Always Remember

By K_26ss

Nathan and Autumn been bestfriends for a really long time. Autumn always liked Nathan in a way that she doesn... More

Always Remember
Always Remember...2
Always Remember...3
Always Remember...4
Always Remember...5
Always Remember...6
Always Remember...7
Always Remember...8
Always Remember...9
Always Remember..10
Always Remember...11
Always Remember...12
Always Remember...13
Always Remember...15
Always Remember...16
Always Remember...17
Always Remember...18
Always Remember...19
Always Remember...20
Always Remember...21
Always Remember...22
Always Remember...23
Always Remember...24
Always Remember...25
Always Remember...26

Always Remember...14

5K 111 20
By K_26ss

( 26 votes & 14 comments) please! :)

Autumn P.O.V.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Wednesday two day after I got out of the hospital. So far I'm getting better. I can walk but I still limp on my spirant ankle. The pack doctor said that my ankle would be fully heeled by Saturday and my wrist won't be heeled until a week and day from now. Some things would take a lot longer to heel. My two broken ribs will take an whole month to heel. That's really long. But I'm lucky I'm a wolf, because if I were human it would take me double the time to heel.

On the other hand something's were permanent. The scars that ran on the side of my stomach were permanent and the scar that ran from my jaw to my neck is permanent. I'm lucky that the scar that ran from my jaw to neck wasn't to noticeable.

Yesterday we made a plan. The plan was for us to go to North Carolina were Kendal was currently living and kill him with out any evidence that we killed him behind. We are going to rent a hotel near his house but not to close so that he could pick up our scent. We had someone in on the plan and it funny because the person in on the plan is Kendal's own cousin Cole.

(: 26 votes& 14 comments :)

Right now I was home watching T.V. on the couch as my mom cooked in the kitchen. India was at school and Seth went out with Cynthia (Seth's mate) who just came to visit today. Dad was at work and I felt sorry for my mom because now she had to take off work to take care of me. At least I get to go to the last three days of school next week.

Since Nathan missed school on Monday, I tried convincing him to go to school on Tuesday but he didn't listen to me, in steady he skipped two whole days of school just to stay with me. These last two day that I've been out the hospital have been the most awkward two days of my life for two reasons. 1: I was all fragile and broken physically & 2: Nathan have been....how do I say it? Strange? Yeah strange.....that's the word.

I got off the couch and limped to the kitchen to see my mom over the oven making something that smelt good. "What you making, mama?" I asked limping over her. She smiled and turned to me.

"Alfredo" she was taking the wooden spoon out the pot and making Alfredo sauce splatter everywhere. I laughed at her and some of it landed on my face. "I think I need to watch where I fling this spoon. That always seem to happen when I'm cooking." she said taking a napkin and wiping it off my face.

"Yeah, maybe you should put the spoon down before you say anything." I told her and she just laughed.

"It'll be a lot worse if I didn't know how to cook. Than my food would be everywhere on the kitchen walls and it would taste nasty." She put the napkin on the table and begun cooking again.

"Can I help you?" When I asked this question she seemed shocked. "What?" I asked looking at the expression plastered on her face.

"You never asked me if I needed help cooking. Of course you can." she said and walked over to the table where there were chicken pieces in a bowl. "You can shred these chicken into little pieces. That shouldn't be so hard for a beginner, Huh?"

"Hey, I know how to cook!" I protested. "And I'm not a beginner. If I were a beginner I would be making cereal or soup." I added shortly.

"Sure what ever you say sweetie." she said laughing before kissing my forehead and then going back to the pot on the stove. "So how's your ankle and ribs?" she said.

"Good, My ankle ok, but my ribs are killing me! It doesn't hurt when I stand or sit but when I been down or lay down it's like world war two all over again."

"Well don't give yourself a work out, you should rest. I have to tighten the wraps around your ribs cage again so that the broken bones stay in place." I nobbed and then continued shredding the chicken. I couldn't help but to day dream about Nathan. Lately he's all that's been on my mind. He said that right after school he was going to come over to see me. I wanted to see him but then again I didn't.

With the way he's been acting towards me, I don't trust myself. I don't wanna do something I'll regret like accidentally kissing him or saying something that I'll regret like 'Oh, I loved you for all these years but never had the guts to tell you'. But he probably knew that thanks to that damn note I had to write! I'm so stupid!

"What are you thinking about Honey?" my mom said snapping me out of my trance.

I didn't want to tell her but then again I did. I wasn't going to tell India because I knew she was going to overreact about it and I wasn't going to talk to my dad or Seth about it because then it would be awkward for me, so I guess she my only hope of making something out of this. "Nathan."

"Nathan. What about him that's bothering you?" She said walking to the sink and then washing her hands. I didn't say anything, because I didn't know how much I should say. I never rarely shared my feelings with anyone, people would just read me like a book. She sat down at the table, pulling out a chair and sitting right next to me.

"Nathan....He's been acting....different."

"Different, as in....." She said making me finish the sentence.

"Different as in more....open to me." I looked down at my lap and then back at my mom, she had a caring smile on her face she was looking down at the chicken she was shredding in her hands. "Nathan would avoid any physical connect as in touching my arm or just even shaking my hand. But now that's all he does but it makes me feel weird in a weird way." I looked up to see if she was still listening and she was.

"But I think he's doing it because he feels bad about my condition." I paused and added on. "And I was stupid enough to ever write a letter saying a had deep feeling for him." She was still listening and when she noticed I wasn't going to continue from there she opened her mouth to talk.

"Autumn you never no how a person feels about you until they tell you. Yes Nathan is acting different because your hurt and injured but I think he won't act like he likes you just because your injured. Have you ever thought about him feeling the same way that you feel towards him?"

I just shock my head. "No". I dreamt about it but other than that I never thought it was possible.

"Well maybe you should face him and ask him how he feels about you and why he's acting 'different'." She said putting air quotes around 'different'. "You'll be surprised to what you find out." she said as she put the last piece of chicken in the bowl and I limped to the kitchen sink to wash my hand.

I was giving what she said some thought. But I keep doubting myself. I didn't want to give my hopes up. Even if he felt the same way, when he found his mate, his mate would crush his feeling that he had for me. So if there was another person purposely getting into the picture why bother try? But I had to tell him before that person came into the picture.

I was wiping hands on my shorts when I heard a car door slam. I looked out the window and saw a black BMW in the drive way. 'Great Time to telling him!'. But when he stepped out the car I quickly changed my mind. I can't do this. Not right now.

"Look, Nathan here." My mom said patting my back and looking out the window besides me.

"If he ask can you tell him I'm....um sleeping or something." I said before Limping quickly over to the steps.

"I thought you were going to ask him how..." But before she could finish I cut her off.

"I can't tell him now, I'm to scared." I limped up a couple of stair before yelling. " Remember I'm sleeping."

I limped the rest of the way up the stairs and the into my room shutting the door behind me. Sitting on my bed I heard two voices talking down stairs. Two minutes later foot steps quickly came up the stair and I knew it wasn't my mom. It could only be one person.

I rolled onto my bed making sure not to hurt myself in the process. I laid my head on my pillow and then pulled my thick covers over my body closing my eyes when I heard my room door open and then close. My heart was beating fast as I tried keeping myself still as possible.

I could hear someone breathing and then movement on the other side of the bed. The cover were pulled down so that my face was exposed. I stayed perfectly still. A hand started stroking my cheek and then pushing strands of my hair away from him face.

"Cupcake, wake up." He whispered in my ear but I didn't respond. "Cupcake" he whispered and every time he touched me I had to force myself to stay still. What happened next surprised me the most. He kissed my cheek making his lips linger there and then kissed me again but this time on my jaw. 'What was he doing!' I yelled at myself, but couldn't move. His kisses made me freeze in place. He kissed my neck next and that's when I started pulling away. But when I did I didn't get every far. His lips just found there way back to my neck.

