Billionaire's Seduction

By ImAWandererxo

#๐Ÿ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โYou know you want me, little assassin.โž I scoffed and pushed his hand away... More

โ€ข P r e l u d e โ€ข
Chap.1 โ€ข Xena
Chap.2 โ€ข Assignment
Chap.3 โ€ข Sneaky
Chap.4 โ€ข Attacking
Chap.5 โ€ข Exposure
Chap.6 โ€ข Taken
Chap.7 โ€ข Regrets
Chap.8 โ€ข Forget
Chap.9 โ€ข Surprise
Chap.10 โ€ข Moving In
Chap.11 โ€ข Nia Doukas
Chap.13 โ€ข Speciality
Chap.14 โ€ข Ruler
Chap. 15 โ€ข Ravished
Chap.16 โ€ข Habits
Chap.17 โ€ข Exotic
Chap. 18 โ€ข Words
Chap. 19 โ€ข Who?
Chap. 20 โ€ข The Knowing
Chap. 21 โ€ข Too Much
Chap. 22 โ€ข Farewell
Chap. 23 โ€ข Lust
Chap. 24 โ€ข Silver
Chap. 25 โ€ข Revenge
Chap. 26 โ€ข Love Shot
notice
Epilogue โ€ข Me. You. Us.
Epilogue 2 | Christmas Seductions
the ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ series
Book #4 | Billionaire's Attraction [๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ง-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.]
Social media
bonus chapters + unseen chapters?
special edition #1

Chap.12 โ€ข The Sister

61.5K 1.8K 581
By ImAWandererxo

IT was one April afternoon when I was in the kitchen with the maids and chef when a brunette with grey eyes sauntered into the room with a bright smile.

She greeted everyone politely, treating them with respect as she poured herself coffee. She hadn't noticed me and I was intending to keep it that why, my heart clenching when I thought it could be one of Antonio's hookups. I slowly got up to leave when a soft voice stopped me in my place.

Turning around, I met the girl's grey eyes, her brow raised as she leaned against a counter while the maids worked around her.

"And who are you?"

Not wanting to show any type of fear, I replied back with confident smile. "Nia."

Her eyes widened with realisation and she bounced over to me with a bright grin. "It's so nice to finally meet you, Nia. I'm Rosetta, Antonio's younger and amazing sister."

For some reason, relief washed over me and I became less tense around this girl.

"I didn't know Antonio had a younger sister." I said. "He never said."

Rosetta rolled her eyes with a shrug. "He never tells anyone. I have to always introduce myself."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-one. Only four years younger than Antonio." She handed her mug to a maid and gestured for me to follow after her. "It's good to have another female in the mansion. It's so lonely sometimes, and annoying with all the testosterone here."

"I'm glad to keep to comfort. My best friend is also here since we are working for Antonio and Claudio." I said and her eyes lit up.

"That's great! I can finally tell someone other than my hand-maid the gossip in the house." Rosetta smirked and I laughed, knowing that I was going to get along with this girl just fine. "So, tell me, how are getting along with one of the most good looking man in New York?"

She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and I frowned.

"Fine. He's annoying but fine."

"That's all?"

"What you trying to say, Rosetta?" I narrowed at my eyes as she smiled innocently.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised that you, Xenia Doukas, haven't fallen for my older brother's charm." She said casually as we entered the empty living room.

My eyes widened in shock and I froze when I realised that she knew who I was. "How-how do-"

"-I'm the sister of the Italian Mafia Boss. I know a thing or two." She shrugged. "Plus, I saw you at the Nicholas Knightly's party a month ago. You were introduced by him as Xenia Doukas."

"Rose-"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I can't believe the Xena White is in my house. Girl, you're amazing."

I laughed and all tension between us disappeared. For some reason, I felt I could trust this girl. She hooked her arms through mine and for the rest of the afternoon, we spent getting to know each other and gossiping about the people of the house.

In the evening, Antonio had sent out an order that everyone was to meet up for dinner at 8 so I cleaned up and changed into a plain blue skinny Jean with a grey goodie and black heels. I wasn't trying to impress anyone so my makeup was minimal.

Noticing that I had 5 minutes left, I decided to go and waste time by walking around the estate, exploring and finding new passages. But that didn't last long because when I got to the ground floor, I saw how people were swarming into the living room as the dining table was there so I decided to schedule my exploring for another day.

I noticed Coco walking down the stairs, laughing as Claudio walked besides her. Her eyes sparkled when she saw me and I sent a small smile.

"Nia." Claudio greeted.

"Claudio."

He looked over at Coco, a bright smile on his face that had she grinning back. "I need to go ahead and check if everything okay before Antonio arrives. You girls hurry in when you're finished, okay?"

