Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 24 - Homecoming

11.7K 430 108
By MemoirsofaGeisha

ONCE AGAIN, THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED. IF THERE ARE MISTAKES SORRY ABOUT THEM. HOPE YOU ENJOY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.

Chapter 24 – Homecoming

Chad               

“Father this is unacceptable! I will not accept her into our home! I don’t give a fuck what kind of paper she has! Let me see that!”

I grabbed the document from her and scanned the contents quickly. At the bottom like she said was Alyssa’s signature. I had a hard time believing this letter came from Alyssa, and a harder time believing that Alyssa would sanction something like this.

“Who did you get to fabricate this crap? Clearly it isn’t real. Now you listen to me good. You are not welcome in this castle, no matter how many papers you produce saying otherwise. If you so much as think about staying here I will make your life a living hell!”

I ripped the paper to pieces and flung it in her face.

“That’s enough! Chad you may leave. Don’t you have things to take care of? Like how your prisoner escaped with two babies, and how this one got out.”

I ignored my father.

“It’s real,” Lexandra said. “This was indeed written and authorized by Alyssa.”

“I don’t care if it was done by the powers that be themselves! I will not welcome nor tolerate this whore in our home.”

“You really should be more welcoming Chad.”

Her voice alone was like acid being poured in my ears. I didn’t wait around to hear anymore. Instead, I walked out and slammed the door hard behind me. There must be something I could do about this. There was no way I was going to let that viper anywhere near my brother.

“You don’t look happy. What happened? Chad?”

I walked past Alexis without uttering a word. It wouldn’t do any good for me to take out my anger on her.

“Hello, am I invisible here? What the fuck is your problem?”

“Not now Alexis.”

“Not now. Not now? Did you just dismiss me? Have you lost your damn mind? Sit down!”

I couldn’t help the little smile that crossed my face.

“What happened?”

I use my hands to cover my eyes and rest my back against the bed.

“I don’t even want to talk about it.”

“You don’t want to talk about it? Ok, I see. Well how about I don’t want to be your damn mate anymore? How about that, huh?”

“Come one Alexis, don’t be like that. You’re acting like a drama queen.”

“A drama queen? Fine! You’re going to die a grumpy old man!”

The door slammed behind her as she left. Whatever, she’ll get over it. My mind was too occupied with thoughts of how to get rid of that bitch. Sakeira was being a bigger pest than I thought she would be. She might have been able to trick Alyssa, but she couldn’t fool me. I know her for the whore she really is, and I am going to ensure when she leaves this castle again, it will be for good.

For the next half hour, I ran scenarios in my mind of how exactly to get rid of that bitch for good. I know she is going to end up causing problems for all of us. So far she’s kept her mouth shut, but I doubt it will be for long.

A couple days passed and Alexis was still pissed at me over some silly little comment. She still slept in the same bed, but it was big enough for both of us to sleep comfortably without ever touching. She was punishing my cock for something my mouth said. I was too proud to apologize, so I guess I just had to suffer a little longer until she came to her senses.

Shouting from the corridor had me on alert. I was prepared to ignore it until I heard Alexis’ voice.

“What the fuck are you doing in this part of the castle? Weren’t you given instructions to stay away from the royal wing?!”

Alexis could be really mean when she was on her period, and today was one of those days.

“Well if it isn’t princess oblivious. How’s Chad by the way?”

Just hearing that bitch speak had me increasing my pace.

“Chad is none of your business, now run along and go do whatever it is that desperate bitches do all day.”

There was silence for a minute and then she spoke again.

“How does it feel to know that not only did I sleep with your sister’s two mates but also yours?” I wrenched the door open in time to see the look on Alexis’ face when Keira said that. “What? They didn’t tell you? Why do you think they’re trying so hard to get rid of me?”

“Listen here you little bitch, I don’t care why you’re here or what vendetta you have against Chad, but I am not my sister. I will kill to protect what’s mine. Besides, Chad would never sleep with you anyway, and nothing you say or do will have me believe otherwise.”

Neither of them had noticed me yet.

“You keep telling yourself that. How does my sloppy seconds taste? Does it taste good? How do you feel knowing that the same cock you suck every night had been buried in my delicious cunt many times before. How does it feel to know that those same lips you kiss so passionately, that tongue you have sticking down your throat so often was used to pleasure my pussy?”

