Mother To My Sister

De addictToWords

I could see the hurt in his eyes. What am I about to do? "Okay listen. I'll meet your kids. If I can handle t... Mais

C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
Chapter 7️⃣ So this is home!
Chapter8️⃣ Ice creams and Ex's
Chapter 9️⃣ I Love You MORE!
C H A P T E R S E V E N
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣ERIC!
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣ Dates and Dresses
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣ Fuck off!
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣ Long Talks and Acceptance
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣ Surprises and Welcomes
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣ New Schools and Life Stories
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣ Happiest Man Alive
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣ I-I- and Babies
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣ Pain
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣ Friends?
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter2️⃣4️⃣ Points and Salad
Chapter2️⃣5️⃣ Sophie Please
Chapter 2⃣6⃣
A\N Sorry loves!

Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣ Can I Smell You?

372 10 1
De addictToWords

Eric's POV

I woke up and I was only in bed with Sophie and Mercury.

I looked around and got up. I grabbed my shirt from the floor and walked down only in my boxer and shirt.

I walked around the house and into the main kitchen. I smiled at what I saw.

My little boy and princess were feeding each other.

"Can you make one like an airplane?"

"Okay," Selena giggled as she made airplane noises while moving the spoon around the air.

"Open up so the plane can crash!" She said and Mars opened up.

"Boom!" She laughed as Mars started laughing and smiling.

"Mummy?" Mars asked.

"Yes munchkin?" Selena replied.

"Do you really love my daddy?" He asked.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked back.

He nodded. "I secretly am falling for you daddy! Don't tell a single person! Not even Merc and Soph. Promise me one thing."

"What?" He said.

"You are going to find a girl and love her with all your heart. No mater what it is! You will love her like she is the best thing in the whole world. Treat her like a prince- treat her like a queen. Never let her go and love her forever!"

"Okay mummy. Is that what daddy does to you?" He asked her.

"Not yet. But he will. Hopefully," she whispered.

"Can we go and wake Sophie and Mercury up?" He asked.

"Okay. And let's wake up daddy. I want to see him!" She replied excitedly.

Just then I decide to enter the kitchen.

"Morning Love. Morning Mars," I smiled at them.

"Good morning Eric," Selena replied happily.

"Morning daddy!" Mars said as he ran up to me and hugged me.

What he whispered in my ear kinda shocked me. "Treat mummy like a queen. And love her forever!"

I nodded my head and kissed his cheeks.

"What you want for breakfast Ery?" Selena asked.

"Pancakes. And Ery?" I asked. She giggle at me and nodded.

"IM GOING TO WAKE IP SOPHIE AND MERCURY!" Mars exclaimed as her ran out.

I walked behind Selena and put my arms around her waist. She smiled and shivered.

I played around with the hem of her shirt as she continued what she was doing.

"Oh honey! I'll cook the rest! You and mister lover go and have fun! Miley got the kids!" Maya exclaimed as she walked in.

"Maya, it's fine really," Selena smiled.

"Nope. This is my job! I'm not taking money if I'm not even doing anything! Leave! My kitchen!" She said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks Maya. I think I will take my princess away," I said as I picked Selena up.

She squealed and I laughed at her. "Eric! Put me down!"

"Bye Maya," I said as I walked out the room with her still in my arms.

"What if I don't want to let you don't princess?"

"Then... Then I'll... I'll," she was lost at words making me laugh.

"Then... Then you'll... You'll what?"

"I will not let you sleep with me!" She said as I dropped her on the bed.

"Where are my kids?" She asked looking around.

"Our kids," I corrected her.

"Ya whatever. Our kids. Where are they?" She asked again.

"Miley's got them," I said as I got on top of her.

"Eric? What are you doing?" I can see the panic  on her face.

"Nothing," I whispered as my mouth went to her neck.

"Eric," she moaned as she arched her back and moved her neck giving me more access.

I smiled against her neck as I kissed and sucked on her neck making sure to leave a faint Hickey.

"Eric," she moaned once more this time sounding  a little more pleasured.

"Is this what I should do to my princess?" I heard the voice on my son say.

Selena froze and and did as well.

"Shit," she mutters under her breath.

"Come here Mars," she said as I heard his footsteps and heard him trying to climb up the bed. 

Once he was on the bed he came over to me. I looked straight at her neck where my love bite was. "Ery. Get off," she whisper yelled at me.

Reluctantly I got off and sat up as Mars looked from her to me.

"Why was daddy biting you?" He asked. I saw Selena try to hold in her laughter but I couldn't and chuckled.

"Well I wasn't biting her. But I was just simply smelling her," I tried to reason.

"Why did you smell her? Does mommy smell bad? Mommy, do you need a shower?"

"Oh my gosh! Eric!" Selena was shocked at what Mars said.

I chuckled lightly but answered. "No. I smelled her because she smells really good! Like supper good!"

"Can I smell her?" He asked.

"Smell her," I replied as he got up to smell her.

He was smelling her when Mercury and Sophie came in.

"Why you smelling mummy?" Merc asked.

"Because daddy said she smells good! And she does!" He explained.

Selena was looking so panicked and shocked at the same time making me smile.

"Whowwww! Me swell muwmmy?" Soph asked.

"Sure," she said as Sophie climes up the bed and onto Selena and began smelling her neck.

"Muwmmy! You swell berry gwoood!" Soph exclaimed.

Selena smiled and laughed lightly. "Really I do?"

"Mmmhmm! Wight Mars?" She asked.

"Mercury! Go smell mummy! It's soo good!"

"Mummy? Can I smell you?" Merc asked. Selena smiled so big and nodded.

"Of course!" Mercury smiled and got on the bed to smell her.

She put her head in Selena's neck and smelled her.

"Mummy? Can you make me smell like this?" Merc asked.

Did she just say she wants to smell like my saliva?

"Next time I'll give you a shower and put this smell on. Okay?" She asked.

"Okay," Merc smiled.

"Mweeeee!"

"Okay Soph. You too." Selena tenderly replied.

"Can you make me smell like daddy?" Mars asked.

"Sure thing," she said winking at me making me smile even more.

"Knock knock."

"Come on in Miley," I said as she entered.

"Who wants to go to the park? And get icecream?" She asked as all the kids jumped up and ran to her.

"ME!" Merc pipped up.

"MWEE!" Sophie's little voice was so in lightning .

"I'll be the man and keep you safe!" Miley and Selena along with me laughed at what Mars said.

"Okay you guys go on," I smiled wanted to be with Selena.

Before Miley walked out Selena said something. "There is money in the drawer. Your mom knows where. Buy yourself and the kids icecream or whatever!"

"Will do," Miley said leaving.

I jumped back on Selena and she raised an eyebrow.

"Can I smell you?"

*****
Don't know about you. But I laughed at what Eric said. I kinda want to smell her know...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19 0 1
okay so this is a really old fan fic of mine. I was 12 when I wrote this. it's with Selena Gomez and Justin bieber. I'm not really a fan of jelena an...
2.8K 633 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
148 25 25
Eighteen year old Jasper Williams hides his feelings for the same sex from his friends and family, he likes girls but there's something about the sam...
84K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...