Mistake (Male Super Jail x r...

By JavaBeast

After committing a robbery, a certain over-aggressive robot took you into custody and after a not-so-comforta... More

Chapter 1: The Warden
Chapter 2: New Residence and Guard Duty?
Chapter 3: Beer, Beer, and More Beer
Chapter 5: Unexpected Experiment
Chapter 6: Relationship Problems and Vacation
Vacation: Day 1 ; Part 1
Vacation: Day 1 ; Part 2
Vacation: Day 1 ; Part 3
Vacation: Day 2 ; Part 1
Vacation: Day 2 ; Part 2
Vacation: Day 2 ; Part 3
Vacation: Day 2 ; Part 4
Land Ho!: Day 1; Part One
Land Ho! Day 1; Part 2
Land Ho! Day 1 ; Part 3
Land Ho! Day 1 ; Part 4
Land Ho! Day 1 ; Part 5
Chapter 19: Welcome to Ultra-Prison . . .
Chapter 20 - Limited Freedom

Chapter 4: Stingray, you--!

2.3K 49 22
By JavaBeast

        A/N: Little note, since you've got this far without leaving in disgust, just know there's a TON of curses and foul gestures and some mildly explicit words and situations further on, so don't complain if you read it and are mentally scarred, 'cause I don't wanna get sued....Also, here's some Keys:

-----: Beginning/End of A/N

~~: Continued story

***: Timeskip (Used only occasionally)

-----------------------------

"Uh, yeah, whatever, anyways, where's Alice?" I asked but he only looked at me, dumbstruck as my words slowly processed in his mind.

Finally, his expression brightened and he slurred, "Oh! She's down the hallway, not really sure, but I saw her come in here only a few minutes ago."

"Ah, shit, really?" I asked and glared at the door. Fu-- you door.

"Mmhmm....!"