We both nodded and watched him walk off, power radiating off him but not as strong as Antonio's. When we are alone, I smirk at my best friend.

"So," I began. "Want to tell me what's going on?"

She immediately blushed, her skin reddening. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"Are you sure? I don't-"

"-I'll see you in there!" She said hastily, rushing away from my confrontation that had me laughing.

I rolled my eyes in amusement and quickly fixed myself up before walking in after the last person had entered. Immediately, everyone's beady eyes snapped over to me, the men hungrily looking me over. It was pathetic. A loud cough from Claudio snapped them out their phase and they resumed chatting to each other.

Rolling my eyes, I looked at how everyone it was seat. You had the head of the table where obviously Antonio sat, two chairs ranked his side, one of which Claudio took. Coco sat besides him, the two secretly whispering to each other. The rest of the men took their regular seats down the long ass table that took up more than half the room but the living was fucking large so it didn't even lose that much space.

I didn't want to intrude and take a seat that's mine so I backed away slowly until I felt my back meet a rock hard chest. I cursed in my head and looked up, over my shoulder to see Antonio smirking down at me.

"Where do you think you're going, Miss Doukas?" He asked lowly so only I could hear.

"Nowhere." I gritted out, moving away but he took hold of my wrist and made me follow him down to the head of the table. I blinked at him as he pointed to the empty seat besides him.

"Sit down." He ordered, taking his seat. Cursing him under my breath, I reluctantly took a seat, making him smirk widely and wink. Noticing that Rosetta was besides me, I engaged in a conversation about her as the food was been brought around.

The food was delicious. Like heaven. I thanked the maids as the brought the food and they beamed at me, obviously surprised at the good manner I used. I was confused to why and was about to ask Rosetta this until a pair of heels clicked into the room.

Even if I was at the back of the room, I could still smell the wash of fragrance the girl wore. Her really badly dyed blonde hair was curled and her face was so caked with makeup, it just screamed out slut. She smacked her red lips together as she chewed on the gum, batting her long false eyelashes while everyone stared at her. Rosetta's nose crinkled and so did mine and Coco's at the sight of the girl.

"Who is she?" I asked quietly.

"That's Katrina or better known as the whore of the house." Rosetta said with disgust and I snickered, leaning back into my chair and allowing my confidence to ooze out of me as the girl made her way of to the top of the table.

She glared at me in disgust. "You're in my seat."

"Really? I didn't see your name on it. Must be hidden under all of that cake on your face that you call makeup." I retorted politely with a smirk.

Coco coughed, trying to fight back a laughter but Rosetta didn't and snickered at the girl's red face.

"Who are you anyway?"

"Not a slut, you've taken that role." She gasped in horror that it made me chuckles, sipping on my wine. I felt Antonio's eyes burn into the side of my head but I refused to look.

"Excuse me! You can't call me that! Do you know who I am?!" She screeched and I winced.

"No and I don't want to."

"Antonio!" She whined, making me scowl slightly but not enough to fuel her ego.

"Yes?" He replied carelessly, sipping on his wine.

"Tell this fraud to her out of my chair like a god damn bitch."

That's when I snapped. I stood up from seat, the chair nearly falling an if it wasn't for Rosetta grabbing it before it did, and towered over Katrina.

"Excuse me? Have you seen yourself? Before you call me a bitch, I suggest you look in the mirror." I gave her a look of distaste, curling my lips into a grim scowl which she backed away slightly. "Now, could you leave? I'm trying to enjoy my dinner."

She huffed angrily, glaring at me like a child, crossing her arms over her chest as she stormed out the room.

"Good little bitch." I said, smiling maliciously as I sat back down.

>Antonio's POV<

"Good little bitch." Xena said with a dark smile as she once again took her seat besides me. The way she stood her ground just got me wanting to ravish her over and over again. She looked like a fucking Queen and acted like one too.

Everyone was still staring at her while she ate happily until she suddenly stopped, slowly looked up and scowled.

"What?" She asked angrily and immediately everyone went back to eating and talking.

It surprised me the amount of power and respect she radiated. She demanded it and she got it. I sat in my seat, amused with the corner of my lips quirking up until Katrina came back in, the tension thickening once again.

Dramatically, the feeling doubled when I took in her dark and scared expression and was on guard, stiffening my posture.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your mother has arrived."

••••
Be aware that in a few weeks, my life will be hectic as fuck so updates will be slow and not every so often.

LMB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
603K 20.3K 51
"What did you see?", he asks as he takes menacingly slow steps towards me. "I didn't see anything.", I lie while backing away from him. We continue o...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
12.1K 300 16
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...