Name the Team Answer

Answer: 2008 Summer Olympics Basketball Team

Why:
The house numbers are the exact same numbers of their basketball tees.
• [4]Boozer, Carlos: Carlos' first name is in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
• [5] Kidd, Jason: Jason first name is the same as the one from Jason and the Argonauts. He traveled al the way to Georgia for the Golden Fleece.
• [6] James, LeBron: LeBron's first name means African American: King. In Timbuktu, Mali, there was an African King named Musa I of Mali.
• [7] Williams, Deron: Take out 2 r's, 3 i's, 1 o, 1 d, 1 e, 1 j & 1 a out of Rio de Janeiro. You are left with r, o, d, e & n. Arrange those letters and you get Deron.
• [8] Redd, Michael: Rome, Italy is home to a sculpture by the name Michelangelo. A shorten version of his name is Micheal.
• [9] Wade, Dwyane: Chicago, Illinois is where Dwyane was born.
• [10] Bryant, Kobe: In Japan, you pronounce the city Kobe like (K-oh-beh). In English, you would pronounce it as (K-oh-bee).
• [11] Howard, Dwight: Atlanta, Georgia is where Dwight was born.
• [12] Bosh, Chris: Bournemouth is home to a Christian band called BOSH. If take out -tian from Christian you get Chris. Chris Bosh.
• [13] Paul, Chris: Concessio, Italy is home to a former pope, Pope Paul VI. Popes are known as father of the Catholic Church. The church teaches the true form of Jesus Christ. Take Jesus' last name Christ, -t and you get Chris. Add Paul from the pope's name and you get Chris Paul.
• [14] Prince, Tayshaun: In London, Prince Harry was born there. Take Prince and relate it to basketball, you get Tayshaun Prince.
• [15] Anthony, Carmelo: The city Carmelo is the same spelling as Carmelo's first name.