A Masterpiece That's Ripped a...

By Miss_Ambrose

Roman Reigns is the new kid in Helmsley High. But when he sees a kid, Dean Ambrose, who gets bullied and trea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

275 13 1
By Miss_Ambrose

Roman hadn't stopped thinking about Dean, since he had dropped him off at home. The way Dean smiled and kissed him. Roman didn't know what was wrong with him, it was just a kiss on the cheek. He shouldn't be internally squealing.

Roman had just parked his car in the parking lot of the school. He knew he would be getting confronted today after the incident that happened with Randy. He'll probably be getting detention or some sort of suspension. But, if he told them what Randy did, they must understand his actions, right? Randy fucking deserved that. You can't do that someone, no matter who they are or what they are. Just thinking about why Randy did made Roman furious.

He got into his first period class, English. Oh yay, Dean was in this class with him. There were a few kids in class already. He couldn't wait to see Dean. He sat in his usual spot, which was next to Deans usual spot.

Eventually people began piling in. Roman was attentively looking at the door, awaiting Dean. Seth came in, then ugh Randy came in staring at Roman with rage. Roman brushed it off though. Then Summer, Dolph, Heath, Nikki....and then a kid wearing an oversized brown jacket, some worn out jeans with his head down walked in.

It was Dean. Dean looked up and he was wearing GLASSES. Roman had to bite his lip, he looked so damn adorable. It was those big, nerdy looking glasses, he looked so cute. He took a seat next to Roman, he looked back up and nudged his glasses back up to his face and half-smiled at Roman. Gosh, Dean was so damn beautiful. Those beautiful sandy curls, with his beautiful baby blue eyes just made him look so innocent. Who would want to harm such a fragile looking human being? That just mind-boggled Roman.

Mr. Regal finally entered the classroom, interrupting Romans thoughts. "Settle down. Sorry I'm late, my children"

"I'm going to put up your assignment on the board. You may work with another person, if you'd like." Mr. Regal said

Everyone took out there books and found their partners. Roman looked at Dean, who looked to be working alone.

"Hey Dean, would you mind

If I worked with you?" Roman asked.

Dean looked up from his book "I don't mind"

Roman smiled. They worked together. Dean was really smart. Not that Roman thought he was dumb or anything but, Dean didn't really show it.

"25 minutes left in the period, my children" Mr. Regal announced "Oh Dean, my dear boy, you've gotten the glasses that all your teachers have been suggesting for you to get"

Dean nodded. Everyone in the class looked at Dean. Seth arrogantly smirked at Dean, which made him nervous. Roman noticed him tense up, so he rubbed his back. Dean relaxed a bit.

They continued working, until the class phone rung. The class heard one side of the conversation. Mr. Regal hung up. "Randy and Roman go to Mr. Helmsleys office" he announced. Roman and Randy both got up.

"Seth and Dean, you may work with each other, since your partners have both left, for now" Mr. Regal said.

By the look on Deans face, you can tell that he really didn't want to. But, Seth he was gonna enjoy every minute of tormenting Dean. Seth moved over to where Roman was sitting before. Dean tried to move over a bit, but was grabbed by the waist band of his jeans, bringing him closer to Seth. Dean quietly gasped at the sudden contact. Seth put his right hand low under the table, out of anyone else's sight, and squeezed Deans thigh, hard. Dean whimpered, causing Seth to smirk. Seth continued, getting dangerously close to Deans dick. "You think this is going to stop, just because you have Roman on your side. When I speak to Roman, we'll have him right back on our side and you'll be sucking his dick too, soon" Seth whispered incredibly close to his ear, making him shiver.

"Is there a problem, Mr. Rollins?" said Mr. Regal. "No, not a problem. Just Dean here asking me a question" said Seth. "Is that right, my dear boy?" Mr. Regal looked at Dean. Seth stared at Dean. "Y-Yes, sir" Dean said then returned to doing

his work. Seth smugly smirked.

Meanwhile with Roman and Randy...

"Please take a seat, boys" Mr. Helmsley said. "So I heard that there was a 'fight' in the cafeteria, yesterday"

"It wasn't really much of a fight, Roman just came up to me and punched me" Randy said, irritated.

Mr. Helmsleys eyes lit up, he tapped his fingers in an excited manner. "Oh is that right, Mr. Reigns?"

