Beautiful Disaster. [Punk Lia...

By leslybrigit

The most beautiful people are a disaster. *Does contain mature sexual scenes* More

1. First Day of Senior Year
2. His Cousin
3. Introduction
4. Why me?
5. Mine
6. Beach
7.Sleep Talk
8. Gwen
9. Unexpected
10. All Time Low
11. Turning Page
12. Burnin' Up
13. Heart of Stone
14. Just Getting Started
15. First Time
16. War Of Change
17. Slow Down
18. Bad Day
19. Half A Heart
20. Middle of Nowhere
21. Paralyzed
22. Ghost
23. Come Away To The Water
24. One Day At A Time
25. A Broken Jar
26. Bring Me To Life
27. Words I Never Said
28. Take A Breath.
29. Be There.
30. Safe
31. Home
32. Never Too Late
33. Too Late
34. Sorry
35. Disconnected
36. Next Step*
37. Just Give Me A Reason
38. Stuck On You
39. Bloodstream**
40. With All Me Heart
41. Something New
42. Secrets
43. Spaces
Update!!!

Beautiful Disaster. [Punk Liam Story]

9.3K 76 3
By leslybrigit

Prologue:

Everyone that has ever crossed my path one way or another has always said my life was perfect. I never disagreed because my life was, in fact, perfect. Or at least that's what I had believed for a very long time.

I wasn't the type of girl to showoff her wealth or her happy life. I was the type of girl that took a challenge and didn't cry because of the outcome. My parents had always told me to make the decisions that would make me happy and not to care about what other people say. I tried to live by that moral, but it wasn't easy.

Expescially when I met him.

He wasn't like anyone I had ever met before. He was exactly the type of man I needed.... to stay away from. But somehow I ended up being sucked into his world.

I guess I should be glad I met him. He encouraged me to open my eyes and see what he saw in the world, even if what he saw wasn't the best. Once my world opened up because of him I wasn't the same. I realized that my whole life had been a lie. A lie that no one wanted to free me from but him.

Liam. The cursed soul, my love, my death.

Only if I had known the real depths of his soul before our tragedy. Maybe then we would had had a chance after all.

Then again our story had been a disaster from the very beginning but we had our beautiful moments. And if you were to ask me now if I would take it all back if I could, without even batting my eyelashes, I would say no.

The events that happened made me who I am now, and I don't ever want to change that.

The only thing I regret was losing my self in the process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
34.6K 295 27
Dirty and romantic one direction imagines. 13+ only please. Very descriptive.
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...