I sighed and headed towards the door, lazily. Might as well search for her....

~~~~~~~~~~Continued~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V//First P.O.V

           Getting out of the crowded bar was a pain, quite literally too. Trying to shove my way through, all I got was a painful jab to my ribs and almost a shiv in the lungs. I hissed, clawing rapidly to escape, which, with the mercy that was granted upon me, I finally got out with just a few bruises.

           Sighing, I looked left and right to find the perfect route to take. It was quite hard to decide which way to go, but I decided to go right, because right is always right, am I right?

          Although, I kind of regretted doing so, as the place was pretty, well, pretty easy to get lost in, but still, I went on, ignoring the painful screams and grunts along the way, which I didn't even bother to investigate. I didn't want to become a big ass meal tonight, no way in hell.

          "Where the hell is she?" I asked myself as I looked to the left of an intersecting hallway. As if luck was on my side, I noticed a familiar tint of red hair.

         Grinning, I made my way through the barren corridor until finally I reached where I assumed she would be and oh man was I surprised.

          Alice was, in fact, here, alive and breathing, but I was shocked (and disgusted) to find her in a leather, and revealing, uniform of some sort, dry humping a male of similar muscular properties, except he was littered with tattoos.

           "Get out!" Alice shouted looking as if she was going to burst.

          Perturbed, I hastily closed the door and turned around, only to slowly slide down the door in shock. Well, I certainly didn't expect that. 

           I looked back, cringing at the muffled moans and gruff whimpers coming from within. I stared, petrified, before slowly turning and running away to flee the disgusting scene. 

           As I ran, I didn't see where I was going, and ended up colliding with an all too familiar inmate.

           "What the hell!?" Stingray cursed as he stumbled back just enough to separate us, causing me to fall straight onto my chest.

           "Ah, fu--! My fu--ing breasts, man!" I howled and got up in pain.

          Stingray chortled, "Oh look what the cat dragged in. What are you doing in a place like this?"

          "None of your business," I hissed.

           "You seem like you've seen some shit, what happened, may I ask?" Stingray once again pressured.

           "Fu-- off, you egotistical maniac, unlike you, I have a job to attend to, I can't participate in chit-chat."

           "Oh? You seem like your really working hard, aren't you?"

           "Oh, shut it, prick," I hissed as I shoved my way through him.

           I gasped, feeling Stingray tug me back by the hem of my uniform.

           "You dare defile your Lord Stingray's name?" Stingray hissed huskily as he turned me around to glare at me with a smirk, but it faltered as I continued.

           "Come on, I've called you worse, don't be a baby about it," I shot back and spit on his uniform. 

          His grip loosened just a little before his grasp tightened.

           "Just let me go, seriously. I have business to attend to."

           Stingray groaned, clearly agitated with my presence before saying, "I can already tell you won't last a month, nonetheless a week!"

           "Oh? Is that a bet, o' great and merciless Stingray?" 

           "It's 'LORD' Stingray!" Stingray barked.

           "Yeah, yeah, but I bet a hundred percent I can survive, then I'll rub it in your grieving fu--ing face!" I shouted, "Plus, if I can survive a day, I think I can survive a week, too."

            "Ha! Well, this isn't any normal jail, sweetheart," I cringed at the pet name, "I think you're forgetting that you're in Super Jail. Wait till the fun begins, then you'll be begging pathetically for your lord and savior, Stingray, to save you," Stingray smirked at my agitated expression and stepped back, laughing a little, before leaving without another word.

          "That little b-tch," I cursed as I flipped him off behind his back.

            I mumbled a few more profanities until I decided to check the map again for my location, which was actually quite hard to find, but when I found it, I decided to just go to the Warden's office to see how he is.

************************************

            Like always, it took a long ass time to get there, as like I said before, it was like a maze, and I'd get caught occasionally in a few dead ends and such. Finally, though, I arrived to his head-quarters. Not even bothering to knock, I opened the door. No one was there. Great.

            "Hello?" I called, "You there, Warden?"

            "Oh, yes! Right over here, dear (Y/N)," the Warden replied in which I turned my head to see him tangled in a assortment of wires.

             I sighed and headed towards him, gingerly unwrapping the blasted cords until finally he was set free. "What the hell happened to you?"

           "Just some maintenance, (Y/N), no need to worry!" the Warden replied as he went back to his usual spot.

           "Isn't that Jailbot's job?"

            "Yes, you are correct, but Jailbot is being a little.....resilient lately," he admitted, twiddling his thumbs nervously.

            "Uh, why?" I asked, referring to the disobedient robot.

            "Something about wanting to spend more time with a girl of some sort, you know?" he chuckled sheepishly, "I'm proud he's actually interested in someone, though, so I'm not too worried! Plus I can handle it myself."

            I chortled awkwardly, "Uh, yeah, anyways, do you know anyone named, perhaps, 'Lord Stingray'?"

            The Warden's eyes shot open as the mochaccino he was currently drinking squirted from his mouth, "S--Stingray??"

            "Uh, yeah? Do you know him? He's been quite the annoyance on my part, and he seems to know you, so...," I trailed, unsure if I should continue.

            "Yeah, I know him, " the Warden muttered in irritation, "he's quite the nuisance."

            "How come?"

            "He keeps plotting to take over Super Jail, so whatever he tells you, do not listen to him, alright, dearest?" the Warden advised as he went towards me to pat my head with his gloved hand. I retracted from the touch, obviously not liking the contact.

            "Um, sure, alright," I agreed. 

           "Alright! Good!," he cheered and continued, "It's getting late, (Y/N), you should go get some rest, alright?"

           I nodded but paused, "Hey, do you have a map, by any chance?"

           "Ah, yes! Here it is," the Warden confirmed and took out a rolled up paper from his sleeve, almost like magic...

            "Here you go!" the Warden chortled as he gave me the map.

            "Ah, yes! Thank you!" I exclaimed, "Now I don't have to rely on this hunk of junk."

           I took the piece of paper from my pocket and threw it in a nearby trash bin.

          "Well, see ya, (Y/N)~! Hope you have a goodnight's rest!" the Warden called as I opened the large double-wide doors. 

           I smiled and turned around, only to wave at the Warden. He blushed, speechless, until his goofy grin returned and he waved back.

          "Bye," I called back and closed the doors behind me. After that I headed back to Alice's room, quietly opening and closing the door, to see Alice perked on the bed, her adorning a light pink night-gown as she quietly read the infamous series of books, 'Twilight'. 

           "Hey, what's up my main woman?" I asked and hopped onto the bed next to her.

           "Nothing much, just reading," she grunted, her eyes glued to the pages until she'd every once in awhile turn the pages.

            After another moment, she placed her bookmark along the pages and closed the book before turning off the lights. I looked at her, kind of hurt, but shrugged it off (You've been doing a lot of shrugging, recently) and leaned back to comfort my aching back.

          "Goodnight....Alice," I mumbled, my sight growing hazy.

          "Goodnight, hun," I heard her respond. I smiled, and with that, fell asleep.

-----------------------------

           A/N: I can't stop updating! I'm totally in love with this story (probably because SuperJail! was always my favorite cartoon back then until I forgot it, but here, another update), which I don't know why I'm updating so much, but that's a good thing, right? Plus my schedule is out of wack, so it's best to do all my updating during the weekends before anything unexpected happens. Also, I'll put in more characters in the next chapter or two.

           Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Also, be sure to comment, if you'd like and favorites/hearts? are appreciated (since it tells me if people actually like the story or not)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 44.6K 42
TW!!! Stalking! Obsession! Toxic! But all consensual! After Blade served 6 years for 2 charges, aggravated assault, and battery. Getting out at 25...
5.2K 139 2
Through your journey across the multiverse after being stuck in the last world to drill in dimensions you need source of energy just like how the pho...
3.4K 113 14
After the freshly caught blood-bag got a haircut and tattoes etched into his back he was sent off to his personal little cage. Soon joined by a feral...
inmates By al

Teen Fiction

85K 2.3K 20
Life's not been too great for Sam. His dad left when he was 9, his family's broke, and he's not exactly the most popular guy around. So when he help...