My Mate or My Baby Momma? Seq...

By JasmineHood

***SEQUEL TO MY DOM OR MY MATE!!!!*** Deacon & Declan; twins, the first born children to the 'threesome' that... More

My Mate or My Baby Momma?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
-Author note-
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 25

4K 132 4
By JasmineHood

I CHANGED THE COVER RECENTLY, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR A FAN MADE COVER.

(LIKE I DID WITH MY DOM OR MY MATE)

PLEASE EMAIL IN YOUR COVER IDEAS TO...

jazzi_fizzle@hotmail.co.uk

THE COVER WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 1ST AUGUST. 

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR WATTPAD NAME IN YOUR EMAILS; YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CHAPTER I POST AFTER THE COVER IS CHANGED AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A DEDICATION.

GET THEM IN GUYS!! :D

Here we go guys! 

I thought I'd update quickly. 

Keep up with the comments and votes pweeese :) 

Just a warning, this chapter is a little... icky let's say. 

I read through it and shivered... you'll know what part when you read it. 

Chapter 25

Tension

Virginia POV

Ok today was NOT the day to do this to me.

I am not ready for this magnitude of stress! Yeah, I may technically be the future Luna but was I capable of this? All of this?

I was just about ok with the idea of having two mates; that was hard enough to get to grips with. I was just about ok with Deacon having a human bear his first born son. That was heart wrenching news- but at the same time, relieved because that baby saved his life.

But now, Deacon was still in love with her, that human, and wanted me to understand and give him time to work out what was going on with her. I hadn’t figured out how to deal with that news yet, nor was I happy about Bethany and her mother moving into the guest house.

They’d be so close!

I knew I was living in the same house as my mates but it still wasn’t enough. I was protective, possessive and undeniably in love with Deacon and Declan.

Bethany was taking one of my men away from me right under my nose and there was nothing I could do about it! My heart ached, my wolf was in pain at the prospect and we were getting close to heat season! It was ok handling it before when I didn’t have a mate, but now my body and my wolf knew, it was going to be a hundred times worse.

I was going to suffer endlessly unless I mated; and from what the pack doctor had said, and Lizzie, I had to mate the both of them. I couldn’t just have Declan; I had to be with Deacon too.

I didn’t know how he would take that right now…

But the worst news of all… was the phone call I had just received.

The call I knew was coming, the one that would effectively tear through the family and end our would-be-it relationship; it was here and I was going to have to stand and watch the worst thing I could be put through.

My father was being executed tomorrow; I didn’t want to know the details. I didn’t want to be there but it was a pack matter, and everyone had to attend.

“Virginia? Can I come in?” Declan… of course it would be Declan. He’s the one who’s always there when I need him. He’s the reliable mate who always puts my needs above his own. Even though I know he wants to help and that he loves me unequivocally, I don’t want to see anybody right now.

I wanted to be alone.

“Please let me in!” His voice continues; a gentle loving tone. He isn’t going to give up is he?

The lump in my throat makes it difficult to talk, along with the plummeting tears streaking my face, “can you-,” I cough to clear my throat, “can you get Adrianna?” I ask through the door; I have to tell her- she deserves to know what is going on.

I won’t lie to her like our family have done for so long.

“Of course, I’ll be right back.”

I’m guessing he knows. Everyone knows- I was told by the pack council of the news. News I didn’t want- but had to hear.

I rise from the floor where I fell to during the phone call and wander over to the arched window, sitting on the ledge, curling in on myself in hopes of comfort.

When Declan and Adrianna enter, I hastily wipe the tears away and hold out my hand for my little sister; too young to deal with such drama but she needs to know.

“What is it sis? What’s happened?”

After joining me on the window sill; Declan stood by me with my hand enclosed in his, I start, “you know daddy did something bad? You knew he was in trouble for hurting Deacon?” I had to word this just right so she understood what he’d done but also why he was being punished.

“Yeah…”

“Daddy had to be punished for what he did. What daddy did to Deacon is also why I moved us from mum’s. She blamed me… she refused to accept that dad was to blame. She wanted us out… but now, we have to deal with this for ourselves.

Daddy is being sentenced to death in the morning Ade, and as part of the back…” I sigh, looking at her eyes fill with tears, “we have to be there.”

“I hate him,” those words coming from my little sister… a child no less were shocking, “how dare he do that to your mate. I’m guessing this is about Jamie huh?” Adrianna’s voice was bitter, angry but hurt all at once.

I just nodded in silence, letting her run through the information I’d presented.

“I might not like that he’s gonna die, but he has to be punished I guess. If mum can’t see what he did, then more for her. Tomorrow we will say goodbye and move on. He will no longer be my dad, and we can get on with our lives.” How could a child of ten be so calm about losing their dad?

I was in awe of my little sister, and I knew I had to be strong for her.

“If you want to cry, or scream… or anything, you can Adrianna. It’s normal.” Declan’s voice is low, supportive but low.

Ade pulls herself from me shaking her head, “no, he doesn’t deserve my tears. Neither does mum. Our family is right here. If I cry, it’s because of upset here. Not by them.” And she exits the room with her head held high.

All the while, my tears flow interminably, unable to halt them; I finally give in to the pained sobs I’d held back for fear of upsetting my sister. Now, as the broken heaves took hold, Declan lifted me off the window ledge and over to the bed, cradling me in his arms, between his legs, letting me give in. I needed to.

I’d been through too much over the past few weeks.

Mates and babies and ex-girlfriends and limitless dramas.

Something’s gotta give.

This is my something.