I groaned out loud when Alexis got red in the face. This is not going to go down well. She stepped up threateningly to Keira. She whispered something to her that I didn’t catch, and then she attacked her. She leapt at her like a flying boulder. Fuck. How the hell am I going to explain this now? I was already on thin ice. Screams broke me from my thought and I realized they were really going at it. Fists flew back and forth between the two. A door opened along the corridor and Blake came out.

“Cat fight, nice.”

He obviously didn’t realize who exactly was fighting as yet.

They tackled each other falling to the floor. I’m not sure how one would describe a fight between two grown women. There was scratching, clawing, biting and pulling of hair. They rolled, they tumbled, they cursed and spat insults at each other, and all I could think about was how hot Alexis looked rolling around like that with another woman. All I could think about was me and her in a threesome with another woman.

A crowd had started to gather, guardians were now on hand getting ready to jump in and part them if needs be.

Alexis had her pinned to the floor now with her arm flung across her throat. “Do you enjoy sleeping with other people’s man slut?” She punched her in the face and something made a crunching noise. I could see Keira clawing at Alexis’ face until it started to bleed. I really needed to get this handled. I exchanged looks with Blake, signalling for him to grab one while I grabbed the other.

We swooped in for the kill the exact minute that Keira managed to kick Alexis off her while gasping for breath. I didn’t waste any time. I grabbed her, enclosing my arms tightly around her abdomen.

“That’s enough! Both of you!”

“Let go of me Chad!” She wiggled around trying to get free. “I am going to kill the bitch and you can all watch!” She struggled some more trying to stomp on my feet or trying to elbow me in the eye.

Blake finally realized that the other participant was Keira, and was looking from her to me confused. No one had told him that she was here and I had wanted to keep it that way.

“You need to calm down.”

“Calm down? Calm down? Let go of me!” A little bit of white started to seep into her hair. She must be really pissed. “Did you fuck her?”

“Now is not the time to discuss this. We have an audience.”

Her voice rose. “Did you, or did you not fuck that whore over there, prince Chad?” My arms loosened around her.

“We’ll talk about this later, when you are not so...” I didn’t get to finish my sentence, because as soon as my grip loosened, she sprang from my arms and tackled Keira who was now on her feet. The move was so sudden, no one saw it coming that when she landed a karate kick to Keira’s face and they both rolled down the stairs, everyone was frozen.

The screaming and kicking resumed at the bottom of the stairs. And when we heard pounding, we all sprang into action, leaping down the stairs two or three at a time. I’m not sure how much could have happened within that short space of time it took us to get down the stairs, but some blood was splattered on the floor and hair had been ripped out. They were wrapped around each other like two women who were making love. They rolled and punched and slapped.

When Keira somehow managed to get the upper hand and had Alexis pinned and slammed her head into the floor, that was about as much as I could take. Alexis raked her fingers across Keira’s face making her scream, clutch her face and jumped off her. This was my chance. I gripped her from behind, ensuring she had no room to move this time, while Blake tended to Keira.

“Jesus, what the hell did you do to her face Alexis?” Blake’s voice reached us.

“You should keep your bitch on a leash Blake, because the next time she so much as looks in Chad’s direction, it will be her last.

I stared openly at the claw marks that started at one corner of Keira’s face going down the next. Damn, that would scar. I held on to Alexis tighter and whispered so only she could hear. “Hot.” She pretended not to hear me, but instead kept glaring at Keira.

Everybody was so focused on the fight that nobody seemed to realize we had company. It was when a voice broke the screeching that Keira was making we realized.

“What the fuck is going here?”

That voice, I hadn’t heard it in months. Everyone was as shocked as me. The guards around us started dropping to their knees with mumbles of your majesty escaping from their lips.

Her name escaped my lips without me even realizing it. “Alyssa...”

Alyssa

“He won’t even look at me. Did you see his face?”

“I’m sure he’ll get over it.”

“How can you say that? He saw us. Me. In that, that umm position.”

He snickered. “What position, princess?”

“It’s not funny Adrian.”

“Well like I said. He’ll get over it. Eventually he’ll calm down enough to look at you and talk to you. Give him time. It was just a shock for him.”

“I bet it was. I had expected him to get angry, flip out, attack you, but not this.”

“And then he would have ended up with two black eyes. The guy is smart enough to know when to quit.”

“Whatever, you’re going to have to forgive him eventually.” He didn’t respond to me, and I knew it was time for me to drop that conversation.

