нιѕтory нaѕ ιтѕ eyeѕ on yoυ »...

Per tobiiyolo

((REQUESTS ARE ACCEPTED~!!)) > that reference tho xDD These are just short drabbles/stories from your belo... Més

pasta
training
pocky
mooncakes
cherry blossom
games
talking to the moon
protect
good friends
roses
Requests? ((REQUESTS HERE ONLY~!!))
words
pancakes
mutual understanding ■ 1
mutual understanding ■ 2
angel with a shotgun
cuddles
feelings
painting
notes
tea & opium
morning cuddles
hamilton?!

be our valentine

572 6 7
Per tobiiyolo

axis + allies

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You woke up by the sun rays. You fluttered your eyes open, then you checked on the calendar. Today is Valentine's Day! You were pretty sure you're not excited for today.

All you wanted was to eat, play games, watch horror games, read manga, and watch some anime for today, but you can't.

You have to attend at your club, or you'll get kicked out, and because today's also Club Day for your school.

You sighed, then took a bath, and ate breakfast. After doing your personal hygiene, you headed at your bicycle, and rode to your school.

When you came in school, there were signs that says 'Happy Valentine's Day!' In different languages, but mostly English. Everyone was giving some roses and chocolates to other female/male students.

You sighed, and shrug those off. Today was your hatest day, and you knew it.

You sighed, 'This is going to be a long fucking day.'

===~===~===

You spent your free time doing nothing, well, reading manga and drawing? I guess that was your past time hobby, and you really love it. Others gave you some, and you gladly accept them, with a sarcasm reaction on your face.

"U-um, (Y-Y/n) . . ?"

You looked up, with boredom on your face, "Yeah, what is it?"

"T-these are f-for you . . . Hyvää Ystävänpäivää (Happy Valentine's Day), (Y-Y/n)."

He gave you a bouquet of (f/c) (favorite flower), and then blushed. You were surprised, and then hugged him. Maybe roses and chocolates aren't his type.

You smiled, "Thank you, Tino. These are very wonderful."

The Finnish boy's eyes widened and smiled widely with joy, "Olet tervetullut, (Y/n). (You are very welcome, (Y/n).)"

You smiled again as he walked away, happily. Unbeknownst to you, 9 boys are looking at that boy with jealousy.

The American shouted, "Ugh! Why won't dudette notice us at all!? Doesn't she love us?"

"Maybe the josei (female) doesn't rike our gifts."

The Frenchman gasped, "Non, cela est impossible! Nous lui avonns donné beaucoup dè cadeaux! Ou des fleurs principalement. (No, that's impossible! We have given her a lot of gifts! Or flowers mainly.)"

"Si, si! We~a have given~a her a lot~a of presents to her!"

Yep, that's right. They were the ones who were giving you presents, chocolates, and roses. They gave you, yet you still stocked them up in your house, or didn't received the others.

The truth is, you hated roses, and sometimes the color red. You just like (f/c), (2/f/c), (3/f/c) (favorite flower/s).

That's why you accepted Tino's flowers, because they may brighten up your mood, or because it's your favorite.

The Japanese thought clearly, "Or maybe she doesn't rike the coror red, or she hates roses. Watashi wa, Furansu no koto o itte gomen'nasai. (I'm sorry for saying that, France.)"

The Frenchman's heart broke a little, because of what he said, and almost going to cry. But she's his seul et unique amour (one and only love). But he knows everyone likes her too.

"Ja, maybe jou're right, Kiku."

"Hmm? If you're rearry right, what wirr we give her?"

The Italian raised his hand excitedly, "Oooh! Che cosa succede se diamo la bella ragazza alcune cose che piace? (What if we give the beautiful girl some things she like?)"

The group Allies and the Axis thought carefully, then nodded and approved at the Italian's suggestion.

"Hai, we shourd give her some art stuff, she likes to draw, you know. Oh, and some of my anime and manga collections too."

The Brit sighed, "We should give her anything she wants or likes, though."

Then the American stood up, "I agree with Feli, Kiku, and Arthur, dudes."

After that, the Canadian also stood up, "S-same."

Then the German, Russian, Chinese, and lastly, the Frenchman, but he's still not standing.

"Come on, dude! You don't want her to be sad and all alone, do you?"

After he has heard that, he stood up now, "Oui. Let's go."

Then they went away.

===~===~===

You just sat there with your friends, as they were given a lot of flowers and chocolates.

(4/F/n) asked, "(Y/n), you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, umm, yeah. I'm fine."

(3/F/n) sighed, as she sat in boredom, "What shall we do?"

(F/n) then looked at the 5 boys in the other table, "Hey, look at those boys over there. They are really cuuuuute!!"

Then (2/F/n) choked her with her tight collar, "Just shut up, you know."

"Ack-! Okay, oka- ack! J-just stop, c-choking- ack! Me!"

(2/F/n) released her, then (F/n) breathed, "Finally!"

(2/F/n) glared darkly at her, "If you do something stupid again, I swear you won't breathe ever again."

(F/n) chuckled nervously, "Ahaha, okay. I won't do it again."

You all then went at your lockers. Then those 5 boys went towards you. (F/n) blushed darkly when she saw her crush, Mathias.

"Hey girls, what are you doing right now~?"

As that sudden action of Mathias, the Norwegian quickly choked him as he pulled the Dane's tie, "Ack-! H-hey, w-what- ack! Is t-that- ack! For?"

(2/F/n) blushed pink as she thought, 'He chokes Mathias just like I do with (F/n). He's very cute.'

"For being stupid and dumb."

"O-okay- ack! J-just release- ack! Me!"

Lukas then released him from his grip. Mathias quickly breathed.

Emil asked stoically, "So what are you all girls doing?"

(3/F/n) scratched the back of her neck, "We are just getting our stuff, that's all."

(4/F/n) nodded, "Yep."

Berwald then looked at (4/F/n), then nodded again, "Go'd."

There was an awkward silence between all ten of you, until Mathias broke the silence, "Hey uhh, (F/n)?"

"Yeah?"

He then gave roses to her, "Vil du være min Valentine, (F/n)? (Will you be my Valentine, (F/n)?)"

She quickly nodded and hugged Mathias to death, same as (2/F/n) to Lukas, (3/F/n) to Emil, and (4/F/n) to Berwald.

"Hey, umm, I'm going back to my club. See you all later."

They all nodded as they went to separate ways.

You then saw Feliciano, Ludwig, and Kiku interviewing a person. Your glasses almost fell down, as you pushed it back gently through your eyes.

You got your (C/n) flag notebook as you went to them. Oh, and yes, you belong to the Newspaper Club run by them.

"H-hey guys. I'm really sorry that I'm very late."

Ludwig wrote down a few stuff, then thanked the interviewee, "Vhy vere jou late? Ve've been looking for jou."

You sweatdropped, "I- you see, uh, I am just at the cafeteria, eating, heh."

Ludwig looked at you suspiciously, "Alles klar. (Okay then.)"

After that, you came with them, interviewed some of the other students from different clubs, how they're feeling from joining that club, why did they joined, or what did you learn from that club so far.

Anyways, some clubs you've been interviewed, is Cooking Club, Swimming Club, Magic Club, etc. After that, you were asked to print/publish everything you all wrote.

You sighed, "This is very exhausting."

Ludwig gave you his towel, you stared in confusion, "Just wipe zhose sweat out of jour face."

You blinked twice, and then nodded, "Oooohh."

After wiping, you gave the towel back to him.

===~===~===

Classes are now over! Now you can watch anime, read manga, draw, whatever you like, you can do-

"Attention. All ECE (Pre-Kinder-Preparatory Students) level to Intermediate level you may leave, but Junior High to College students, please stay until 5:00 in the afternoon. Thank you and have a Blessed afternoon."

What the actual fuck man!? You cannot leave? Oh hell no! There is a party or ball again, isn't it? Other remaining students groaned. Others just shrugged off and went back to their clubs.

Well, other boys shouted in victory, and said, 'Yes!' While raising their hands, 'What's wrong with those idiots? Don't they want to go home? I guess they're just bunch of bastards.'

You were walking at the gymnasium so you can practice volleyball  as 9 boys from earlier, came to you.

"Ā, kon'nichiwa, (Y/n). (H-hello there, (Y/n).)"

You then looked at the boys, "Japan? Everyone? What are you all doing here?"

They all sweat and blushed, "I- uhh, we have something very important to give you, aru."

"Hmm? What is i-"

They cut you off as they dragged you up to the roof top of your school.

You sighed, "What is it you all going to give me?"

Then they gave you some stuff you like, like bunch of Anime and Manga collection from Kiku, an iron cross keychain, a gun keychain, and a German flag handkerchief from Ludwig, some art stuff, and a pack of pasta noodles from Feliciano.

Alfred gave you an American flag beanie, and a hamburger keychain, a Big Ben magnet and a box of tea from Arthur, an Eiffel tower keychain, a bottle of red wine, and a French flag notebook from Francis.

Ivan gave you a bottle of vodka, some fresh sunflowers, and a Russian flag scarf, a box of delicious moon cakes, and a panda plush from Yao, and a bouquet of fresh (f/c) (favorite flower), also a Canadian flag sweater from Matthew.

You were surprised, "W-why would you give m-me all of these? I'm not even special to everyone."

Everyone gave you a group hug as you cried on one of their shoulders, "Don't cry, just stay happy, da?"

You all pulled away as you smiled widely, and wiped the tears from your eyes, "T-thanks everyone."

The Chinese smiled, "Fēicháng huānyíng, ā lǔ. (You're very welcome, aru.)"

Then you looked up from the skies, "The sky's very pretty today."

The Frenchman chuckled, "Oui, not as pretty as you, Mon amour. (My love.)"

You blushed, then punched his arm playfully, "Oh you, still the Francis I knew."

"Hey (Y/n)?"

"Yep?"

Arthur sighed, "We all like you, I mean- it's okay if you don't like us, or pick one of us, it's really okay for us."

You blushed, "I- I like all of you too. I mean not as friends! I actually like all of you, I also can't pick one, but I can't keep all of you, though."

They all shouted in joy, and they jumped all around, then they hugged you. You heard multiple languages saying 'We love you'.

"I love you too, guys. I guess I can celebrate Valentines with my friends, or with my many dates." You chuckled.

They all hugged you again, and saw many fireworks booming at the sky.

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

Words count: 1801

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

33.3K 513 19
『ヘタリア』 ───────────────── ╰┈➤ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ───────────────── ꒰Germany x Reade...
29.7K 498 47
Hetalia Oneshots * aph hetalia * 2p! hetalia * nyotalia Requests always open! **Just really whatever I feel when I write...
95K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...
8.9K 98 85
This is my first time attempting something like this so don't expect it to be top-tier like other Hetalia bf scenarios. I am currently only doing the...