The Twins From Brooklyn {Comp...

Od AshyShy

A total Spin-off of BrookieLynn1304's Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better Ashley Walker moved to Los Angeles... Více

Ashley Walker
College Party
Rugby
Tryout
First Gig For Lucifer's Elite
The Crashers /AKA Poison
C.C. and Bee
Boyfriend? What is That?
He Cant Act Sexy
Kisses, Beaches and a Idiot Couple beside Us?
Sweet Home Alabama
Where The Skies Are So Blue
Sweet Home Alabama (Part 2)
Im Comin Home to You
The Twins Birthday
Choices
Rugby and My Boyfriend
Phone Calls & Letters
Plane's Suck
Calls & Bars
I Didn't Know My Boyfriend Skates on His Ass
The Little Girl
Jokes and Hearts
Alabama
Rikki & Bee?
Fights
Sweet Home Alabama.
Alabama...Los Angeles..
It's Like We Never Said Goodbye
I Think I Have Gone Mad
A Plan
The Game Day
Yesterdays.
Bee's Falling Apart
City Romeo & HickTown Juliet
Fighting is Not Great
Pregnant Girls in New York
C.C... The Funny Guy.
Do Not Ask Again
Craving Pickles In a Weird Way
Follow The Notes
Empire State Building.
Kisses and Calls
Wedding Day.
Baby Doctor
Epilogue: Babies

And... Shit.

49 4 0
Od AshyShy

I moved back to L.A, I figured that since my moms gone and my only cousin that lives there is Pete and his parents, there is no reason for me to stay there, I moved in with Jill again and stay in and out of the real world, C.C. and I talk but, not all that much in front of people, when I go to his house or out on a date we make sure no one is there.

Before I could even think, me and Bee we're in Greece and it was time for the Rugby game, I leaned against a wall after Bee braided my hair and was lost in my little world as Bee leaned beside me she crossed her arms "Whats up with you lately? Your lost so much the last time you talked to Rikki it took you five hours to say anything. Same way with Jam, Jill, me, Bobby and even Bret. Who you told to go jump off a cliff."

I shrugged and blinked "Im... just... thinking a lot" I mumbled as coach said it's time I blinked and shook my head as we walked out to play...

I don't even know how it happened but sometime during the game Bee ended up in a fight and I saw a chick trying to get Bee off of the other girl, so I took the chick and got her off Bee as she punched me, I punched back.

Officials pulled me and Bee out of the game -honestly I don't know how many it took- when I look at Bee who is bloody I laugh and she laughs at me as we get sent to the Sin Bin, we laugh.

"Wanna do that again?" I whispered, and she shrugged as we giggled some more.

Five minutes left in the game and I couldn't tell what was going on but, I saw a chick hooks Bee by the knees and Bee goes down on the try zone, and the fullback landed on Bianca's right knee, then something happens that Bee don't do a lot.

Bee screamed.

I ran faster than I did playing football over to Bee she was staring blankly at her leg, It wasnt breaking skin but you could see where it happened, Bee mumbled something before they took her off the field and I ran after her.

No way in hell are they taking her somewhere without me.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

110K 2.4K 80
*WARNING: Strong language and mature content. 'You're so contagious, I cannot get you out of my mind.' Hailie and her three best friends move from Au...
5.9K 269 22
Amelia is back and with her own band, She is a Electric Guitarist, her friends are also in, Kat is a drummer, Cherri is a Singer, and Rose is the bas...
279 11 12
Two months after the firing of lead guitarist CC DeVille, Poison's pretty much at a stand-still as they search for a replacement. Auditions keep comi...
16.3K 800 75
Bianca is a guitar play in New York, her twin brother is a guitar player in LA. After moving in with her brother to get away from her parents, she me...