Ms Nerd and Mr Jock

By ashleyy15

She was his best friend. She's smart and people call her a nerd even when she doesn't look like one. She's th... More

Ms Nerd and Mr Jock
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 3
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 4
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 5
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 6
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 7
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 8
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 9
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 10
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 11
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 12
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 13
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 14
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 15
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 16
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 17
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 18
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 19
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 20
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 21
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 22
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 23
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 24
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 25
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 26
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 27
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 28
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 29
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 30
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 31
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 32
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 33
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 34(NOT THE END YET)
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 35(The Final Chap)
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Epilogue
Sequel for Ms Nerd and Mr Jock!
Other stories by me

Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 2

98.3K 1.8K 137
By ashleyy15

I'm typing this story for fun so it's not actually professional. This chapter is dedicated to Burntherhythm. She's my best friend and she supported me during my writing process :) Alright, here's chapter 2!

Edited on 30/7/2014

Chapter 2

"Cameron!" my mother who suddenly came up behind me, hugged Cameron. What was Cameron doing here? I saw his face plastered with shock all over. Isabel who was behind him hugged me, while I was still in a shock stance. "Oh, Cameron! I didn't see you since Celia was in seventh grade! Oh you grown so big!" I never mention Cameron no longer being my best friend to any of my family members. So mom didn't know why Cameron looked so surprised and shocked. 

"Isabel! What are you guys doing here?" I asked Isabel but my eyes were still glued on Cameron. He raised an eyebrow at me and gave me one of his most good-looking smiles. Then I remembered he had a girlfriend who would kill me if she found out her boyfriend was going to be staying at my mansion. If it really came to the stage where she decided to kill me, I had no choice but to put on full on spoiled daughter mode which was the worst personality I had.

"We're staying with you! Our house collasped." Isabel pouted but smiled again and both of us girls screamed because we were going to have more 'girl talk' from then on. Cameron hugged my mom! Eew! Gross! He saw my disgusted face and smirked. 

The Tylers joined us at dinner and I caught Leon giving Cameron death glares. "Hey Celia, could you pass me the spoon?" I looked up and realized it was Cameron who was speaking to me. Wait, why was he being so polite? Oh, right! It was because both our parents were here and he wouldn't dare to call me a nerd or any of that. Isabel shifted in her seat, looking not comfortable with Cameron acting and all. 

"Sure...Cammy." I called him by his nickname and he frowned. I knew he wouldn't like me calling him Cammy because it was the nickname I used to call him since we were young. I faked a smile as I passed him the spoon. When my skin made contact with his, I shivered. Wait, what was happening to me? I stared at Cameron for awhile and let go of the spoon and sat back down at my seat.

"Thank you, Celia." he said with an expressionless face. I smiled back but quickly dropped it when dad announced something really unexpected. 

"How about the four of you kids sleep in Celiana's bedroom? I bet an army could sleep in there." Isabel squealed and hugged me since she was just sitting right next to me. "Leah, could you get ready Celiana's room? Make it a little more comfortable for them." Leah smiled and winked at me. Leah was a teenager too but since she didn't have the money for education, she decided to work as our family maid. And since she was a teenager, I trusted her with the decorating. 

"Goodnight kids, please contact Leah if you need anything. Cameron? Leon? We bought clothes for the both of you to use. All thirty sets of clothes each. Isabel, you have double the amount of your brother's clothes. I know girls could be picky." my mother was the coolest! To be honest, I only wore certain clothes that I owned, despite the amount of designer clothes I owned. Maybe it's just me, but I enjoyed keeping a low profile.

"Alright, mom." i told her and closed the door after the four of us entered. When I closed the door, I felt someone pushing me against the door by the shoulder. It was Cameron. His eyes filled with anger. 

"Never call me Cammy ever again, nerd." he glared at me. The first time when Cameron shouted at me, I cried. But after years later, I should have gotten used to it. But instead, I felt like crying my eyes out. Tears were starting to come out but I forbid them to flow. I took a breath and nodded at Cameron. He let go and jumped on my bed.