~*~

Mutterings, bad mouthing and curses pointed towards the wooden stage at the back of the pack house alerted me to my father’s entrance; cast in silver chains by two over-muscled members of the security team; now seated on a metal chair, further chains attached to him.

I was being pulled to the side, away from the crowds by Deacon, my sister in tow, gripping my hand tightly almost to the point of pain.

We were at the side of the stage; Declan rushes towards us and places a hand on my shoulder, giving a tight smile; he knew this wasn’t something I wanted to witness. Despite what my dad had done, despite him near killing Deacon, I didn’t want to stand here and watch him die right before my eyes- I still had a heart.

“Let’s just get this over and done with so we can go,” Adrianna mutters; I can see the pain lurking in her eyes when dad looks over at us. It hurts, my heart hurts, my wolf howls uncomfortably and I shrink back towards my mate.

I love my dad but I hate him too.

I don’t think I’ll ever be ok with this or him…

I don’t think today will be over soon enough; in the back of my mind, I have a horrible feeling that something awful is going to happen today. I can’t place it though, but it’s a gut instinct. My wolf and I both feel it… it’s something back at the house. Something happening there…

“Deac,” I mutter, “is Bethany ok?”

He turns to me, a bemused look upon his tired face, “yeah she seemed to be when I checked on her earlier, why you ask?”

I shrug, “just a feeling…”

He nods, “I’ll give her a text. Just make sure alright?”

“Please.”

Holden appears on stage looking grim and disappointed, “Greetings everyone. We are here unfortunately on a sore note today. Our future Alpha, my eldest son, Deacon was recently taken hostage and tortured by a member of our own pack.

The council have agreed on the punishment the accused must face; Jackson Lawless will be executed for his treason. We do so with a heavy heart, for our own, Deacon’s mate is the child of this man.” Gasps emit from the fields surrounding us; my head falls in disgrace at my father’s expense.

“In respect to your future Luna, we will make this quick. I do not want to add any extra pain to the matter at hand today.

Troy, Max please get Jackson ready.” Holden announces, sparing me a brief glance- I can clearly see the apology in his eyes; our Alpha doesn’t want to do this to me, but he must. I nod in reply, knowing the decision was out of his hands.

This must be done.

For the pack, for Deacon.

My father, Jackson, he made the choice to act in this way; he needed to be punished. This is the only way to protect the pack from further attacks by this man. By my father. He must die.

“Do you have any last words?” Holden asks gently, staring down at my dad, who is now knelt over a wooden block, his neck in the groove. Even knowing this man tried to kill his own son, Holden has the understanding that this will be the end of Jackson’s life and he shout go out with dignity.

“I love my wife, and my girls. I’m not sorry for avenging my son’s death, but I’m sorry for putting my family through this. I hope one day you may forgive me. This was my doing, not theirs. Please do not blame them for my doings.”

My dad’s words vaguely surprise me but right now all I feel is numb; just get this over and done with- that unease in my gut is growing and I need to get back to the house.

I need to check on Bethany.

I don’t know why, but I do.

“Jackson Lawless, you are sentenced to death for the attempt at our future Alpha.”

I didn’t even notice when one of the men pulled up an axe or when it came down at my father’s neck; only when I saw his head roll into the basket next to the wooden block did I realise what they’d done.

I jumped back, seeing his eyes staring straight at me and turned impulsively into the first body I could find; I needed to wash that sight from my brain. Though I knew I would never be able to wash that from the back of my eyelids.

My father, Jackson Lawless was dead.

It was over.

That was it; now knowing he was gone, the gut feeling that something was wrong grew, and I yanked myself from whoever it was’ chest- only then did I realise it had been Declan’s, and ran- as fast as I could and started yanking my clothes off in haste to get back.

“Virginia?” Adrianna shouted.

“Virginia? Where are you going?” Deacon shouted.

“Something’s wrong!” I shouted back and quickly shifted, ripping through my underwear, my jeans and shirt in my mouth, speeding up.

I had to get back and quick. I couldn’t say what, but I knew it. Something was wrong and I had to be there. We had to get back, NOW.

I could feel someone running up behind me, was about to turn and attack at the unfamiliarity when through mind link, a voice hit me,

'It’s me, don’t worry. ' Deacon announced, 'what’s going on? '

'I think its Bethany. I don’t know but something isn’t right. We have to get back. '

'Ok, let’s go! '

As we made our way into the garden of Deac- our house, I heard Bethany screaming; I knew something was wrong! I just fucking knew it!

I CHANGED THE COVER RECENTLY, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR A FAN MADE COVER.

(LIKE I DID WITH MY DOM OR MY MATE)

PLEASE EMAIL IN YOUR COVER IDEAS TO...

jazzi_fizzle@hotmail.co.uk

THE COVER WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 1ST AUGUST. 

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR WATTPAD NAME IN YOUR EMAILS; YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CHAPTER I POST AFTER THE COVER IS CHANGED AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A DEDICATION.

GET THEM IN GUYS!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 175 6
It's basically a reaction to my Jaune Arc stories. Some things to note: 1. Jaune will already have a harem consisting of Ruby, Velvet, Blake and Pyr...
52.1K 2.5K 29
Nothing had stopped sixteen-year-old Kali Mahelona from breaking the rules before, and nothing was going to stop her now. Not even the arrival of a...
47.1K 1K 49
Living in a mans world, Keelyn Greene has always been quiet, shy and quick to hold her tongue. She goes unnoticed in her pack for a long time until h...
6.9K 327 37
Ten years have passed since the accident in the barn when Finbarr O'Connor had lost his vision. For so long, he'd been pining for Emma Archer, though...