Riddles

By YuzuTree

Random riddles for fun. More

Info Page
Words & Keys
Words & Keys Answer
Name the Team
Name the Team Answer
Holy Grail Trials
Holy Grail Trials Answer
Seasons' Compass
Seasons' Compass Answer
Fake Jewel?
Myth Mathematics
Myth Mathamatics Answer
It's A...
It's A... Answer
Birthday Sign
Birthday Sign Answer
Element Code
Element Code Answer
Who's the Cutter?
Who's The Cutter? Answer
Money in Rods
Money in Rods Answer
What am I?
What Am I? Answer
Fake or Non
Fake or Non Answer
Mystery Code
Mystery Letter Answer
Family Title
Family Title Answer
Fraternal Twins
Fraternal Twins Answer

Fake Jewel? Answer

23 0 0
By YuzuTree

Answer: Viridian Emerald Pharaoh

Why:
The key terms are the jewel names Alexandrite, Emerald and Sapphire. There's a thing called change color when gemstones are exposed to light or heat. The jewels in the case sound like they were swapped when they actually changed color. The Viridian Emerald has the same color so it won't change. The Green Alexandrite shines green under daylight and strong light spectrum. However, since the museum lights are out it turns red when exposed to incandescent heat such as candles. The same with the Pink Sapphire, but it changed from pink to green. The pattern the jewels went in from left to right was the Green Alexandrite Emperor, Pink Sapphire Queen and Viridian Emerald Pharaoh. Since the robber took the one on the far right; he took the Viridian Emerald Pharaoh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...