Love me or Hate me A Demi and...

By SammiexDopexWriter

Demi is a free spirited 16 year old girl who grew up in small town.Ever since her parents divorce,she's been... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

336 16 4
By SammiexDopexWriter

Any readers?(: 

************************************************************************************************************

This morning I felt weak and lazy.I really didn't want to go to school.Do my parents actually think that I'm going to give them my phone,and not hang out with my friends? I finally decided that I wanted to tell Niall all about me and then this happens.Maybe I should wait until everything cools down.I screamed my mom's name so she and I could have a little talk before I go to school.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.I can hear them getting closer and closer.She opened my room door,closed it behind her and sat down on the edge of my bed.

''What is it Demi?''

''I am sorry for the way i've been acting lately,I truly am but would you guys cut me some slack? Please? The way i've been acting is because of dad.'' 

''You and me both know that's an excuse just so you could start seeing you're friends and getting you're phone.If you we're really sorry,Demi,you would stop what your doing and realize it's wrong.I get your father hasn't been here long enough and to be honest,I don't know why he's here.But you should not be apologizing to me.''

I looked at my mom and then down at my hands.My mom know's when I'm lying and this time I wish she would see that I am truly sorry. With everything that's been thrown my way,it's hard being yourself or finding who you are. My mom is the most sweetest and generous person I know.My attitude comes from my dad's side of the family. I wish I was sweet as my mom but sometimes it hard to do that.

''Look honey,if I was you,I would probably act the same way. But this is not about me,its about you.And I'm letting you go out on Friday.I'll talk to you're father. Now, get ready for school. Te amo sweetie.'' 

I got out of my bed and started jumping around my room singing.I can finally have that date with Niall and Maybe open up,little by little about me. I jumped to my closet and picked a blue ocean maxi dress.The color of my dress reminds me of Niall's eyes. I put on my white flats,let my hair down.I walked towards my mirror and I gotta say,I don't look so bad.

************************************************************************************************************

I walked downstairs and there he was,sitting down on the couch. I walked into the kitchen,grabbed a five dollars and a bagel.My mom gave me a kiss on the forehead and I walked outside waiting for my dad in his car.He got inside and started the car.I instantly looked out the window like if I was in a movie.

''You're uhm wearing the dress I bought you. I know you disagree about me coming back, but I just want you to be happy Demi. Everything am doing,is because I love you and I just want the best for you that's all.''

''That's kind of hard to believe.'' 

My dad pulled over on the side of the road and took a deep breath and grabbed my arm tightly.

''Look at me young lady,that smart mouth of yours has got to stop.You have been getting out of hand and I don't care if you're 16,you do not talk to me anyway you please,got it?'' 

I nodded my head and he let go of my arm. He started the car again and we were off. I looked at my arm and it was red.I couldn't help but shed a tear.I never thought he would lay his hands on me again after he...

************************************************************************************************************

When we arrived to the school,I grabbed my bag and ran out the car in tears.When I was half way into the school,someone grabbed my hand.I turned around and it was Niall.I stood there for a minute and just rested my head on his chest.He gave me a hug and didn't say a word.

He walked me to History class and gave a hug goodbye.Eveytime I try to avoid doing anything that would make him ask questions about me,something always gets in my way.I know I won't hear the end of this.I walked into my class,avoided Selena and Miley and just sat down.

''Good morning class,open up your books to pages 68.'' He looks over at me and I instantly look in my book.Just by looking at his face expression,I can tell that he was concerned.He asked if me I wanted to go to the bathroom.I guess he saw my arm and my smudged makeup.

''No,its fine. Please continue''

''Okay,today were gonna talk about the great Einstein.For some of you who don't know who he is,he was born in 1879 and he was a famous scientist.Read the pages 68 and 69 and you will know more about him.When everyone is done,he will a pre pop quiz''

''I don't think everyone in here is dumb enough to not know who Einstein is.'' I looked over at my friend,Miley and I can't believe she just said that.