"Nathan" I croaked but he didn't hear me. "Nathan, I'm up." I said louder and pushed him a little harder. That's when he snapped out of it with a huge smirk on his face and I was just uncomfortable in a good way. I really can't believe he just did that. I didn't know what to say. I was speechless.

"Your mom said you had something important to tell me." he said laying down so that his head was in my lap. He was starring up at me his Hazel eye glowing. 'Didn't he just realize what he did!' I yelled in my head.

"umm, no I have something important to tell India. I think she misheard." I said trying not to look at him. I was just looking around the room at nothing.

"I missed you today." he said taking my hand and played with my fingers. After a little while I pulled my hand away from his. I really didn't trust myself at this moment.

"Yeah, I guess." I said. I was think about what my mom told me earlier. 'I won't know how he feels about me until he told me.' I was about to ask him but that when my room door opened and in walked my mom.

"Autumn, honey it time to tighten those wraps around your ribs cage." she said with a huge smile on her face. Nathan sat up on the bed and faced her. "Ok, let's make this quick. I don't want our dinner to burn." she said wiping her hands on her jeans and then walking over to the side of the bed.

"You can go finish dinner, I'll tighten her wraps." Nathan said smiling at me and then at my mom. I started panicking.

"You sure you wanna do it for me?" my mom asked looking at him with a smile of relief that she doesn't have to do it herself.

"Yes, Theresa. How hard can It be." Nathan said before my mom nobbed her and back away towards the door. She is so going to get it later.

"Autumn, will show you how to do it. And be gentle when you do it. Don't do it to tight and don't do it to loose." She said before winking at me and then closing the door behind her.

"Nathan, you really don't have to do it for me. You helped me to much as it is, I can do it myself." I said but he didn't by it. He stood up motioning me to come closer to him.

"I can do it myself." I said again.

"No, I wanna do it." he said possessively. I've never heard that tone in his voice before. That's why he scares me. It's like one second he's my best friend, the next he's all over me, and then he wanna be all possessive. I don't like his mood swings either. But honestly it was cute, but that still didn't distract me from being uncomfortable.

Since I didn't move, he pulled me to the edge of the bed then sat next to me. "Hold your shirt up." he told me and I slowly lifted it up and held it there. He moved his hand so that it was near the wrap and then started unwrapping it. The more he unwrapped it the move I could feel a cold breeze on my stomach until it was completely naked.

Before he looked up at me, he looked at the scar on my stomach and traced it with his thumb. "Does it still hurt?" he asked.

"Does that scar hurt or does my ribs hurt? Because right now my ribs are going to kill me if I try to move." I said. He nobbed and leaned down and kissed the side of my stomach where my scar was. You see what I mean about his mood swings?! He started wrapping it tightly and every time I flinched when he would stop and apologize.

"Th...Thank you." I stuttered.

"No problem, anytime."

He was starring at me with out pulling his eyes always from my body as I starred back at him. He was so hot, he was so handsome. And right now I can't trust myself and I need to get out of this position.

"Let's go downstairs." I suggested and he nobbed.

I got off the bed myself and limped over to the door with Nathan closely behind me. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. Never in my life I would think he would ever do something like even kissing me on my cheek. Just for now I'm going to keep my distance from him.

================================================================================

( 26 vote & 14 comment) Pease & thank you! :)

Peace, Love & A Pocket Full Of Doves!

XBrooklyn13CubX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 161 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
3K 83 9
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ it was the summer of love, a delicate daydream and for a couple of months it felt like we were eigh...
10.9K 275 30
Ariella Vasquez used to be one of the popular girls. Her smile could light up a room and she had her whole life planned out. She was going to go to H...
409K 6.3K 31
Isa's life was Perfect- aside from the Shifter WW happening right in her backyard. Isa had a Male in a high rank, ready to step in and be her mate. B...