Ms Nerd and Mr Jock

By ashleyy15

She was his best friend. She's smart and people call her a nerd even when she doesn't look like one. She's th... More

Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 2
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 3
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 4
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 5
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 6
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 7
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 8
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 9
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 10
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 11
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 12
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 13
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 14
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 15
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 16
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 17
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 18
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 19
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 20
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 21
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 22
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 23
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 24
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 25
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 26
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 27
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 28
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 29
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 30
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 31
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 32
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 33
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 34(NOT THE END YET)
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 35(The Final Chap)
Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Epilogue
Sequel for Ms Nerd and Mr Jock!
Other stories by me

Ms Nerd and Mr Jock

302K 2.2K 406
By ashleyy15

Chapter 1

11 years ago:

"Celia, this is Mr Seth Tyler." I stood behind my dad, hiding from Mr Tyler. As always, hiding behind my dad had always been effective, especially for my small size. I was a shy girl and I was never good with new people. It turned out to be one of the reasons why I had very few friends. Even the ones I had insitgated the friendship first.

My dad was business partner with Mr Tyler in Colour Enterprise. Actually, both of them owned the company. I had seen Mr Tyler lots of times but it was the first time I was standing directly in front of him. He had blonde hair and green eyes. Unlike my dad, he was more muscular and had this air of superiority in him. It made me wished I could disappear into my room instead of standing in front of such a big man. 

"Sorry, my daughter is a little shy." my dad said to Mr Tyler. He laughed and said, "It's alright, Roy. My son here is pretty shy too." I didn't know he had a son with him until he mentioned it. I looked behind Mr Tyler and found a young boy around my age, standing there, both of us hiding behind our fathers. When he saw me staring at him, he let out a tiny squeak before sinking further into his father's shadow. Even at where I stood, I could tell that he had his father's looks. Blonde and green eyes. He was holding his toy car to his chest. 

"Cameron, go play with Celiana until dad and Mr Millers finish discussing." little Cameron smiled at me and I blushed slightly. I never got used to be around other boys besides Leon, who was my neighbour's son. After receiving a little push from his father, Cameron followed after me. He walked beside me, matching my small footsteps as we stayed silent and not talking. We went out to the garden and saw Leon, next door, playing bubbles. 

"Leon?" I called Leon and he looked up. When he saw me, he ran over to my house and joined the two of us. 

"Who's this?" Leon sat next to Cameron. Cameron looked at him and held his toy car protectively, worried that Leon might take it away from him. Leon narrowed his eyes at Cameron at that and shrugged when Cameron looked frustrated that he didn't know how to communicate with him. 

"Cammy." I smiled. 

"It's actually Cameron. But okay." he smiled at me and I sat down with them. I was careful to not get my dress muddy. The three of us sat in a small circle, going about with introductions. As the minutes ticked by, Leon and I somehow managed to get Cameron to open up a little more and soon he was laughing and telling us stories about him and his little sister. I could tell that Leon and I had found a new potential best friend that day. 

Ever since then, Cameron, Leon and I became close friends. But turns out Mr Tyler was actually buying over our old house and our family was moving into a mansion on a hill. Since Cameron and Leon were neighbours, they became good friends. Occasionally, I still visited them and the three of us would watch movies together or Mrs Tyler would bring the three of us, plus little Isabel who was Cameron's little sister, out for lunch. Our friendship had been great and every moment was enjoying. 

Until, of course, we grew up.

7th grade:

"Nerd!" Cameron pushed me and I fell down at the corridor. He and his basketball friends always messed with me. Ever since seventh grade, Cameron had been the school's most good-looking guy and best basketball player. He even got the school's prettiest girl crushing on him. Tiana Walkers. They were in the popular circle which mostly consisted of cheerleaders, jocks and several others who threw awesome parties on weekends.

I had been called a nerd since I aced all my subjects and hang out with smart kids. I didn't look like a nerd of course, I wasn't ugly, I inherited my mother's smooth brown hair and light hazel eyes. I could have easily gotten into the popular gang with my looks and money. But I preferred not to because I didn't think i would like the company of fake friends. Leon who over the years developed a love for skate-boarding, still stuck by me and our friendship remained strong. He didn't seem to dislike the company of my other friends, which I was grateful for.  

The reason why Cameron despised me was because I refused to be in his popular clique and not join the cheerleaders. 'You could have a perfect high school life with me, I don't get you!' He had said that once, that was after a huge fight had happened between us. No one in school knew I was the daughter of billionaire Roy Millers of course. I was just regular Celiana Millers. Over the years, I just assumed that the reason why Cameron left, was because I was a threat to his popularity. 

Present Time:

"Next time I see you nerd, I'll kill you." an evil grin crossed Cameron's face. I was going to be sixteen and he still treated me like some social outcast. I didn't even look like one! Before Cameron had the chance to kick my books, Leon stopped him, putting himself in between me and Cameron.