This guy looks like an asshole, thought Roman. "Yeah it is right, but I had a reason for that I-" Roman was cut off by Randy "Yeah, no he didn't"

"Alright boys, relax. You guys seemed like friends before, now what's going on? Randy go ahead, talk" Mr. Helmsley said.

"Well, I was just coming from the locker room going into the cafeteria when Roman just punches me i-"

"I didn't just do it randomly. I had a reason, Dean-"

"Oh Dean. As in Dean Ambrose?" Mr. Helmsley smirked. Roman was really getting bad vibes off this dude.

"Why don't we call Ambrose in here, shall we?" Mr. Helmsley said.

"You don't need to, Dean doesn't-" Roman tried

"You did mention him didn't you, Roman?" Mr. Helmsley continued dialing the number, calling the class phone in Mr. Regals room.

Randy was just sitting there smirking, he knew Dean would be too scared to say anything.

After a little while......

Dean entered the principles office, looking confused. Randy was the first person to notice him, he mouthed "hey, slut" to Dean. "Ah, Mr. Ambrose, nice of you to finally join us"

"If you don't mind me asking, why am I here?" Dean said. "Actually, I do mind you asking, because according to Mr. Reigns, you seem to be involved in this" Mr. Helmsley said. Wow, even the fucking principle is rude to Dean. Roman was getting angry.

"Seth was there when Roman punched me." Randy said.

Deans eyes widened. He didn't know that Roman fucking punched Randy.

"Well then, let's call Mr. Rollins in here as well" Mr. Helmsley said.

After a little while..............

Seth entered the room with a look of disinterest. He noticed Dean and smirked.

"You know what boys, I'm gonna let you handle this yourselves" With that Mr. Helmsley left the room.

"Ohhh sluts here" Seth said looking at Dean.

"Don't fucking call him that, Seth" Roman said defensively.

"Why not, big guy? We know it's true. If it wasn't then maybe, he would've said something" Seth said, smirking.

Seth approached Dean slowly, causing Dean to back away. "Huh, Ambrose, is it true that you're not a slut?" Seth got in Deans face and tapped Deans cheek, mockingly.

Seth felt a heavy hand on his shoulder that pulled him away roughly from Dean. "Fucking get away from him, Seth" Roman said, furiously.

Seth rolled his neck, in an attempt to keep his anger in check. Nobody fucking touches Seth Rollins like that. But Seth decided to brush it off."Look Reigns, I mean if your just angry that Dean sucked our dicks before you. Then we can get this bitch on his knees right now, if you'd like" he said arrogantly.

Roman was really trying to contain his anger. Both of them made Dean suck them off. Like this wasn't the first time? Roman was fucking furious. What the fuck is wrong with these two?

Roman was about to take a swing at Seth when soft, gentle hands cupped his fist. "Don't" he softly whispered enough for only Roman to hear "He's not worth it". Those beautiful, innocent blue eyes met furious grey ones. Romans eyes softened.

Mr. Helmsley re entered the room. And saw everyone just sitting there in silence. "Alright so, none of you have figured anything out huh?"

All of a sudden, all of them just starting arguing. Blaming each other, spitting out hateful words. "HEY!" Mr. Helmsley exclaimed. All of them shut up. "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. You know what if you're gonna act like children. I'm gonna treat you like children."

A moment of silence went by. Until Helmsley finally spoke "Randy. You have detention" Randy was about to protest but "Roman, you have detention." Roman was about to protest as well but "Seth you have detention too" Mr. Helmsley continued. "And Dean, Dean Ambrose. You have detention just like everyone else" You can tell that he took the most pleasure in saying it to Dean.

"Wh-What Dean doesn't fucking deserve detention!" Roman exclaimed. "Mr. Reigns watch your language when your talking to me" Mr. Helmsley said sternly. "He didn't even do anything wrong!" Roman continued. "Roman Reigns, if you continue, I'll give you and Dean double detention" Mr. Helmsley said. That shut Roman up.

"All of you will be having in school suspension as well. You'll stay in my office with school work for the next week and you'll also have after school detention with me, only 4 of you in my office, starting tomorrow. Is that understood?"

Mr. Helmsley looked at Roman especially. He just nodded. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
83.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC