Hes a heart breaker (harry st...

By Olivaaax3

A trip to London will change everything for these two bestfriends ... El and Beth are going on a well deserve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (sexuall)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 sexual
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 2

111 2 0
By Olivaaax3

A/n: enjoy xx -s

"I WIN" shouts El as the mystery guy opens the door . My mouth drops to the floor

'How could that be ? ' I tell myself and mentally shoot my self .

"It's my lucky day." Says mystery guy .

"I guess it is , we are staying in the vacation home right next door " el smiles .

"We'll come in and Meet my friend yeah ." Says the mystery guy as we walk in and take in his flat .

Red, white , and black is what beholds us . His flats size is similar to ours just that his is laid out totally different . The living room is right next to the stairs that lead up to what I would guess is 4 bedrooms 3 bath rooms .

"Oh speak of the devil " he smiles and points at , probley the most attractive guy I've seen in my life . He is wearing nothing but sweatpants , and you can see his inked torso and his inked arms , all perfectly built up . I try not to stare to long but I can help it , I can feel the heat rush up m body . I look up his perfectly sculptured body just to find , that this very lovely body tour gets better , his face . Oh that face . He has the most beautiful green eyes a person has ever known to see , and plum pink lips that could make a girl drown in them .

"Are you taking in all of my features " says other mystery boy .

I feel my face heat up and turn as red as a cherry .

"I-I-I" is all I can mange to say before El saves me .

"Hello my name is Ellen and her name is Bethany , who do we have to pleasure of meeting ?" She smiles to shake mystery guys hand .

"I'm Harry and if you didn't know ,that's Zayn " he says pointing at the not mystery hottie . Zayn waves and smiles .

"Well it was very nice to meet you both but we have to get going , Bethany here lost a bet she needs to fulfill " El smiles wickedly .

Oh shit ! She isn't gonna make me do that is she ?

"Come one " she says interwinding out arms.

Yes she fucking is .

"Please don't make me " I say already at the beach , I guess it isn't gonna be that bad . I mean it's practically 10:00 pm an there is only 5 beach houses near us .

"I'm sorry but you lost " she smirks gesturing me to take of my shirt .

"Can I go in my bra and panties?" I beg

"Fine ! Only cause I love you" she pouts .

I take off my clothes and as soon as I do I feel like there is someone watching me , someone besides El.

Harry's POV

Bethany , Bethany ..

"She's gonna be mine this summer . Mine and only

Mine , then ill just break her heart like I do to every other girl that come down here . " I smile at Zayn and he just gives me a look .

"Hey man I've been totally fine with you doing this in other cases cause the girls threw themselves at you , but this girl is innocent , mate . Be careful" he says patting my shoulder and walking away .

When did Zayn become such a softie ?

El's POV

I know that Beth is a good girl so that's why I'm making her do this .

"Go" I shout as she launches off screaming

Beth's POV

"GET YOUR FREE PUSSY" I scream , right now I'm not thinking about nothing , the adrenalin is to high to think , but as soon as I see harry step out I panic and just stand there half naked , our eyes locked .

Harry winks and I catch his gaze going up and down my body , OH MY GOD .

Once again to my rescue come El with a towel which she wraps me in and we head home , as soon as we're home I hop in the shower washing all the slut off and lock myself in my room .

"She's sleeping " I hear el say as I hear foot steps coming up the stairs , who can possibly wanna see me ?

I quickly tuck myself in , lock my phone screen and pretended to be asleep . Out of the corner of my half open eye I see a fully dressed Harry , wearing sweatpants and a jack wills hoodie .

"Get out " el shouts and I don't why but I get up and say "I'm

Not asleep . " and chuckle if off .

"Give me 20 minutes with her" Harry winks and el slowly dismisses herself .

"I knew you were hot but damn " he says with dimples in full show . I feel myself blush hard .

"Get the fuck out perv " I say pointing at the door .

"Hey - hey , don't blame it on me . You were the one screaming free pussy outside " he laugh . Oh his laugh , practically makes me melt .

" I don't have time for this " I say getting up to open my door .

Harry stares down at me with a huge grin , oh shit . I forgot what I was wearing ! Pink Victoria secret panties and a matching lace bra .

I quickly run over to my bed and cover myself up . "That's enough embarrcement for one day" I say cover my face up with a pillow .

"Please go harry" I say in a whimper . He just gets closer out lips inches away , is he gonna kiss me ? Oh shit . He stares at my face with those hypnotizing green eye , brushes his lips against mine and says "towmarrow 7:30 " and gets up as leave .

What .. Just .. Happend ?

Before I can get myself to think I get a text message .

From : harry

Wear something sexy . xx (;

How did he get my number ? What the fuck ? Not going anywhere with him.

I set my phone down and drift off in sleep .

A/n: what do you guys think so far ? Yay or nay ? I update every single day so it would mean the world for you to vote and comment . Thanks for reading this far . Love you tons xx -s

New characters :

Zayn: zayn Malik

Harry : harry styles .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
931K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...