Billionaire's Seduction

By ImAWandererxo

#๐Ÿ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โYou know you want me, little assassin.โž I scoffed and pushed his hand away... More

โ€ข P r e l u d e โ€ข
Chap.1 โ€ข Xena
Chap.2 โ€ข Assignment
Chap.3 โ€ข Sneaky
Chap.4 โ€ข Attacking
Chap.5 โ€ข Exposure
Chap.6 โ€ข Taken
Chap.7 โ€ข Regrets
Chap.8 โ€ข Forget
Chap.9 โ€ข Surprise
Chap.10 โ€ข Moving In
Chap.11 โ€ข Nia Doukas
Chap.12 โ€ข The Sister
Chap.14 โ€ข Ruler
Chap. 15 โ€ข Ravished
Chap.16 โ€ข Habits
Chap.17 โ€ข Exotic
Chap. 18 โ€ข Words
Chap. 19 โ€ข Who?
Chap. 20 โ€ข The Knowing
Chap. 21 โ€ข Too Much
Chap. 22 โ€ข Farewell
Chap. 23 โ€ข Lust
Chap. 24 โ€ข Silver
Chap. 25 โ€ข Revenge
Chap. 26 โ€ข Love Shot
notice
Epilogue โ€ข Me. You. Us.
Epilogue 2 | Christmas Seductions
the ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ series
Book #4 | Billionaire's Attraction [๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ง-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.]
Social media
bonus chapters + unseen chapters?
special edition #1

Chap.13 โ€ข Speciality

58.7K 1.8K 572
By ImAWandererxo

^Picture of Claudio Russo^
***

Mother.

What a strange turn of events.

Antonio's eyes flashed and he stood up, speaking in rapid Italian at the servants. Everyone just seemed to tensed up at the thought of his mother being in the household and I was yet to find out why. Claudio stood up and glared down at everyone, forcing them to become quiet just as a tall blonde women similar to Rosetta walked in.

She looked no older than 40 and had barely any wrinkles on her face. She smiled with ease and no falseness. A beautiful white dress clung onto her, her blonde hair tied into a neat bun and small kitten heels on her feet. When she walked, everyone bowed their head down because she was once their Queen and it was to show respect but she waved it away with a roll of her eyes. Even Katrina, who was trying to act like the Queen literally five minutes ago, was bowing her head and not trying to get Antonio's attention.

"Antonio!" She said happily. "Rosetta. My dear children."

"Hi Mom." Rose greeted, hugging her mum while Antonio sent her a nod which she shook her head disapprovingly at.

"Cold just like your father." She muttered to which caused Antonio to clench his jaw. She noticed this and quickly changed the subject, her eyes flickering over to Coco and I. "Who are our guests?"

Standing up in respect, both of us smiled at Antonio's mother.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs Moretti. I'm Nia and this is Cordelia."

"Please, call me Arianna. You're family now, no?" She announced, catching me by surprise.

I glanced at Antonio unsurely but he only shrugged. "Erm... Yes?"

"Fabulous!" She yelled joyfully.

I couldn't help but smile at the happiness she radiated and wondered why Antonio was so cold when he had such a kind mother.

"Is there a reason for your unexpected visit?" Antonio asked and I rolled my eyes at how blunt he sounded. His mother frowned before curling her lips up into a scowl and glaring at her son.

"Does there need to be?" She responded sassily and I choked back a laugh which made Antonio glare at me. Arianna saw this action and laughed.

"I like you, Mrs Moretti." I stated and she grinned at me.

"What did I say to call me, Nia?"

I chuckled. "Arianna."

Antonio groaned and we both sent a glare to him which made Rosetta laugh.

"Oh, this will be fun."

Arianna went to her room on the top floor when we decided it was time to retire to bed. She left with a cheery smile and soon everyone followed after her, the living room becoming eerily quiet. Antonio had left along with Rosetta, Coco and Claudio some time along with everyone else so I was alone in the room.

I tucked my chair in and thanked the maids as they began to clear everything away before heading into the elevator and waiting as it took me to the top floor. Once the metal doors reopened, I quietly got out and made my way down the foyer, careful not to make any sounds before slipping into the room.

I exhaled in relief as I closed the door before turning around to head into my bathroom. I jumped at the sight of Antonio sitting on my bed, tapping on his phone screen distracted. I had to bit back a shout in surprise.

Scowling, I glared at him. "Why are you here? Again?"

He didn't look up.

"Antonio-"

"-Shh." He ordered and I gaped at him before curling my lips in annoyance and storming into my bathroom, not before grabbing my clothes.

