A Different Me

By SuziePendrixx

Rose goes from good girl to bad once she moves with her Aunt and cousin after her mother's death. Her cousin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

3.2K 40 2
By SuziePendrixx

Alondra

            “Hello.” I answered my phone while walking out of Rose’s room.

            “What’s up? I’m about ten minutes away so be ready.” X told me.

            “Okay bye.” I hung up. I was still a bit upset from the argument we had earlier, but he called and apologized. Now it was time to make up like we always did. I didn’t bother to put back on my clothes so I slipped on my Ugg boots and kept on my pajamas, most likely they were going to come right off as soon as we got to his house anyway. I went downstairs to grab a piece of pizza before I left. I noticed that it wasn’t touched that means Rose hasn’t ate. I ran back upstairs to ask her if she was hungry only to find her sleep with her earphones in her ear. I shook my head and closed her door. I know she has to be hungry after she just came to a decent place to stay from that shithole. I thought. I ate my pizza and X called to tell me he was outside. I put on my coat a left the house.

            “Can I have one of your good kisses?” X asked me as I was getting in the car. I leaned over to kiss him. He bit my bottom lip, smiled, then drove off.

            “My cousin has arrived.” I told him turning down the music.

            “And…”

            “She’s cute! I’m sure Jaden will love her, she’s a bit quiet but I’m sure I could change that.”

            “What do she look like?”

            “She’s a red-bone you will see her tomorrow, she’s coming to the mall with us.”

            I decided to drop the subject of describing Rose to X, he has always had a thing for red-bones. Every girl that he cheated on me with was red-bones. I didn’t lose my confidence though. I looked 10 times better than every red-bone that I had ever met. I’m fine as fuck! Turned heads everywhere I went. Even got X’s boy, Jaden between these thighs. That was out of broken heart though.

            X pulled into his driveway and we got out of the car. When we walked into his house I saw Jaden lying on the couch watching ESPN. He got up as soon as we walked through the door.

            “What’s up Alondra?” He asked me turning his attention from the TV.

            “Hey Jaden.” I waved.

            “I see it ain’t take that long for you suckas to kiss and make up.”

            “Yeah well you know how that goes.” X took my hand and started leading me to his bedroom. “Oh! Jaden.” I stopped X. “I got someone I want you to meet tomorrow.”

            “Is she cute?” He raised his eyebrow.

            “Come on now, you know I only roll with bad bitches.” I winked at him. “Plus she’s red.”

            He laughed. “Come’on with that shit Alondra, you know I like my women caramel like you.” He winked. I tried my best not to blush in front of X he would definitely catch on to something. Jaden was brown skinned, and stood at 5’11. His light brown eyes are how he always charmed the ladies. He will always tell me “Bitches love sexy eyes.” And they did, he even got me with those eyes. What I liked most about him were his deep dimples. Every time he smiled I will think back to how he had my legs up in the air. He had tattoos all over his arms and chest, Jaden was most certainly a looker.

            I caught up with X who was already sitting on his bed with his basketball shorts on watching ESPN also. I took off my coat and hung it up on his closet door then laid my head down on his lap. He moved my hair from in front of my face he massaged my neck and I felt him get stiff underneath my head. I sat up and looked at him.

            “Umm someone wants to come out and play.” I massaged his hardness and licked his ear, his spot. No more words were said. He lifted up my pajama shirt up over my head and removed my bra, and then he took off my pants and removed my strawberry red thongs with his teeth. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. He pushed me back on his bed and began to lick on my thighs and circling his tongue around my clit. I bit my lip and started to moan as he feasted and sucked all of my juices up. Once I came I got up and put his rock hard dick into my mouth and began sucking it like the pro I was. He loved the way I gave him head, it drove him wild. When I felt him jerk in my mouth I knew he was about to cum. I stopped and told him to get down to business, he did as he was told. X slid right into me due to how wet I was. While he was going in and out of me I saw Jaden standing in the peek of the door watching. I decided to put on a show. I pushed X off of me and started riding him ‘Reverse Cowgirl’, he grabbed my ass and helped me bounce up and down on him. Once I saw Jaden throw his head back and cum, I felt X’s warmness inside of me and I came for the both of them. I got off of X and lay next to him. I looked back at the door and saw that Jaden was gone. Damn I made two niggas come in one night without even toughing the other… damn I’m good! I thought and smiled to myself.

            X drove me home at nearly three in the morning. I kissed him goodnight and went straight to my room to get in the shower. Once I got out I had two text messages one from “My Hubby” and the other from Jaden. X was telling me he loved me and never wanted to let me go, while Jaden told me I was a show off. I only replied to X to tell him I loved him too. I then oiled my body and went to bed.

            “Get up! Get up! Get up!” I said jumping on Rose’s bed.

            “Wait, what’s going on?” She asked yawning and wiping her eyes.

            “We’re going to the mall today remember?”

            “Oh yeah it’s still early though, why did you wake me up?”

            I was annoyed by her laziness, “It’s 10 o’clock, you have to shower, get dressed, and I’m going to do your hair, by time that’s all finished it will be time to go now get up. I will be back in here in an hour to do your hair.”

            I put on my purple and pink sweater dress with my pink leg warmers and black Ugg boots. I let my hair hang curly and I glossed my lips. Once I made sure I was looking A+ I went to go check on Rose. When I knocked on her door she told me to come in. When I saw what she was wearing, an oversized sweater and blue jeans that were worn out with black sneakers, I told her to take it off. I went back into my room and grabbed my Levi low-rise jeans, a fitted black sweater and my black boots. I went back into her room and told her to change into that, I was sure that she was about the same size as me even though she was a bit taller and a little more booty. I came back ten minutes later and gave her a thumbs up.

            “Now that’s what I’m talking about!” I looked at her smiling.

            She smiled back. “I like these boots, Alondra.”

            “You can keep them.” I grabbed her hand and took her into my room to do her hair. I sat the mirror in front of her and flat ironed her hair straight down her back. Once I got done, I moved out the way so she can look at herself in the mirror. She seemed to like what she saw.

            “Thanks.” She gave me a hug. I smiled and hugged her back. I decided she needed one more thing, lip gloss! Lip-gloss should be a girl’s best friend. I opened a fresh pack of lip gloss and gave her stick. She put a little bit on and puckered her lips, proud of my work I smiled and patted myself on the back.

                It was almost one and X had just got here. I let my mother know that we were leaving and we headed out the door. I got into the front seat and kissed X. Jaden was in the back and so was my friends, Co-co and Daisy. I introduced Rose to everybody and she waved at them. I saw X taking looks at the backseat to look at Rose occasionally all the way to the mall. I wanted to slap the spit out of his mouth. I had suddenly caught an attitude. Once we pulled up to the mall everyone got out the car. X couldn’t keep his eyes off of Rose’s ass. I held my anger in and ignored his disrespectful ass. Jaden was trying to have a conversation with Rose but she was holding back acting all shy.

                I pulled her to the side. “Don’t act shy girl, Jaden is cool peoples and we both know he is fine as hell! So just loosen up a bit for me or a lot will actually work please.” I smiled.

                She nodded her head and we walked back over to everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.4K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...
266K 19.4K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
24.7K 111 6
21+ Gay ဇတ်ကြမ်း အသုံးအနှုန်ရိုင်းရိုင်းတွေဘဲသုံးပါမယ် လိုက်အတုမယူရန်နှင့် ကလေးသူငယ်များမဖတ်သင့်ပါ
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 85.4K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...