The Twins From Brooklyn {Comp...

By AshyShy

A total Spin-off of BrookieLynn1304's Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better Ashley Walker moved to Los Angeles... More

Ashley Walker
College Party
Rugby
Tryout
First Gig For Lucifer's Elite
The Crashers /AKA Poison
C.C. and Bee
Boyfriend? What is That?
He Cant Act Sexy
Kisses, Beaches and a Idiot Couple beside Us?
Sweet Home Alabama
Where The Skies Are So Blue
Sweet Home Alabama (Part 2)
Im Comin Home to You
The Twins Birthday
Choices
Rugby and My Boyfriend
Phone Calls & Letters
Plane's Suck
Calls & Bars
I Didn't Know My Boyfriend Skates on His Ass
The Little Girl
Jokes and Hearts
Alabama
Rikki & Bee?
Fights
Sweet Home Alabama.
Alabama...Los Angeles..
It's Like We Never Said Goodbye
I Think I Have Gone Mad
A Plan
The Game Day
Yesterdays.
And... Shit.
City Romeo & HickTown Juliet
Fighting is Not Great
Pregnant Girls in New York
C.C... The Funny Guy.
Do Not Ask Again
Craving Pickles In a Weird Way
Follow The Notes
Empire State Building.
Kisses and Calls
Wedding Day.
Baby Doctor
Epilogue: Babies

Bee's Falling Apart

60 5 0
By AshyShy

When Bee is released from the hospital we are back in the hotel and the phone was ringing as we walked through the door, since I'm not the one in a big black cast I walked over and answered "Hey Rik-"

"Where the hell is my wife?!"

"Yeah she's right here" I said, and handed it to Bee smiling "Yoir husband is in a great mood" I said and went to the mini fridge as they go o all couple like, I yawn and grab a cookie as I sit on the stool then I hear yelling and think Bee descend me by screaming "Bruce!" So I yelled.

"Ashley!"

I see Bee roll her eyes and she held the phone out to me "Talk to your boyfriend, sweetheart" she said, my eyes widened "How did you know that?" I asked, she rolled her eyes "I'm not as stupid as my blonde hair" she said and threw her legs over the side of the bed yelling "Ow!!"

"Bianca!" Was yelled through the phone and I put it to my ear "Don't worry. She just forgot about her leg being broken" I said with a laugh and went to the bathroom closing the door, C.C. sighed on the other side "I think she still hates me."

"At least you talked" I tried, and there was silence on the end end, I begun to think he had hung up but he said "I heard."

"What?"

"Bee knows. Now everyone knows."

"Well, dumbass, they are kinda brighter than you are, I love you though" I said, he laughed "How many times do I have to tell ya, I'm bleached blonde."

"And I am Jamie Lee Curtis" I said, he snorted "Then you are, my dear."

I laughed "Why did I agree to date you again?" I asked as I picked at my shirt sleeve, I could hear him smile as he said "Because I'm hot. And I make you laugh, sweetie" I smiled and bit my lip "Your being quiet" he picked on me.

I scowled "Your talking?" I said, and he chuckled "I hate phones."

"You?" I asked, and sighed "I want to be home."

"That depends on where you call home."

"With you" I said, and heard cussing go so I peeped out the door to see Bee trying to get her Coke off of the nightstand, I laughed "What?" He asked.

"I think our Bee is so old she's falling apart" I joked, and she looked my way and glared paayfully as she said "Just hand me the damn coke, Walker."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801 70 21
Poison takes off harder and faster than they were expecting, but then again, they didn't really know what to expect. When they finally conclude their...
633 16 15
Who woulda thought that running away and leaving behind everything she'd ever known and loved - even hated - woulda turned out so well for young Aeri...
576 16 16
Everybody knows that Poison's official reason for cancelling the "Flesh and Blood" tour and Returning home early in the Summer of '91 was 'cuz of the...
240 23 17
Having grown up poorer than dirt and been in a band for nigh on a decade now, 25-Year-old Bobby Dall's no stranger to hard, back-breaking work. In fa...