''Miley Principals office now.''

I would have probably said something but she didn't say anything when Selena and I got sent to the principals office so,too bad for her.

************************************************************************************************************

When History class was over,I was the first one out the door.I ran outside since it was lunch time.I sat down under Selena's favourite tree and got out a salad my mom made me.When I looked straight ahead, I saw Niall walking towards me.

''Hey beautiful.How did first period went?'' He gaved me a kiss on my forehead and sat down next to me.

''Fine.'' 

''Okay whats wrong Demi? and whats up with your arm?''

I looked down at the grass and avoided eye contact with him.''Should I tell him now?'' I thought.

''On my way to school,my dad grabbed my arm tightly just because I made a stupid comment.He used tp hit me sometimes when I was little as well but one day,it suddenly stopped.'' I looked at him with tears in my eyes.I was having a hard time trying to not let them out but I just couldn't help it.

''Demi,I am so sorry.'' 

''There's more. Niall I...'' I saw Selena running towards us and I knew I couldn't tell him now.She sat down next to us and I glanced over at Niall then back at Selena.The bell rang and we all got up and walked towards the school.We all have the same class together.Thank god.

***********************************************************************************************************

When 2nd and 3rd period was over,Niall and I walked to the parking lot.When I saw my dad,Niall took my hand and whispered that everything is going to be okay.My dad kept looking at Niall and I could tell things were not going to be okay.Niall let go of my hand and walked off.I got into my dads car and now I have so much things to say to him.

''Who was that guy you were with?'' 

''Look dad I am not you're little girl anymore for crying out loud.You could of at least told him hi instead of being rude and then you wonder where I get my attitude from right?'' I replied glancing over at him.I could tell he was getting upset but I don't care.I want him to take out his frustration on me so that I could finally prove to my mom I wasn't making things up.

''Demi I told you earlier this attitude of yours has got to stop.You're mom called me today and told me that she gave you permission to go out on Friday but I say no.If its with that boy,you are not going anywhere young lady.''

He pulled up into the driveway and I instantly got out.I ran in the house in tears and went into my room.I heard my mom shouting my name I just avoided her.

************************************************************************************************************

I took off my flats and went under my blankets.I heard my room door opening and I knew it was my mom.

''Honey,whats wrong?'' 

''I want dad to go back to where he was.If he stays he is going to ruin my seventeen birthday.This morning in the car,he pulled the car over and grabbed my arm tightly.'' I got out under my covers and showed my mom my arm.Her concerned look went away and it instantly turned into anger.

''He did that to you?'' 

''On the drive back home,he said that he wasn't going to let me go out on Friday.He met uhm the guy that I made plans with,and he didn't even say hi to him.At all.I know you want me to be nice to him but mom,I can't.'' 

''I'll talk to him to sweetie.I won't let him hurt you again.I promise.And you're sister is coming tomorrow.'' She kissed my cheek and walked out my room.

I can't believe that she actually believed me this time.My sister coming back is bitter sweet.We have long history and this is another family issue that I have to tell Niall.I decided to text him and asked him if we can have a pic-nik on the beach instead.With the amount of things I have to tell him,a movie is not the best idea.

***********************************************************************************************************

Sorry its so short,the next chapter will be a bit longer.

Writing this story,is hard because I didn't write down anything on a paper or a book.

I would like to know what you guys think so far and what you WILL like to see happen and jut give me feedback on what I could do to make it better so please comment and vote (: thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3.4K 37
// BOOK TWO // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* It's been a week since I found Demi after she relapsed and started drinking again. She won't talk about it with me...
409K 26.4K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
622 115 38
Hannah is a teenage girl who lived in South Carolina with her two best friends. One day, Hannah is forced to move to Idaho with her dad. While living...
118K 2.9K 65
Demi is a seventeen year old girl who lost her parents years ago, that's why she lives at a huge school with lots of teenagers. Her boyfriend only wa...