Simply Amazing-T. Songz 1/3:E...

By DreamingAlchemist

Trey Songz is a superstar with everything he could ever want. Meanwhile Carmen is a lonely and depressed Fas... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten. 1/2
Chaptern Ten 2/2
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Simply Amazing:Chapter 13
Simply Amazing:Chapter 14
Simply Amazing:Chapter 15
Simply Amazing:Chapter 16
Simply Amazing:Chapter 17
Simply Amazing:Chapter 18
Simply Amazing:Chapter 19
Simply Amazing:Chapter 20
Simply Amazing:Chapter 21
Simply Amazing:Chapter 22
Simply Amazing:Chapter 23
Simply Amazing:Chapter 24
Simply Amazing:Chapter 25
Simply Amazing:Chapter 26
Simply Amazing:Chapter 27
Simply Amazing:Chapter 28
Simply Amazing:Chapter 29
Simply Amazing:Chapter 30
Simply Amazing: Chapter 31
Simply Amazing:Chapter 32
Simply Amazing:Chapter 33
Simply Amazing:Chapter 34
Simply Amazing:Chapter 35
Simply Amazing:Chapter 37
Simply Amazing:Chapter 38
Simply Amazing:Chapter 39
Simply Amazing:Chapter 40:Epilogue
Simply Amazing:Sequel

Simply Amazing:Chapter 36

4.9K 105 29
By DreamingAlchemist

Sorry for the wait smh writer's block. 4 chapters left.

___________

3 days later

Carmen

When I climbed a fence yesterday I cut my arm. Although I've stopped the bleeding its still hurts like hell. I am exhausted. I haven't eaten anything but I can't stop throwing up.
I've been meandering around this town for days but i couldn't stop. My mind was leading me somewhere,I just didn't know where. At the moment I was standing in front of someone's apartment. 

2A.

Hesitantly I knocked and soon after a girl with a battered and bruised face appeared in the doorway. She didn't look familiar.

"Cari?" She questioned with a smile that soon faded. "What the fuck happened to you? Come here." The girl dragged me into her apartment and to a living room. The shorts she had on displayed the various bruises and scars on her legs. Her short sleeve shirt didn't cover any of the scars or the bandage on her arm. "Carmen?" She raised an eyebrow and sat on the coffee table. "How do you know my name?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
She stared at me like I was crazy. "You're my cousin. What happened to you? You're acting weirder than usual."

My cousin?

A/N: Charlise is pronounced Car Lyle

"I don't know. I hit my head and I don't. I just- I don't know!" I am just frustrated with everything. "Calm down. I'll just tell you what you need to know. I'm Skylar Charlise well I told you like 8 months ago before my accident that i found out that I am actually Elle but whatever just call me Skylar. Anyway how did you get here?"
A/N: Skylar was in chapter 19 and 20

"I walked. I don't have a car." I shrugged.

"You have two but does anybody know that you are here?" I shrugged again and a little boy ran and hugged me.

A/N: This takes place about 6 months after the story I wrote with Skylar as the main character. Long story short she got hit by an ambulance and that's how she has a bruises the broken arm etc.

I found out that the boy was my god son/cousin Jacob. I explained how I got here and she got up and walked out. "People are looking for you kid." ." So."

"You need to go to home. So I called someone to come get you. But first follow me. Jake go play." Skylar ushered me to her room and then off to the bathroom with new clothes. When I was finished and dressed in a blue shirt,short  black shorts, and my black Nikes I found Skylar in her kitchen.

"You look human." Skylar commented as she examined the few scars that I had."Thanks?"
"You look like shit bruh. How about you go sleep for a while?" I didn't know what else I could do so I nodded and dragged myself to the couch." Nuh uh fuck off my couch,that shit is expensive. Go sleep in my bed." I frown and went to her room. I was asleep before my head hit the pillows.

Carmen's Dream

( She's like 11 in the dream)

They will not leave me alone! I just don't understand it. Who are they? Two boys have been bothering me all day and I have done anything to them. The yellow boy was chasing me so I ran through the lunch room and out the door that lead to the play ground. Loud voices yelled for someone named Christopher to stop chasing me so I assume that's the boys name. I immediately climbed the tallest tree that I could find,once I got high enough I stopped to catch my breath. Just as I settled down I heard sniffing behind me. Hesitantly I turned around and saw a boy with an afro and glasses wiping his face with his sleeve. He looked like a younger weird Allen. My first idea was to find another tree but strangely I felt empathy towards him. I turned around to see him glaring at me. "Are you okay?"
"Does it look like I'm okay?" He growled out and I raised an eyebrow. "You don't have to get snippy buttface."I looked away from him and decided to find another tree. I began to climb down when he spoke again. "Where are you going?"
"That's classified information." I stated dryly and he rolled his eyes. "Come back." I shook my head no and he sighed. "Please." I muttered a whatever and reluctantly climbed back to the branch I was on. "Why are you up here?" He asked. "Christopher was chasing me. Why are you up here?" He looked upset again. "I have to wear these stupid glasses.". "What's wrong with wearing glasses?" I really didn't understand why he wanted to cry about it. Maybe he's just sensitive."Only nerds wear glasses and when everyone sees me wearing them they will think I'm a nerd and I won't be cool anymore." He sniffled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Dude,grow a set.