"Next time you kick my best friend, I'll kill YOU." he crossed his arms. Leon grew up a lot since he was five. He had one of those skater looks which fitted him a lot. "What did she ever do to you? And freaking stop with the nicknames!" he pushed Cameron and Cameron stumbled backwards. Cameron looked like he was about to beat up Leon but his friends stopped him of course. Who would want to lose Leon when he had high chances to be in the basketball team? What they didn't know was that Leon hated basketball despite his natural gifting in all type of sports.

"Stop. I'm going to class." I picked up my books and smoothed down my hair. I gave Cameron a sad look but he returned an emotionless one. I sighed and walked towards the science wing. 

"Does Cameron hate me that much?" I sighed when I got to my seat which was, as usual, next to Isabel Tyler. Isabel Tyler was Cameron's little sister who was the same age as me. Cameron was going to be seventeen. Isabel here, was one of my best friends.  

"My brother hit you again?! I'm telling my mom." she took out her cell phone but I took it from her. 

"No, it's alright!" I smiled at her. Even when Cameron hated me, I still considered him as one of my best friends. Isabel frowned and put her phone in her bag. 

"I don't get why he even calls you a nerd. I'm the nerd here.. So what if you hang out with us? You're different! Why do you even want to be with us when you could be with the pretty people?" she pretended a angry face which made me laughed a bit. "It's not funny, Celia."

Celia was my nickname for Celiana. But no one called me that except close friends and family. And of course, Cameron. 

"He's just worried Tiana would hurt me if he doesn't treat me like junk." I smiled at Isabel. 

I heard her sigh. "You could even treat him like he's your friend. Sometimes, I don't get you."

Cameron's P.O.V. :

That Leon pushed me. How dare he? I was practically the king of the school! I admit, I didn't like hurting Celia but if I didn't hurt her, my popularity would shatter and Tiana would leave me. Besides, she's a nerd and a jock like me, don't hang out with nerds like her. With looks and money like that, why didn't she joined our clique? I sighed in frustration as I can't concentrate on History Class.

"Cameron Tyler. Please go to the principal's office. Your parents and your sister are there waiting for you." my teacher called me out. The hallway was empty since everyone was in their respective classes. It was so silent I could hear a pin drop. As I entered the principal's office, the principal and my parents turned their heads to my direction. Isabel was sitting there clutching onto her bag. 

"Cameron, we have some news." my dad spoke up. "There was an earthquake in our neighbour hood. Our house and all the other houses surrounding us had collasped. So we're going to live at my best friend and his family's place for awhile." Earthquake? But wasn't that house the first place I met Celia? I shook the thought out of my head. That wasn't the time to think about Celia. Actually, why was I even thinking about that nerd?

"Go back to class and we'll talk about it when school's over." 

Celiana's P.O.V.:

School finished and I ran out of that place. Literally. Leon recieved a call that his neighbourhood had an little earthquake and his house collasped. A thought came to my mind. What happened to my old house then? The one Cameron lived in? I shook the thought out of my head. Leon's mom was living with her friend so at the mean time, Leon could crash at my place. None of my friends had been in my family's mansion before. Even Leon. 

I saw my driver, Ben in a limo outside of the school gate, parking there. I covered my face with my hoodie and went in with Leon. The last thing I wanted was people in school recognizing me as the rich girl. I was never good with attention anyways. So why bother now? I had been in a limo for almost a thousand times but it was like Leon's first time inside one because he just can't stop blabbering about it.

When the mansion came into view, Leon gasped. It was huge, I knew that. But I never liked to show off. As I entered, Leon followed me from behind. Mom was sitting in the living room which was in Leon's saying, extremely incredibly huge. "Celia? Back already?" she smiled at me. My mother had brown hair which flowed all the way to her waist and thick eye lashes. She was beautiful for a woman in her early forties. 

"Yeah. I am. Leon's crashing for awhile, will that be alright?" I asked my mom.

"Of course! But he's not the only one crashing over for awhile. Your dad's friend and his family also suffered the earthquake and so they'll be staying here maybe for three months until their house is back. It's October so you'll be alright until school ends for the year." I raised an eyebrow. Who else would be staying at my mansion? 

Dinner came and we were in our dining room. Leon kept looking around saying that he felt like he was living in a castle. I bet castles looked better than my little old mansion, I told him but he just shook his head and laughed. The door bell rang. Servant Leah was about to open the door but I got to the door before she could. 

I wondered who would be at the door?

A knock came from the door and I opened it. Standing there was Cameron Tyler. 

Once my best friend.

The person who hated me with all his heart.

The one I would never guess be standing there at my door in a million years.

~~~

Sorry if the start sucks. I'll improve more.

30/7/2014: Hey so I finally got off my lazy ass and edited this piece of crap. I'll be editing the other chapters too so check back in a few days if you want the edited version.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7K 37
Everybody knowsthe cliche where the bad boy/Mr. Popular falls in love with the geek. But does it also work the other way around? Meet Angie. She is t...
1.9K 113 29
The school's poorest girl and the school's richest girl never were best friends, or even plain friends. So tell me, what happens when the poorest gir...
2.9M 35.5K 24
[IN PROCESS OF BEING EDITED SO STAY TUNED] Cameron Dallas is a well known player around the school. Girls think that they can change his players way...