I changed out of my outfit and slipped into a silky blush night gown which fell down to the middle of my thighs. It had spaghetti straps and lace in the plunge that exposed the side of my breasts slightly. I unraveled my hair from the hold of a hairband and allowed it to bounce on my shoulders and cascade down to my waist like a waterfall.

After cleaning up and removing my makeup etc. I headed back into my bedroom and saw Antonio talking on the phone, his brows creased in frustration and his body tensed up with stress. I quietly made my way past him to place my clothes away as he spoke rapidly to the person on the phone in Italian. Afterward, I climbed onto the bed and contemplated doing something.

In the end, I felt bad and knelt behind him, placing my hands on his shoulders and messaging them, catching him by surprise at first before relaxed slightly and allowed me to carry on.

"I don't care. These are my men." He growled angrily, his tone filled with venomous anger before he hung up.

I could feel all the tension in his body and it wasn't healthy so my thumbs rubbed deeply under his shoulder blades, causing him to throw his head back slowly, rolling his neck, the tension melting away as a groan escaped his lips.

"Want to tell me what that was about?" I asked, dragging my fingers down his spin before my hand slid around his waist then retracted and moved back to his shoulders.

"My father." He gritted out after a moment. "He heard about the betrayal happening and wants to take over."

"Why?"

"Because he thinks instead of secretly hunting the snakes down, I should threaten and make them fear me. But fear only causes anger and the want for another leader. My men respect me and those who don't are working for the rival team. They were never on my side and that's what my father doesn't understand."

I was silent as I processed this information, continuing my massage on Antonio. When I felt as if I should stop, I dropped my hands onto my lap and dwelled over the fact that some men in the Russian Mafia was betraying us and I had to contact my uncle immediately. The thought was quickly forgotten when I felt myself being pulled onto Antonio's lap.

I squealed as he grabbed me and placed me on his lap, my legs outstretched onto the bed and my arms wrapped around his neck. One of his arms were around my waist while the other trailed it's fingers up my bare thigh, playing with the hems of the night gown.

"You look stunning even without makeup, angelo." Antonio murmured lowly, a shudder running down my spine. I hummed in a daze, entranced by his magnetic chocolate eyes.

Surprisingly, he unwrapped one of my arms around his neck and entwined his fingers with me, sparks of shocks electrifying me at the tip of my fingers.

"You have soft, feline hands, like a feather touch, principessa." A twinkle of mischief glittered in his eyes when he looked at me, the corner of his lips quirking into a smirk. "Remember how you held my-"

"-Antonio!" I scolded and he laughed, the first time in a long while.

"Such an innocent vixen." Antonio muttered almost lustfully. His eyes trailed down to my cleavage where he licked his lips hungrily.

"Eyes up here." I scoffed, making his smirk widen.

"But dinner is down-"

"-You had dinner like an hour ago!" I retorted exspearatedly and he chuckled.

"There's always space for dessert." He pulled me closer, a gasp of surprise escaping my lips and I tightened my hold on his hand. He leant down and grazed his lips against my earlobe. "What do you say, Xenia? Wanna be my dessert?"

I moaned unintentionally and breathlessly. Untangling his fingers from mine before hooking his arm underneath my legs, lifting me up before gently placing me onto the bed so he could tower over me. I bit my lower lip sultry, looking at him underneath my long eyelashes.

"You want to stay away, don't you?" Antonio asked. "You just can't."

"Antonio-"

"-I can't either, Xenia."

He crashed his lips onto mine, not even giving me any time to breathe as he plunged his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of me. Subconsciously, I wrapped my legs around his torso and ground against him, drawing out an animalistic growl from him.

He pulled away reluctantly, panting as he tried to catch his breath while I steadied my shaky breathing. I was hypnotised by his eyes, they captivated me, lured me in like no other before.

"But I have to." Antonio pushed himself away from me, fixing his blazer and straightened himself out so he looked neat and clean. "I have to leave."

"Why?" I wondered out loud.

"You're something special, Xenia." He mused, turning away and ignoring my question. "I'll see you in the morning. Get some sleep, we are going to be busy tomorrow."

Without waiting for my reply, he slipped out of my room as if he wasn't here. It was so quiet and soft like a ghost, I almost believed that I was imagining thing. But I could smell his heavily forest and masculine scent in the air which was the only proof that he was here.

I sighed and slipped into bed, too tired to even think about what just happened. The moment my head hit the the silk pillow, I was out like a light.

••••
I really enjoy writing about Xena and Antonio.

LMB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
2.6M 74.4K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
603K 20.3K 51
"What did you see?", he asks as he takes menacingly slow steps towards me. "I didn't see anything.", I lie while backing away from him. We continue o...
630K 11.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...