, your not seriously going to name the dog 'fruit loop', are you?"

"You better believe it. Now come with me to the backyard, I wanna teach him how to clean up his own poop, because that is definitely one task I will not be doing." With that I grabbed Ezra's hand and pulled him towards the back door, Fruit Loop faithfully trailing behind.

"Don't forget dinner is in three hours." My mother muttered as we passed. Apparently she didn't appreciate my birthday gift as much as I did. Go figure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 26.3K 74
Chandria Shandi's parents want her to be a doctor. Chandria wants to be anything else. Chandria comes from a very strict and traditional family. She...
5M 148K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
202K 11.1K 35
Nyla Kohl is a seventeen year old delinquent, caught in the destruction of urban life. Being a runaway at the age of sixteen, drugs and sexual abuse...
1.2K 163 29
In her junior year of high school, Christian is caught between her strict parents, who forbid her from dating boys, and her first love, Leroy. She ha...