Dreaming Pleasure {Harry Styl...

By lh1110288

I am a creature of mass destruction, and was made to kill. I want to kill her; I want to do horrible things... More

Dreaming Pleasure {Harry Styles}
Deadly
Taken
Toying With Me
Savior

The D****

417 20 8
By lh1110288

I had to go think things out, so I'm going to my bud Louis house. I just can't tell her what I am!

_____________________________________Skipped to Louis house_____________________

You can do it, don't be afraid. I should be afraid. He must be so mad at me for not talking to him for two years. You know what, It doesn't matter. This is important. So I knocked Louis door. "Hel- Harry. What are you doing here?" " Louis, I need your help! I am so sad. I can't seem to tell her what I am! Can you please help me!? He stood there for a minute, wondering what he should. " Fine,but you owe me."

He led me inside and sat me on the sofa. Just as he was about to say something, Eleanor walked in. " Louis, we have to go. NOW!" " Ok,ok." He said, very frustrated that he did not get to talk to me." I guess I'll go then." I said. "Just remember, you have to tell her sometime. And if you don't......" I knew what he ment. I wasn't going to brake up with Sarah. I knew I had to tell her before something drastic happens! " Bye Louis. Thanks for the advice." And with that, I left.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch, watching T.V. I was wondering when Harry was going to get home. Then I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it, hoping it was Harry. But it wasn't. It was a tall and tan man. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was very creepy. " Who are you?" I stared at him for a minute, then he spoke." I'm your worst nightmare." My eyes widened. Then it all went black.

Harry's P.O.V.

I tried to call Sarah to let her know I was coming home, but she didn't pick up. I am getting kind of worried. I called her one more time and she still didn't pick up! Something is wrong! Then my phone rang.

"Hello, Sarah!" H-Harry. W-where are y-you?" " I am driving home! Ok, I NEED to tell you something!" Harry, n-not now!" " Sarah! Please! I don't wan't us to keep secrets! So I have to tell you! Please!" "F-fine Harry. P-please make it q-quick!" " Ok, this might sound weird, but I am a, um, are you sure you can handle it?" "HARRY!" " Fine! I am a demon!" I started to cry. I knew she couldn't love a demon. But for some reason, I love her so damn much! And I used to think, that demons couldn't love. But obviously , I was so wrong.

" Harry? Your a what!" "A demon." I whispered. " Harry, I will worry about that l-later! Use your demon powers and come save me!" The demon powers caught me off guard, but I wasn't going let that stop me! That damn guy, when I get my hands on him, he's going to wish that he never messed with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
819K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...