Hes a heart breaker (harry st...

By Olivaaax3

A trip to London will change everything for these two bestfriends ... El and Beth are going on a well deserve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (sexuall)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 sexual
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 3

100 3 0
By Olivaaax3

A/n: thanks for reading xx -s

"Your going " el says

" no I'm not , let it go " I flip her off .

" He's incredibly hot and he wants to go on a date with you , why would you say no ?" She yelled throwing her hands in the air .

"He's probley a player !" I said calmly "just looking for a hookup , I came here to relax not to get heart broken . Thank you very much "

El is about to argue back when there was a knock at the door .

"That must be harry" she smiled and walked out of my room .

I herd footstep getting louder

Shit shit shit shit

I needed to find somewhere to hide , the first place that came to mind was under my bed .

Soon the door open and I saw Harry's converse and Els ballet flats walk in .

"Oh where could she be " el sung and left the room .

"Mind if I join " harry said bending down and giving me a cheeky smile .

"Um no I kinda like to be down here alone" I whispered

"I don't think so " he said pulling me by my legs out from under the bed .

"HARRY" I laughed .

"STOP" . He didn't he pulled me out till I was completely out from under the bed . He picked me up bridal style and placed me softly over the bed , soon enough he was hovering over me .

"Your so beautiful" he smiled

I blushed and studerdd to say thank you .

"Are you ready ?" He smiled getting off , of me .

"About that , I'm not going " I told him looking right into his eyes .

Soon enough he grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall with our faces inches apart "you are going" he said with his eyes turning into a deeper shade of green .

"You can't tell me what to do " I spit back angrily at him .

"Yes I can " he said with even more anger .

"Try me" I said getting amused at his anger .

Soon enough he was carrying me out of the house , not bridal style .

"PUT ME DOWN " I screamed as he swung me over his shoulder as if I was the lightest girl ever .

"We are going out and your gonna enjoy it " he murmured under his breath .

"IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE YOU FUCKIN JERK , PUT ME DOWN" I scream kicking my legs at him.

Before I knew it I was in the front seat of Harry's black Mercedes Benz , it was a very nice car and I would of complemented him of he wasn't kidnapping me right now .

He placed me down gently in the front passenger seat . Before jogging over to get in his seat . I tried to escape but guess what ? Child lock .

"Nice try babe" he chucked

"Don't call me that" I spit at him. He just smiled and put his hand on my thigh . Didn't take me long to slap it off , even though I didn't want to . I wanted him to keep his hand there . But he kidnapped me for godsakes !

I looked out the window and made no attempt to have a good time or make conversation with him .

"What your favourite color ?" He said breaking the silence .

"Blue"

"Favourite song ?" He said

"Enough with the 20 question crap , where are you taking me !" I said

"Fistey , I like it ." He smiled and kept his eyes on the road .

Soon we pulled up to a lake , beautiful lake , it smelled so refreshing and calm .

"Why did you bring me here " I said calmly .

"Cause we were gonna go somewhere else but I take it you wouldn't wanna go anywhere dressed like that" he said gesturing my hoodie and legging .

"Whatever" I said and lead the way to sit on a rock near the lake .

"I wanna get to know you Bethany" he looked over at me .

"Beth , call me Beth ." I said . For once we were having a normal conversation .

A/n: I decided to double update today case I'm on summer break and I had no plans for today at all . I've spent the day home alone and thought I'd be good to just do this .

Twitter : @saylen_olivaax3

Instagram : saylenolivaa (this is my personal account , ill make one for the story once it hits 100 votes)

Thanks for reading this far xx -s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc