Band

By Sir0Reads0A0Lot

This story is about a Band class. There is a hostage situation, and they must work together to live. Hope you... More

Harry
Harry
Joselyn

Joselyn

36 5 5
By Sir0Reads0A0Lot

Joselyn's POV
Great. Science again. How much do I suck at this class? I hate having to take notes and everything. Wait. My best friend is in this class. Time to partner up and make a shit ton of pervy and fandom jokes. Ah, finally the bell rings. As I walk out of the classroom, I notice a kid. Who is he?

I shrug and walk to my social studies class, already knowing everything of the history in our curriculum.

Now Honors Blocks. I have a few friends in there. One of them is named Beau. I've known him since last year in band. He is a pretty cool and weird kid. He is also a kid that loves everyone and is funny. Beau plays percussion. After all, it's fun to have 3 classes with him.

Once all of us are in the math class, our bell rings saying its time to do warm up. I sit and look up at the
teacher. She says that we are just doing review of last year this week. But I wonder, Honors Math last year? Or Standard plus? I was placed in standard last year but my math teacher recommended for me to go to honors. I joke around for a bit before returning to my work. As I write down a math problem, I wonder if joining the Jazz and Performing Band would help me a bit more of taking a challenge.

After learning new things, the bell rings once more and I head into Honors Language Arts. Is it the same people from before? I never noticed. Our teacher makes up do warm up and god this class is so talkative. I just want to slap them all to stop talking. I take out my binder and take out a pencil as our teacher pulls up a power point. Notes? Yup, grammar. As I go into my notes section, I write 'Grammar Notes.' We write a lot of notes I tell you, a lot. Mostly I try my best to write quickly and neat. Those things do not work best when together, so I just copy down what my friend is writing so I can keep up. The teacher assigns a page to do in a book called SpringBoard? I quickly finish it all as I read the passage quickly. Reading was easy and I could remember most of the passage as I wrote down the answers to the questions that came with the passage.

After an hour of Honors LA, we get dismissed to our elective block. Oh, today is a B day. That means I have band. As I walk quickly to the elective hall, thinking "Please let me have a good stand today." I walk in and grab a stand, set my music on it and go into the storage room, looking for my Alto saxophone. I find it and set up quickly and walk back to the main room. I greet everyone, seeing Beau and I shake my head as he was late again talking and setting up. I go back to the section I belong to, the saxophone section. I was standing behind my chair until I notice it was the kid from earlier holding a case similar to mine. "Hi! I'm Joselyn, nice to meet you" I say, having a small smile on my face. Another saxophone? Hurray! We get to play as loud as we can! Maybe we can become friends? Oh, I might need to switch to Tenor though..Anyways, I see he doesn't have any music so I set my stand in between the two of us.

"Michael shut up!" We try to shut him up, knowing that he was a talker. After the band class, we begin talking as it was the end of the day. Ms. Peters tries to quiet us down to hear the buses and we are dismissed. I run down the hall quickly, hitting everyone with my case and not giving a damn if they are hit, I just want to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
71.1K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
86.2K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...