A/N:The boy is on the right

I pursed my lips together and thought about a way to make the situation better. "I like your glasses so everyone else should too." He scoffed.

"You're a nobody so no one cares about you or what you think." He rolled his eyes and I looked away. I was hurt by that but I that statement didn't feel unfamiliar. "That was mean." I whispered and he nudged me. "Get over it. Every knows you're a weirdo,that's why we don't like you." He toyed with his glasses while I tried to calm down. My blood was boiling and I started to shake. Something told me that my temper was bad but I really didn't want to witness it. "These glasses are stupid. Go away you're not even helping. You're a freak and nobody wants you around." I took a deep breath and spoke as calm as I could. "You're an idiot! You are in a tree crying about glasses. Freaking glasses! Grow up, its not the end of the world. You're just as shallow as the rest of your superficial counterparts. If your friends see you as repugnant because you have to wear glasses then you shouldn't be friends with them. I don't care about what you look like what matters is who you are and your looks doesn't mean squat. You're moron if you think otherwise. I maybe a nobody but at least I have enough common sense to know who my real friends are. Be who you are and stop caring about what other people think. Stop trying to be someone you're not. Ugh What the hell is wrong these kids today." I mumbled as I shook my head. He just stared at me in shock. I climbed down the tree and went back to my class since lunch was over.

Christopher and his friends including the boy from the tree were watching me as I walked into the class. I ignored them and went straight to my seat in the back. I stayed in the room while the class had a bathroom break. The first one into the class was the boy from the tree smiling with his glasses on. He sat next to me and offered a small smile I was confused and a bit frighten by his actions. "You were right. Thank you" He got up to leave but stopped before he got far and kissed my cheek. I glared but before I could say something the class filled in the classroom.

"You okay?" The girl that reminded me of Fiona raised an eyebrow.  "Um yeah...."I nodded slowly and focused on the board.

2:20pm
I'm a block way from the school when my name was called. I stopped but before I turned all the way around Chris's Friend poured a cup of milk and mustard on my head. "Trey run!" Chris called out as both of them ran away. "You okay?" A voice questioned behind me. Boy from the tree once again. I walked passed him and continued making my way to my 'home'.
"Carmen wait!".
"What?" I was slightly annoyed with his behavior.
"I'm sorry for earlier." He scratched his head. I nodded and tried to turn around but he grabbed my arm. "I like you." He mumbled looking at his shoes. "Allen. What are you doing?" Chris and Trey walked toward us and Allen pushed me and laughed."She was in my way"
Chris laughed and the three of them walked away. Allen mouthed "Sorry" and turned around to catch up with Trey and Chris. I wiped a tear that fell from the pain in my lower back. -

End of the dream/flashback

"Carmen!" Skylar was shaking me. I narrowed my eyes and she told me to meet her in the living room. My stomach started to bubble and I threw up again. After cleaning myself up a little I walked to the living room.

Before I sat down the door opened and Tremaine walked in.

"Tremaine!" I ran and jumped up and kissed him deeply. He raised both of his eyebrows but didn't stop me. "A room is soo needed." I pulled back and glanced at Skylar as I jumped to the ground. "Sup little nigga." He hugged Skylar. "Whatever. Hello." Skylar sat back on the couch. "Are you ready." Tremaine asked me and I frowned. "Aww Cari let a smile be your umbrella." She grinned. I trudged out of the apartment and down the stairs.

I really don't want to go back there.

Tyga

"Shut the the fuck up!" I couldn't hear myself think. Asia wouldn't stop talking and it was annoying the fuck out of me. I sighed when she waddled out the room crying. This is too much.

Her mood swings have gotten worse and she is being a bitch. Asia is eating every damn thing,yelling at me, always crying and wants to hit me every time I say something.

Flashback.

I was sitting on the couch in my living room watching tv when Asia started sniffling. It went from sniffles to sobbing to a full break down in seconds. She was on the other couch across from the one I was on so I saw her through the corner of my eye.

"Asia you Aight?" I raised an eyebrow in her direction.

"Michael do you think I look fat?" I glanced at her and chuckled. "Hell yeah you're pregnant. You're supposed to."

I shook my head and she started making animal noises. The fact that she was like a sandwich away from being a whale probably didn't help that....

"You Asshole!" A huge pillow hit my face and I stared at her. "Fuck was that for?"

"You called my fat and a whale!" Tears were streaming down her bright red face. Damn I didn't know that I said that out loud.

"Asia!" I called out holding the right side of my face. She threw a damn couch cushion at me. She got even madder and started throwing everything near her at me.

"Asia calm down! I'm sorry." I ducked her shoes and peeked over the couch. "Lying bastard." Her side was empty and I felt safe so I stood up again. Asia bent down and I saw her began to lift the couch. "Ahh" She hissed and held her back. "Look Asia I'm sorry. Please calm down." I walked slowly towards her and her eyes welled up with tears.

Fuck. My. Life.

Asia walked out of the room and into her room without a word.

End of Flashback.

"Calm the fuck down you are always crying. Grow up,damn." I walked out of the house and decided to go for a drive.

To Bk:Are you busy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
1M 35.5K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
290K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
1.5K 434 29
Based on a TRUE STORY. Scarlet Baker, a country girl 👢 from Louisiana stumbles across a boy who followed her on Wattpad. Impressed by his cute facia...