MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE #Watt...

By Amy21Rose

A story about a heart broken girl who fell in love with the most undeserving guy. She knew she had to split h... More

MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
Thank You So Much!!!

CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

134 11 4
By Amy21Rose

He smiled at me and leaned forward as the music wore out. He brushed his lips against mine and gradually rested the guitar aside. I placed my hands on his nape and turned, facing him. He stroked my lips once again and slipped his tongue. I welcomed the kiss and deepened it. His hands hastily moved to my waist and I placed my legs on his either sides. My fingers wildly roamed in his hair. With every passing second, our snog became deeper. My soul was constantly whispering 'more, more'. His grip on me turned tighter. The kiss reminded me of the one we had in the burning mall. Fire and love were the only two elements. But now, the blaze was inside us.

His hand sneaked into my top and made its way on my bare back. He made alien patterns on my skin. I grabbed his nape and placed wet kisses on his neck. His other hand also moved under my top and rubbed my back. Our chests were bobbing and heartbeats accelerated. Each touch of his invigorated me, made me want more. I knew nothing would be ample, it would just keep on multiplying. He brought his hand to the back of my head and gently lifted it to face him. He gazed into my eyes and stroke my cheek. I smiled at him weakly. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips on mine. After a few moments of smooching he shifted his heavenly kisses to my neck. His warm tongue caressed my skin and he pressed my body against his tighter. His touches were like that of paradise. And there was nothing else I'd desire for. Just him, his enchanting love and the magical kisses.

He suck on my skin harder and I moaned his name. He stopped and looked into my eyes. He appeared panicked and perhaps feared. I placed my palm on his cheek and parted my lips to speak but he put his finger on them.

"Quiet" he hushed.

He gazed my face as if taking cognizance of every inch of it. He seemed so lost, lost his way on the paths of my countenance. I wondered what he searched for? Or why he was behaving strange? I couldn't read his mind but there was one thing I was sure about, he looked at me with love but also a little fear. A fright of jeopardy maybe. But what kind of ? My head filled with questions, questions which I couldn't answer. I had started to wonder if we were actually not abstruse to one another. Could we really understand each other? Were we really getting to know our souls?

"Beautiful" he whispered and smiled.

I snapped out of my tangling thoughts and looked at him. His lips had adorably curved and the fragments of fear had diminished from his eyes. Was he admiring my beauty? But I did witness something else on his face. He was thinking about something and I was sure it wasn't something he was planning to share with me. But I decided to rest my contemplation with the fact that he was just looking at me closely.

"Not more than your love" I smiled back and pecked his forehead.

"You are filling me with magic" he said.

"You were already magical" I whispered and played with his hair.

"But what's magic without a fairy? You brought me to life with your wand of love" he replied and made my heart melt. Could he be any cuter?

"And your heart is the fairyland where all the magical and surreal wishes come true" I spoke softly and placed my hand on his chest.

"And our love is the most beautiful fairytale" he smiled and engulfed me into a hug. I was speechless. All of the sweetest words seemed bland in comparison to the colloquies of honey he spoke. I just embraced him tighter, wondering how had I become so lucky to have someone like him.

" It's late, love. We should sleep" he murmured in my ear.

"But you said we're going to spend our nights singing" I whined.

"We almost played all night. We have to get up early too" he chortled and kissed on my cheek.

"Okay" I replied.

We pulled away and Amarion reached for the guitar. He got off the bed and placed it on the bean bag.

"I'll change. Just a moment" he excused himself.

"Sure" I smiled.

As he began heading for the washroom I asked "Will you manage on your own?"

"I've been managing on my own but I wouldn't mind a helping hand" he winked.

I bit my lower lip and looked away blushing.

"So?" he asked teasingly.

"You're better off on your own. Independent, you know?'' I responded.

"Of course" he chuckled.

I beamed and lifted the covers.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back" he said and went to the washroom.

I nodded in response and pulled the cover over me. I laid down and rested my head on the pillow. I stared at the roof. There were many stars and a moon stuck on it. They were placed in a very realistic manner. They had an extremity yet appeared infinite. The mere sight of them conveyed how dreamy Amarion was and how limitless was his imagination.

"Amour?" Amarion called.

"When did you come?" I almost jumped.

"Just now. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he apologised.

"It's okay. I was just not paying attention" I giggled.

"So, you like those?" Amarion asked while looking up.

"Yes" I answered.

"Without the shine?" he questioned.

"I can imagine them shine" I replied and gazed at the virtual celestial bodies.

"Hmm" he smiled.

"Close your eyes" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just for a few seconds" he replied.

I closed my eyes and waited. I couldn't see but I felt the lights going out. Amarion placed his palm on my eyes.

Was it what I was thinking?

"Open your eyes" he whispered.

I slowly uncovered my gaze and became flabbergasted. The stars and the moon were shining bright. It was what I had thought but more beautiful than I had expected.

"Wow" I gasped.

Amarion laid beside me and pulled the cover on himself. His hand rested on my belly.

"Beautiful?" he asked.

"Very" I whispered.

"That's how I feel every time I look at you" he kissed on my cheek.

"But I'm not.." I started speaking but he silenced me.

"That's because you've never seen yourself with my eyes" he reasoned, making me overwhelmed by his encomium.

"And see the brightest one?" he asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"That's our love. Even amongst other countless stars, it manages to be the shiniest" he said sweetly. My heart was brimmed with his endearment and my mind couldn't believe that someone adored me so endlessly.

"Even an eternal eulogy wouldn't be enough to appreciate your love for me Amarion" I gazed into his eyes and said.

"You don't need to. Just keep loving me" he responded and stroked my cheek.

"I need to. Even the beauty of the entire cosmos can't drag me away from you. I'll always love you" I replied and pecked his lips.

"Is there a limit to falling for you? Or is it endless?" he asked and smiled.

"Eternal and we're falling together in the universe of love" I beamed and caressed his cheek.

"Whatever you're doing to me, don't stop because I'm addicted" he pleaded and kissed on the tip of my nose.

"Mutual" I replied and hugged him. The wonderful smell of his cologne filled my nostrils. The warm embrace made me feel so secure. His heartbeat was a lullaby, drifting me to sleep. I had never felt more blessed and safer. I was home.

He kissed on the top of my head and whispered "good night".

"Good night" I murmured.

"Very dark" he said in a hushed tone.

"Lovely spark" I said in a sleepy voice and kissed on his chest.

"I love you" we both said together.

We slept but our souls were awake, exploring the night sky of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 85 32
Sometimes life don't go the way we planned. Sometimes we end up feeling so low, and alone. Like we're in a dark hole with no one around us, but then...
153 16 14
What Happens when you Fall in love with a guy but you don't know how to tell him. Do you suffer in Silence or You confess?. It gets complicated when...
129 0 85
I gave the best of myself to someone who didn't have anything to lose. I didn't know how to avoid my lover's toxic and abusive flames. My lover's twi...