"Cameron, get off Celia's bed." Leon crossed his arms and glared at Cameron who was on my king sized bed making himself comfortable. I knew his dad was like my dad, a billionaire but he had no right to act all high and mighty in my mansion, in MY ROOM. Lucky for me, I learned enough self-defense and had equal strength as Leon. I grabbed Cameron by the arm and tackled him onto the ground.

"What the-? Nerd get off me!" I slapped him and he looked at me in terror. 

"One rule, Cameron. When you're in my place, I'm the queen here. And you're the damsel in distress." I smirked at him like he did to me earlier on and got off him. He stared at me in disbelief and made his way to his bed which Leah set up for each of the guest. Since my bedoom was the size of four classes in school combined, four beds could easily fit in my room. That also included my walk-in closet. 

"You're so different from when you're in school." Isabel grinned at me, clearly impressed I could take on her big brother. I stole a glance from Cameron and smiled, "Yeah, I have to keep a low profile when I'm in school so that means no fighting back." I dropped the smile and glared at Cameron. 

 --

"I can't sleep." Leon grunted. I turned off the light minutes ago but it was obvious all of us couldn't get any sleep. We were just lucky that the next day was a Saturday so we didn't need to go to school with puffy tired eyes. Leon suddenly sat up, hugging his skate-board. "Could we watch a movie or something?" he asked. I sighed in defeat and we settled down to watch Princess Diaries. Isabel won rock paper scissors and she chose the movie. 

"Look, I'm not sitting next to her." Cameron looked at me. 

"What? Am I ugly or something?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Eventually he was defeated when Isabel threaten to sell out his secret if he wouldn't shut up and let her see her dream princess life. It made me silently laugh and Cameron sat next to me. Leon didn't look too happy with it considering he knew how Cameron acted when we were in school. I smiled at him so he would just relax.

Cameron P.O.V.:

Half way during the movie Celia fell asleep. The moment when she tackled me was surprising enough. I still couldn't believe I was staying in my ex-best friend's mansion. I knew she was rich and that she didn't show or let anyone in school know that she was billionaire Roy Miller's daughter but when she was back home, she was like the princess of the whole place. As for Leon, he seemed mad that I was sitting next to Celia. Maybe he thought I would hurt her or something. 

"Cam, carry her to her room. I wanna sleep while watching the movie." Isabel yawned. My sister always took every chance she had to watch this movie, I didn't know why she even liked it! My sister was a nerd, yes. But I still loved her. I was okay if Celia hung out with her but if Celia hung out with the other nerds too, I didn't want anywhere near those people. I know I sound like a jerk but...

"Why me? Why not Leon?" I questioned her. 

"Because, he's asleep. And you have been treating Celia really badly ever since seventh grade. She should have a sweet sixteen year but what did she get? A monster who calls her a nerd and doesn't even realizes when she still care for him as a best friend." I was shocked at my sister's sudden outburst. Why did Celia still care for me? I was being a jerk to her, wasn't I? I would never understand girls.

"Fine. I'll carry her." I slowly carried her, making sure she won't wake up and walked up the stairs. I somehow wished the stairs weren't that long so I didn't need to carry her for so long. When I finally got to her room, I placed her down slowly on her bed and walked to mine and lay down on it. I was staring at the ceiling when I heard a voice.

"Cammy?" Why must she call me 'Cammy'? I looked over at her. Her eyes were closed. She must be sleep-talking. When we were young and had sleep overs at my house which was her old house, she always sleep-talk. 

I sighed and replied her, "Yes?" 

No reply. I assumed she was in a deep sleep but then I heard her sigh. "Why do you hate me?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Emma By Stacey

Teen Fiction

536 26 25
Emma is a high school Senior, she's in love with a jock named jake but he'll never be hers, at least that's what she thinks. To make matters worse, s...
1.3K 17 33
I'm just your average nerdy 17 year old girl, Jordan Peace. Well not really.. I have to go home everyday to a drunk man you'd call my father. He beat...
3.4K 311 32
Bailey Pierce has always been the nerd. She has always been the outcast, never asked out to anything or even had a boyfriend. Well, Bailey doesn't mi...