It took us about two hours to reach the castle. We decided driving would be best, and took two cars, Kai in one, and the rest of us in the other. The boys have been really quiet these past few days. I’m not sure if I should be worried or not. The place was unusually quiet. Of course I didn’t want to alert anyone to our presence. I wanted it to be a surprise, so I used a little magic getting us to the garage undetected. We unloaded quickly and made our way inside. Kai still refused to look at me. Adrian found it quite amusing. As we walked through the halls I could tell something was wrong. Where were all the guards? A frown creased my forehead. “Where is everyone?” Adrian shrugged.

As we made a bend around a corner I could hear voices shouting. I quickened my pace. What the hell was going on? Finally we reached the area where all the noise was coming from. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to what I was seeing. Alexis was rolling around on the ground with some woman. They were punching, kicking and screaming at each other. At first I didn’t react, but when Chad stepped in and pulled Alexis away, the anger started to boil. It intensified when I saw the other party involved was Keira. I didn’t even know when it happened, but I was closer than I was a couple seconds ago.

“What the fuck is going on here?” My voice boomed across the empty space. Every eye landed on me, before the guards started to get to their knees with words of your majesty escaping from their lips. Adrian had somehow managed to take Alekzandier from me and I was now standing with my hands on my hips.

“I asked a question.”

No one seemed like they were going to answer me, so I walked between them. Alexis’ lip was bruised and bleeding, while Keira had a broken nose, claw marks going down her face and a black eye.

“You!” I whirled on my sister. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” There was no reasoning with her when she was like this so I whirled on Keira. “I thought I told you to stay away from the royal wing? Do I need to take back my pardon?”

“No,” she whimpered out.

“What happened here?”

I looked from Alexis to Keira, then from Chad to Blake. No one wanted to answer me. Alright, fine. I’ll get my answers some other way. My heels clacked on the floor while I moved around. My eyes moved from one guardian to the next. Their heads were all bowed.

“You!” I zeroed in on one of the younger ones. “What caused this?”

He stuttered profusely. “Umm they were fighting.” My eyes narrowed. “No shit! What were they fighting about?” His glance flickered to Chad. “Apparently, prince Chad slept with that one.”

“And how did this fight start?”

“She approached princess Alexis and they started arguing and she dropped the bomb and princess Alexis attacked her.”

I tried to reign in my temper. This was not the homecoming I was expecting. If they weren’t all such whores we would not be in this damn position to begin with.

“Thank you.” I focused on the guardians. You all can go, and the next time you lot decide to leave your post to watch a cat fight you should think about the consequences. Prince Chad will be along shortly to punish you accordingly.” They scampered from my sight. I tried my best to keep calm as I looked at the two women before me.

I started pacing. “So, not only did you sleep with Nathaniel and Blake, but you slept with Chadmar also. Is this correct?” No one answered. “I said, is this correct?”

“Yes, your majesty.”

Alexis stiffened in Chad’s arms.

“Okay, this is what’s going to happen. Alexis you are going to heal yourself and heal Keira’s injuries.”

“I am not healing that bitch!”

“You are all going to go get cleaned up and we are going to have a family meeting in my office. Half an hour should be enough for you all to get yourselves together. There are going to be some changes around here and I’d like to discuss them. I don’t care who slept with who, or who is fucking around with who. I will not have this behaviour in our kingdom. You are an embarrassment to your titles. Half an hour!”

I left them with their mouths gaping open and whirled on my heels. I stalked away and Adrian and Kai followed behind me silently.

Alexis

“You can let go of me.”

“Are you sure? You won’t attack anyone will you?”

He tried to lighten the mood, but I ignored him and pulled myself from his arms and stalked away. He quickly caught up to me. “Alexis, wait. You should heal Keira’s face. I might not like her but no one deserves to have their face look like that.” Was he fucking kidding me? Not only did he sleep with her, but now he wants me to undo the damage I did? I looked at him bored. “I won’t be healing anyone, so I suggest you find somebody else that will.” He kept his mouth shut then. I quickly changed and cleaned myself up for the meeting with Alyssa.

“Are we going to talk about this?”

“What’s there to talk about Chad? The next time I see that bitch I will fuck her up, so it’s best you keep her away from me.”

“You know that’s not what I’m talking about.”

I placed my hairbrush down gently. “Okay Chadmar, fine. You want to talk? Let’s talk. Did you, or did you not fuck her?”

“I did.”

“Okay, conversation over.” I picked up my brush and resumed brushing my hair.

“It was only once, a lapse in judgment.”

I continued to ignore him. There really wasn’t much he could say to me at this point. I knew he wasn’t a saint. I wasn’t one either, and we said whatever happened in the past would stay there. It wasn’t the fact that he fucked her; it was the fact that he didn’t mention it to me. This woman is living in our home and is already causing problems for Aria, the least he could have done was told me they all fucked her.

“And that’s supposed to make me feel better? I don’t know what kind of weird family orgy you and your brothers have going on here, but I want no part in it. You fucked that nasty whore. You stuck your cock in her Chad! Not only that, but you put your lips on her fucking nasty cunt; those lips that I kiss every morning and every night.” I stormed past him but didn’t get far. He gripped my arm.

“What the fuck are you talking about? I said I fucked her, nothing else.”

“Well I don’t believe you! Let go of me!”

“Look, I know you’re upset, but we are going to talk about this like a normal couple. You are not going to ignore me Alexis. I will not be ignored!”

“Well too fucking bad! I’m finished talking about this. The next time I see her, I won’t hesitate to kill her, so I suggest you keep her away from me.”

We stood there staring each other down, him at a loss for words, and me huffing and puffing angrily. It was the beeping of my phone that broke our eye contact. I pulled my arm from his grasp and went to retrieve it. It was a message from Aria; SOS. It said to come alone.

“Is everything okay?”

“Everything’s fine Chad. I’m going to get something to eat. You can go ahead to the meeting without me.”

He didn’t buy a word of what I said, but allowed me to leave anyway.

Quickly I made my way down to where Aria said she was. What could have been so important that she wanted me to come by myself to the garage?

I saw her slumped over the staring as soon as I arrived.

“Aria?” She tried to exit the car but was having some difficulty. “What’s wrong with you? Are you drunk?” I took a hold of her hand and helped her out. She was struggling to stay on her feet. “What happened to you?” I was panicking a little, she seemed out of it. “Aria, you have to tell me what’s wrong with you so that I can help you.” I realized I was shouting, but that happens when I panic.

“I did something stupid,” she barely managed to croak out.

“What? What did you do? You have to tell me what’s wrong with you so I can help you.”

“My back...”

“Your back?”

“Injured.”

“Aria, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong!”

“So...tired.”

I tried to hold her up but she was weighing me down. What the fuck was I supposed to do? She won’t tell me what’s wrong with her, and I can’t help if I don’t know.

“I know you’re tired sweetheart, but you have to tell me what’s wrong so I can fix it.”

“My back, it hurts.”

Finally, we’re getting somewhere. I tried to turn her around but she just wouldn’t move.

“Here, let me help you.” I should have known he would have follow me. I was pissed at him, but my sister needed my help. He took her from me, holding her up effortlessly, while I striped her coat from her. I could see faint scaring peeking out from under her dress, and I pulled the zipper down.

“Oh my god.” My hands covered my mouth.

“What?” Chad asked.

I took a step back and continued staring at her back. It was covered in scars, someone had whipped her mercilessly.

“Alexis, what is it?”

But that wasn’t the worst of it. She was branded. I continued staring with my hands over my mouth. Chad must have seen the horror on my face, because he quickly turned Aria around in his arms. He eyes raked over her back and he stiffened.

“What the...is that a...” He trailed off.

“Z...It’s a Z.”

“Fuck...”

WHOA!!! WONDER WHAT THAT’S ABOUT?

THOUGHTS?

GUYS PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I REALLY WOULD LIKE 50 COMMENTS OR MORE FOR THIS CHAPTER. IT’S THE LAST ONE BEFORE I GO ON VACATION AND I HAVEN’T DECIDED IF THE STORY WILL CONTINUE OR NOT YET. SO IF YOU WANT IT TO CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FREINDS LET THEM COMMENT TOO, AND GO BACK AND COMMENT ON ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS TOO. YOUR COMMENTS REALLY DO MEAN A LOT TO ME. YES I DO READ THEM ALL:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 15 30
In book two as Eve Battle's chapter comes to a close, she is forced to relive the life-changing moments in her life in an attempt to get her to drop...
22.2M 586K 30
*BOOK TWO* (Can he read as standalone) **THIS BOOK IS FULLY PUBLISHED NOW ON AMAZON. FIFTEEN CHAPTERS FROM THE END OF THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN REMOVED!! *...
330K 11.7K 44
**BOOK ONE COMPLETED** **BOOK TWO IN THE WORKS** Amelia Copperstone lived a simple muggle life right after she discovered herself as a squib. Living...
264K 8.7K 26
When Johanna is rejected and told to run, she has no idea where to go. But her wolf does. She runs for weeks, all the while, being chased by wolves f...