Life and feelings

By sammyliko

First day of school for Sam. More

Chapter one
characters
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Chapter two

4 0 0
By sammyliko

His name is Cody.

Omg he is so cute! I thought to myself. Our teacher told us to write about something we love. So I wrote about how I like being alone. After that I was finished I think I was the first one done. I put my pencil down and stared out the window it was nice outside. It was cold but not to cold and i loved it.

Skipping to lunch.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's was lunch time finally. I sat alone by a window I wasn't hungry so I didn't get food. I was staring out the window looking at the trees and the sky it was so beautiful. I wish I cloud sleep I thought to myself. " hi is your name sam?" A really pretty girl asked me. " yea?" 

                           "Hi I'm Lydia" 👇🏻

hi Lydia nice to meet you I said. She smiled and said lets be friends? Of course I said. So do you have any other friends? I asked. Yea I'm friends with Cody and Stiles. Oh I don't think I know them I said. "You'll meet them soon" she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
708K 43.4K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
290K 33.5K 84
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...